• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

careksims

BellaEveBLOWN1.jpg

Doesn't know what to think. The hair was blown in the beginning and then her face went like that in the end of the conf.

Seems about right. Maybe mind blowing, maybe a gradual hidden sadness that cannot be explained.

Next-gen has not been kind to e3. The perfect convergence of off-years by all three.

Myke Greywolf said:
I'd totally stop to hear whatever Kevin Smith (or any other notable personality, to tell you the truth) has to say about ponies, and would love to have him and Jen interview Lauren Faust. It is about time for this fandom to get a little exposition outside its own restricted circle.

Kevin Smith just talked about Ponies yesterday, your wishes are granted!

http://ctolpin.com/kevinsmithpodcast_pony.mp3

(June 6th's Plus One Per Diem)

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Uchip said:
Entire generation seems to be this kind of transfarring idea lol
Japan is/has been going way of the handheld. I'd say that is why there is a focus on handheld connection with home consoles.

tiff

Banned
So now that the conferences are over how long until we get avatars back?

It just doesn't feel right the way it is now.

tiff said:
So now that the conferences are over how long until we get avatars back?

It just doesn't feel right the way it is now.

We gave up bodies in the name of order and balance

We are now merely wandering, faceless souls

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I drew a Belle Eve :D Wanted to do that for weeks

CdwgG.png

A little bit on the red side, but well, blame my monitor.

NINJA HORN EDIT!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Nice work, Buf. Good to see conception to completion live

I think I need to hang up my .gif-maker for a while. Though I would like to make at least one pony-related E3 reaction.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ahoyhoy said:
Nice work, Buf. Good to see conception to completion live

I think I need to hang up my .gif-maker for a while. Though I would like to make at least one pony-related E3 reaction.

Yeah I can't think of anything either. Was ready to make a "Celestia banishes OT to the moon" one but OT survived.

Negator

E3 2011 Overall:

BellaEveDisgust.jpg

Man, I feel so empty inside. This entire E3 has been a complete disappointment. I have never felt such resentment for the gaming industry as I do right now. Microsoft and Sony are shooters hung up on their motion shooters controls and shooters, Nintendo sucks shooters and won't localize anything, and shooters, shooters everywhere.

The only silver lining to this entire mess was seeing the new hardware unveils, but aside from how awesome PSVita looks and costs, they were generally disappointing.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Negator said:
E3 2011 Overall:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/careksims/BellaEveDisgust.jpg

Man, I feel so empty inside. This entire E3 has been a complete disappointment. I have never felt such resentment for the gaming industry as I do right now. Microsoft and Sony are shooters hung up on their motion shooters controls and shooters, Nintendo sucks shooters and won't localize anything, and shooters, shooters everywhere.

The only silver lining to this entire mess was seeing the new hardware unveils, but aside from how awesome PSVita looks and costs, they were generally disappointing.

Absolutely agreed Negator.

Coming from someone who is sick of shooters, both first and third alike, this E3 was disappointing. Not only because of the move towards motion controls, but because nothing was a surprise. Almost every detail of every conference was 'leaked' beforehand; Halo 4, Halo CE remake, Vita, new Nintendo console, etc etc.

I haven't watched the Nintendo Conference yet so I'm hoping that will cheer me up a bit.

BQVUNm.jpg

At least I still have Starcraft...

jogarrr

Pankaks said:
I haven't watched the Nintendo Conference yet so I'm hoping that will cheer me up a bit.
The first 10 minutes or so were especially enjoyable to me, hopefully the awesome music will cheer you up.

Overall, I'm pretty excited for WiiU, but I have a hard time not getting hyped for new consoles. So, day 1 for me.

It will be interesting to see how devs utilize what the system has to offer. If nothing else, it single handily killed my desire for a 3DS XL. Being able to play on a 6 inch portable screen will be nice. Hopefully VC titles will be playable via the controller's screen.

tiff

Banned
Outside of niche games I hated the video game industry already so E3 2011 sucking wasn't anything surprising or noteworthy.

Nishastra

Banned
The Wii U looks interesting, although the name makes me think of some kind of educational thing.

Either way, I'll probably stick with my weird Russian PC games :p

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
mazeedibeedi said:
DrForester's gifs were frighteningly accurate about E3. Maybe he knows something that we don't know....
Detective GAF time :p

Just what I was thinking. They essentially captured the spirit of each conference.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Those tinychat pictures always look like maximum hijinx. I feel like years from now, a reporter will ask me what it was like to see it when it all began, and was clearly starting to gain momentum...

tiff

Banned
meltingparappa said:
9pm... when good men set their children to bed, and bad men have lulzzzzz while refreshing the nintendo developer roundtable blog.
Oh crap I forgot that was tonight.

2th

Banned
Day 1 at E3 was rather bland. Some cool stuff but ultimately underwhelming. Will post again tomorrow when I actually get my hands on stuff.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Two straight days at my computer have really done a number on my eyeballs.

Had a great time in TinyChat though (before rule 34 took over, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom