• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ookami-kun said:
Why is Celestia there?
The real question you should be asking is "what happened to Twilight's front legs?"

How About No said:
What is that

some sort of crappy 80's cartoon

weirdos
Well, I'm glad that you asked. It's really great, and quite addictive, really. Maybe you should try a couple of episodes to see if it's your thing. Here, let me link you to the first one.

I'll be expecting your commentary later. :)

Jintor

Ultimoo said:
stop trying to debate how a horse can have character. it's like saying the dog from fable II is such a well-crafted character that really adds to the story.

tumblr_ld4zrrKIVB1qa1xnko1_500.gif

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Why are these horses so great?

Oh, and Ultimoo, you really should try watching Tangled, because it is the best Disney movie of the last decade (Pixar excluded, but barely), and it's fantastic. Really, you have my recommendation, what else do you need?

Neki

Myke Greywolf said:
Why are these horses so great?

Oh, and Ultimoo, you really should try watching Tangled, because it is the best Disney movie of the last decade (Pixar excluded, but barely), and it's fantastic. Really, you have my recommendation, what else do you need?

Tangled couldn't even make back it's budget through domestic grossing. How could it even be considered a good movie? :O The average American movie-goer can't be wrong!

Chuck

Still without luck
Ultimoo said:
Tangled couldn't even make back it's budget through domestic grossing. How could it even be considered a good movie? :O The average American movie-goer can't be wrong!

All of your future arguments have just been made invalid.

Neki

ChuckNoLuck said:
All of your future arguments have just been made invalid.
I've heard that line before.

Well, the average American movie-goer doesn't watch MLP:FiM either. Trust your friends, for friendship is magic!
You don't even know when my birthday is. :X

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ultimoo said:
You don't even know when my birthday is. :X
Yeah, I'm really bad with that kind of stuff, I'm sorry. But I'll know it if you tell me and if you think it's important.

I should probably tell you that my belief is that friends are the people who you can count on in some measure if you ever need them, and the other way around - doing what you can to help them if they ever need it, without any ulterior motives. I don't think friendship is about remembering dates, unless that is particularly important for that particular person.

Chuck

Still without luck
Ultimoo said:
Does anyone use Belle Eve as an avatar anymore? What ever happened? Such a good avatar. :p
She is omnipresent in PonyGAF and only shows herself when the time is right.

Season 2 episode 1 we'll all have her again.

Neki

Also, I think we're going to hit OT2 before the start of Season 2, how is the OT2 going right now Myke? :O

Wait, how many days until S2 arrives?

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ultimoo said:
Also, I think we're going to hit OT2 before the start of Season 2, how is the OT2 going right now Myke? :O
I hadn't given it much thought, but this sounds like a challenge. I'll start on it today.

It won't be half as fancy as what I have in mind for S2 OT, but I want to make something decent.

Does someone want to help with graphics?

I would also like to have suggestions for FAQ questions (and answers).

Chuck

Still without luck
Myke Greywolf said:
I hadn't given it much thought, but this sounds like a challenge. I'll start on it today.

It won't be half as fancy as what I have in mind for S2 OT, but I want to make something decent.

Does someone want to help with graphics?

I would also like to have suggestions for FAQ questions (and answers).
I'll get on that tomorrow, er, later today. Sleep first.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I always say Maximo is Altivo's son and Flynn is Tulio and Miguel's manchild.

And yes, go watch The Road to El Dorado.

Neki

tiff said:
Still 2000 posts away guys.
You don't think we average 100 posts a day?

Edit: Okay maybe not 100, but at least 50 a day, and 80+ on a good day, depending on fan art and our mood. Basically if pandaman trolls, posts go up. human ponies posted, posts go up. Ookami shows me anthro-bird art, posts go up. :p

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I actually plan on doing a proper OT post too, but I guess I wouldn't have "Fans" and "Merchandise" in it. So Myke will do the OP then?

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Nishastra said:
Fight! Fight! Winner makes the OP!
That's not the way of friendship! ;)

Ookami-kun said:
I actually plan on doing a proper OT post too, but I guess I wouldn't have "Fans" and "Merchandise" in it. So Myke will do the OP then?
Let's do it like this: you do OT2, to redeem yourself for the way you started up this one. :p

I'll take care of the S2 OT, as I said I would some time back.

Avatars being back feels good man.

On the topic of OT2, it might be a good idea for Myke to get second post for OT3 planning information. I assume that's going to be our focus at some point.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
RiccochetJ said:
Is there only ~5 people in the ponygaf tinychat? Definitely lttp but I would like to contribute if it's real.
The number was pretty low because half the people had gone to bed.

At one point we had just over 20 people in, riffing on E3. The real fun, however, starts at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom