• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Regulus Tera said:
I just pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and I don't even have a 3DS.

I WANT THAT OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK

Do you want to buy mine? I have almost never used it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Halfway through Nintendo's conference. While it's not enough to save E3, I am enjoying it far more than the other shows.

Perhaps it's time for me to get back into handheld gaming, Kid Icarus was looking great.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ThreeSix said:

Well deserved!

gwh9h.gif

Pancakes

Edit:Which one should I pick Pony-GAF?

A)
ppK2R.png

B)
4b5wn.png

C)
7XFWL.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I like this "Qiuck Reply" and "Quick Quote" greasemonkey script!

Regulus Tera said:
Great, now you are gonna ruin Skyward Sword for me too. :(

wut

Pankaks said:
ಠ_ಠ

This is unacceptable.

I just don't like Epona - lacks character compared to Agro.

Pancakes

ThreeSix said:
For some reason, I guessed that your current one is from the show Burn Notice, even though I've never actually seen it. Am I right, or completely off?

You're completely right and you should all start watching the show. I'll admit there is a drastic lack of ponies present but I believe that the explosions, car chases, and humor (almost) make up for it.

Pandaman said:
protoss scum

Leave Artanis alone!

ehZzY.png

Ultimoo said:
I vote that Regulus use that avatar, so much better.

I would be okay with this, I can't give up Michael Weston just yet.

Pankaks said:
You're completely right and you should all start watching the show. I'll admit there is a drastic lack of ponies present but I believe that the explosions, car chases, and humor (almost) make up for it.

Why yes. Yes they should all watch Burn Notice.

Buncha bitchy little girls

Boss Doggie

Ultimoo said:
ITT: We debate how realistic a horse is as a character.

More like we debate on how well "crafted" a mount as a character is. Epona is just that - a horse Link rides. Agro on the other hand is a character with a mind on its own that will follow Wander if it wants to or when forced to, and even has that scene.

Neki

stop trying to debate how a horse can have character. it's like saying the dog from fable II is such a well-crafted character that really adds to the story.

Chuck

Still without luck
I just found out who Epona is with that post.

shrugpony_big_mac_by_moongazeponies-d3cvjp8.png

it's a shame somepony left me hangin the Sly 4 thread...

Boss Doggie

Ultimoo said:
stop trying to debate how a horse can have character. it's like saying the dog from fable II is such a well-crafted character that really adds to the story.

But Agro is important to SotC as opposed to Epona. That's the key difference between the two. o_o

ChuckNoLuck said:
it's a shame somepony left me hangin the Sly 4 thread...

Sorry about that, but I don't think I can say much about it in that thread since I already gave my two cents.

Also yeah, no buff Sly stuff :p

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Well, these last couple of days have certainly been interesting. Best E3 ever to me, nothwithstanding the quality of the big conferences, and it was all thanks to you guys. You sure are a friendly, interesting, wacky lot to virtually hang around with.

Now, to refresh all our memories regarding what this fandom is about:

Hx2Bu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom