• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
5e4330b1d84c8b0db90081456fc692c4.png

Gotta have Dash

2th

Banned
Choppasmith said:
So PonyGAF need some input on something.

Next week I'm going to be going on a long bike ride from my house in Beaumont, CA to Newport Beach. It's about 90 miles via the Santa Ana River trail (plus side roads). I've done it once before, but I'm really itching to do it again.

"What does this have to do with Ponies?" you ask. Well, I thought it'd be fun to stop along the way and post various Pony flyers along various trees and posts. I pass by a lot of parks and thought it would be kinda cool to post things like "Keep America Beautiful" with Rainbow Dash Salute like one fan did a while back (can't find the original pic) or something lulzy to post over those Racist Obama-as-the-joker flyers I see popping up here and there (I saw it posted a few times last year on the trail)

Any ideas, specific images to use?

AnBYn.jpg

image editted to remove any reference to the furries i so hate.

RomanticHeroX said:
Maybe a good idea to blot out the fur affinity url, though.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that too (the date too) just for the few people who might interpret it as some kind of Furry convention.

EDIT: Yep what Ace said.

2th

Banned
RomanticHeroX said:
Maybe a good idea to blot out the fur affinity url, though.

oh god oh god oh god. i didnt even notice that on the image... fuck that shit. burn that image with fire then. i despise furries.

and are you guys now telling me furries love this show? if they are a huge part of this then im getting the fuck out.

2th said:
and are you guys now telling me furries love this show? if they are a huge part of this then im getting the fuck out.

Ehh, assuming you're being completely serious. Yes there is a Furry fanbase for this show, I wouldn't call it a huge part though, just a certain sect of the fandom.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
2th said:
oh god oh god oh god. i didnt even notice that on the image... fuck that shit. burn that image with fire then. i despise furries.

There's a furry fanbase for everything.

PBdLI.png

2th

Banned
Captain Fish said:
Overreact much?

not really. i hate furries. like there is honestly nothing on the internet i hate more than furries. that is just me. I will never love or tolerate the shit out of furries.

Uchip

Banned
2th said:
not really. i hate furries. like there is honestly nothing on the internet i hate more than furries. that is just me. I will never love or tolerate the shit out of furries.

im good friends with one
hes probably one of the nicer people that ive met

Cheerilee

DrForester said:
So I just noticed that in Sonic Rainboom, when Rarity's letting people bask in her awesomeness, she's giving off a rainbow. But it's not a common rainbow like the one RD gives off when she's flying, or Pinkie tries to ingest in liquid form, or Twilight used on Nightmare Moon, it's a Pastel Rainbow, just like that one, the kind that has so far been exclusive to Celestia.

XfKG6.jpg

Just another indication that Rarity was stepping on a powerful someone's turf.

And the daily lesson? Rarity: "I'm going to keep my hooves on the ground." Celestia: "Excellent. Well done."
She might as well have said "Fear was the correct answer. Now I let you live."

Negator

2th isn't alone, I also happen to despise furries with every fiber of my being. I hate them, but not enough to make me hate my little pony or any PonyGaffers that happen to be furries. If I end up hating things I like that are associated with furries, I will have lost to them.

2th

Banned
Negator said:
2th isn't alone, I also happen to despise furries with every fiber of my being. I hate them, but not enough to make me hate my little pony or any PonyGaffers that happen to be furries. If I end up hating things I like that are associated with furries, I will have lost to them.

This. I have an intense hatred for furries. Though I have to side with Negator now. I cannot lose to the furries.

As for the reason I hate: full body fur suits and yiffing. I find that to be disgusting. Full body suits are for mascots only, not some grown people trying to get off.

Chuck

Still without luck
Yeah, I'm gonna have to just go with guys, shut you mouths.

Hatred for others who live different lifestyles is terrible and really sad. If you feel like you are being associated with them by liking the show, I'm just going to have to go with a big fat DEAL WITH IT.

2th

Banned
ChuckNoLuck said:
Yeah, I'm gonna have to just go with guys, shut you mouths.

Hatred for others who live different lifestyles is terrible and really sad. If you feel like you are being associated with them by liking the show, I'm just going to have to go with a big fat DEAL WITH IT.

Furries don't have a different lifestyle though. They are the ones that want to be big furry animals. Now a human being can have any sexual fetish they want, but when they no longer want to be human I will treat them as the animal they wish they were. When they want to be treated like a human then they can behave like one.

Is that so much to ask really?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Lets get back to the friendship and magic people. This is getting bad.

Look, here's an adorable picture of Pinkie Pie dressed as Celestia.

HJzsT.png

Uchip

Banned
2th said:
Furries don't have a different lifestyle though. They are the ones that want to be big furry animals. Now a human being can have any sexual fetish they want, but when they no longer want to be human I will treat them as the animal they wish they were. When they want to be treated like a human then they can behave like one.

Is that so much to ask really?

its not even a fetish
the fact that you group everyone together into one sick group is pretty pathetic

Forester is the voice of reason here. Let's not start a flame war here, ok guys.
The last thing we need is some members being banned and the thread being locked up.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
DrForester said:
Lets get back to the friendship and magic people. This is getting bad.

Look, here's an adorable picture of Pinkie Pie dressed as Celestia.

Adding to the adorable quota:

gTIMal.jpg

2th said:
When they want to be treated like a human then they can behave like one.Is that so much to ask really?
Fluttershy wants to be a tree. Do you see her as a lesser pony now? :)

But seriously, dude. Step back for a minute and look at the way you're presenting yourself and how other people are seeing you now. Besides being seriously off-topic, you're not displaying a very mature front. Every day we all deal with things we don't like, and sometimes things we seriously don't like, but we make do and persevere. Just calm down and stop hating people that aren't actually affecting your life in any way, and if you can't or don't want to do that, then at least stop pushing it in all of our faces.

I wouldn't say I hate furries with a passion. They mostly just weird and creep me out. If anything, I really hate how they've ruined anthropomorphic characters in the sense that I can't say I like, say, Sly Cooper (the actual character) without people labeling me a Furry. Hell I think a lot of the hate we get here on GAF is simply because people see it as some kind of Furry Craze because people who like talking animals are OBVIOUSLY creepy furries. And and I guess it just makes me wince seeing someone draw themselves and or an OC and promoting themselves as an anthro, and not necessarily a cool character.

Uchip

Banned
Choppasmith said:
I wouldn't say I hate furries with a passion. They mostly just weird and creep me out. If anything, I really hate how they've ruined anthropomorphic characters in the sense that I can't say I like, say, Sly Cooper (the actual character) without people labeling me a Furry. Hell I think a lot of the hate we get here on GAF is simply because people see it as some kind of Furry Craze because people who like talking animals are OBVIOUSLY creepy furries. And and I guess it just makes me wince seeing someone draw themselves and or an OC and promoting themselves as an anthro, and not necessarily a cool character.

I got sick of being called one for using a chopper avatar
so i changed to one that could actually be called that
I really have minimal interest in it, but I will get pissed off when people call me a pervert for the fact that some of my favourite webcomics feature such characters

it IS a good way of finding out who is worth talking to though
intollerant people are more backwards than the people they hate on

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
More pics from Reddit.
(Click for full size)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
AceBandage said:
Fillieshy should not be allowed to exist. That's just too much cuteness.
Even if you just look at "The Cutie Mark Chronicles" I'd say Fillyshy was #2 on the hnnnnnng scale.

Scene of the dancing fillies on stage during Rarity's flashback was #1.

tiff

Banned
mazeedibeedi said:
Forester is the voice of reason here. Let's not start a flame war here, ok guys.
The last thing we need is some members being banned and the thread being locked up.
I figured furries were one of the groups you could hate on on GAF with absolutely no repercussions.

Choppasmith said:
If anything, I really hate how they've ruined anthropomorphic characters in the sense that I can't say I like, say, Sly Cooper (the actual character) without people labeling me a Furry.
Yeah, see, that's not really furries' fault though. There are people who want to fuck just about everything you can find on TV, furries just catch the slack because it's cool to hate on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom