• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe:

Panda tricks Pony-Gaf to dinner by dressing like Bella.
Panda blows up Pony-Gaf.
Panda puts body into box and puts it in Warehouse 13.

Firehead

Pandaman said:
I told you, you cannot defeat me without becoming me. and the first benefit of doing your own dirty work is making sure you catch the right pony. your poor little henchmen did not notice that my captive double had the wrong coloured eyes!
http://i.imgur.com/RZVL5.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://k.min.us/jcYNsc.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
panda thinks himself safe at last,
but who are these ponies acting behind the scenes?
what is going on in the mysterious warehouse 13?
find out next week on another exciting episode of neogaf ponies!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
GhaleonEB said:
Watched a couple episodes on youtube with my daughter.

It's pretty good. Love the characters and the overall style.

Glad to hear you and your daughter enjoyed the show Ghaleon! I didn't expect to see you outside of Halo-GAF :p.

2th

Banned
And the Tinychat power abuse has begun. Who gave Chuck and his retarded hatred of me mod?WHy do i ask? Because for questioning who gave him mod gets me banned from tinychat. Not very friendly there chuck. Not very friendly at all.

Proelite

I just read through the post-Pandaman pic crisis in the earlier part of the thread. I didn't think Pandaman's pic was all that bad, mostly because I didn't know what the hell was going on in that pic and it was terribly drawn. I've seen far worst (aka hot/cute human anime versions) in other threads on other forums that were far more welcomed. In conclusion, the thread was in some dire times, but the tide turned.

I am on my second run through the series. I am having a lot of fun savoring the good parts and picking up on parts that I missed the first run.

Highlights from my first run through:

Pinkie pie eating all kinds of shit
Fluttershy's cheer
Spike riding Twilight to rescue Rarity
Pinkie pie playing instruments
Rarity sleeping style
The train conversation
Pinkie pie evil enchantress song
"It's the perfect plan" clop clop
Fluttershy's stare

mj1108

GhaleonEB said:
Watched a couple episodes on youtube with my daughter.

It's pretty good. Love the characters and the overall style.

pull_up_a_chair_pony-(n1299933507853).jpg

2th

Banned
go play a game of League of Legends. Come back to having been banned. Can we guess what hateful brony is doing it? My money is on Chuck... once again.

it is getting really annoying but if i were to leave it would just be giving Chuck exactly what he wants. So i think ill stick around and laugh.

Can't we all just get along? This community is supposed to be about friendship, love and tolerance. There should be no reason for us to be attacking each other.
Although I must say, 2th vs Panda for Belle's unrequited love is highly entertaining.

GhaleonEB

Pankaks said:
Glad to hear you and your daughter enjoyed the show Ghaleon! I didn't expect to see you outside of Halo-GAF :p.
I roam the PoliGAF thread heavily as well, those are my two regular stops. Well that and all things Skyrim related. :D

I'll swing by here periodically. I've always found the avatars and such to be pretty neat; the character art is wonderfully expressive and often hilarious. PonyGAF is okay in my book. (Though, some of the fan art is a bit creepy.)

2th

Banned
good-news3.jpg

So i was playing league of legends with a friend of mine and i introduced him to the show. He made so much fun of me till i started giving him clips of Pinkie Pie... well being Pinkie Pie. Ended up giving him Youtube links for the entire season 1. He has joined the herd. It is amusing.

2th

Banned
Pandaman said:
now link him to the wtf songs so he's thoroughly enthralled.

i started him off with Evil Enchantress then Winter Wrap Up. Also discussed the Super Pony beats and 8 bit versions. He hates me so much for introducing this to him but its like a train wreck to him. He cannot stop watching. lol

Uchip

Banned
Ultimoo said:
so we're really not friends? :( I'd take a Caitlyn ultimate for you any day of the week, would your "real" friends do that for you?

youd also take a blue from me any day of the week :p

Neki

Uchip said:
youd also take a blue from me any day of the week :p
god damn, olaf needs mana too. how am I supposed to use my ultimate without mana.

stop being so hung up on that, jeez. annie stole red buff from me, but I'm not angry. :p

Uchip

Banned
Ultimoo said:
god damn, olaf needs mana too. how am I supposed to use my ultimate without mana.

stop being so hung up on that, jeez. annie stole red buff from me, but I'm not angry. :p

ill never forgive you!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Uchip said:
If my friends even knew i saw any of this show
I would never hear the end of it

Same here.

Even if I could get them to understand. They would still make fun of me for it.

ThreeSix said:
Here's the video I put a ton of work in on, even though a lot of people have never heard of or seen the movie it's based on. (Lucky Number Slevin)

Lucky Number Splevin

FANTASTIC Editing. Great job. I would try my hand at making one of those, but I have no idea what movie I could do.

Speaking of doing videos. I just finished one I'm proud of. Would you believe my first Pony video AND my first Sony Vegas video was a DJ P0N-3 video using TWEWY music?

I've come a LONG way since then (just a couple months) Better footage and more editing experience. So here's ANOTHER DJ P0N-3 video with TWEWY music, but done a little differently than other Vinyl Scratch videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8F3FtL755k

Uchip

Banned
ZealousD said:
Same here.

Even if I could get them to understand. They would still make fun of me for it.

anime figurines (+1 anthro), ecchi wallpapers,tiger and pikachu plushies
thats all cool with everyone

but yea, mlp would take next level reasoning to convince anyone :)

tiff

Banned
Ultimoo said:
We should at least use 20 posts for the OT. see MGS4 OT for an example, that was a godlike OT right?
Ridiculous OPs like that are usually a bad idea but in this instance it might be cool just to troll OT.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Yeah... if you put the OT thread in the OT, people are really going to have to dial it back a bit. Point isn't to freak people out, or give them things to latch onto in their hate.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ultimoo said:
We should at least use 20 posts for the OT. see MGS4 OT for an example, that was a godlike OT right?
This is just an offseason thread, let's leave such plans for the season 2 thread, when we get back to Off-Topic.

For now, a little help would be appreciated. I'm terribly afraid of leaving out important stuff, so if people can give some feedback on the WIP document, I'd be very grateful.

It would also be excellent if everyone left some links to fan works that they think deserve a place in the offseason |OT| OP.

Meanwhile, here is filly Derpy getting her cutie mark. *sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom