• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BY2K

Membero Americo
DrForester said:
2d6ms7c.jpg

I don't know if it's the shadow, but the Fluttershy girl has one hell of an ugly nose.

AceBandage said:
Fluttershy is moe, but Pinkie is the better character.

Pffft. I think she just gets better lines because she's extroverted. But, it takes all types!

(Actually, roommate's absolute favorite seems to be Big Macintosh for who knows what reason. Wonder if he's ever gonna get more screen time.)

Not A Fur said:
I converted a rooomate

I think I did it wrong though

He prefers Pinkie to Fluttershy

not sure what happened

please advise

Imprison him in the moon for one thousand years. Hope he learns the errors of his ways. Buy pony merchandise, style their hair correctly.

Wait for more episodes.

Whogie

It's perfectly normal to prefer Pinky.

AceBandage said:
Pig nose.
I'd give her another angle before passing judgement.

Not A Fur said:
(Actually, roommate's absolute favorite seems to be Big Macintosh for who knows what reason. Wonder if he's ever gonna get more screen time.)
Most relatable since he's practically the only male?

There's plenty of males in that universe. They just don't get a lot of air time.

Spike, Big Mac, Dr. Whoof, Hoity Toity, Mr. Cake, Snips, Snails, the 3 jerks from Sonic Rainboom, Celestia's royal guards, all the snow plow pushers in Winter Wrap-Up, the artist pony, the balloon popping pony, members of the Wonderbolts and so on.

The only thing I haven't see yet is a male the same age as the CMC. Apple Bloom's whole class was girls if I remember correctly.

KtSlime

Confused101 said:
There's plenty of males in that universe. They just don't get a lot of air time.

Spike, Big Mac, Dr. Whoof, Hoity Toity, Mr. Cake, Snips, Snails, the 3 jerks from Sonic Rainboom, Celestia's royal guards, all the snow plow pushers in Winter Wrap-Up, the artist pony, the balloon popping pony, members of the Wonderbolts and so on.

The only thing I haven't see yet is a male the same age as the CMC. Apple Bloom's whole class was girls if I remember correctly.

Snips and snails are probably around the same age as the girls in CMC, maybe a 'year' older.

(Equine years?)

I like Zecora (sp?)

Slowly working my way through the episodes. I'm really impressed with the work done by Faust and Co. Every episode just 'feels' good, it's hard for me to describe. I just feel sorta happy, as silly as that sounds.

ivedoneyourmom said:
Snips and snails are probably around the same age as the girls in CMC, maybe a 'year' older.

(Equine years?)
Hm, good call. They're pretty close.

Hopefully we'll get to see some of the main cast's dads down the line as well.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
IsayFever said:
Pinkie Pie is the best, so no worries there

I agree but I'm pretty sure we aren't talking about the same thing.

daffy

Banned
Pandaman said:
lol I know the Cutie Crusaders have been frontliners in the lower ranking episodes, but I just think they have a lot of potential as characters, that's why I put them slightly above Dash and Twilight. Its hard to rank these ponies though, there isn't a single unlikable one, and that ranking will probably change from episode to episode for me haha :D

Jintor

Now listen to the Super Ponybeat remix

Actually it ditches quite a lot of the song :T I mean, you can still layer it on top and it sounds awesome, but the melody gets drowned in awesome creative flourishes

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
AceBandage said:
Pig nose.
Maybe this is what she was going for.
SArVP.png

My current pony ranking, after the last episode, became:

1 - Fluttershy (+1)
2 - Twilight Sparkle (-1)
3 - Pinkie Pie (=)
4 - Rarity (+1)
5 - Applejack (-1)
6 - Rainbow Dash (=)

Twilight and Applejack are being hurt by the lack of spotlight on the last few episodes. Wishing for an Applejack-centered episode, ASAP!

curiouswitch

Neo Member
So my boyfriend "stole" (his daughter had no interest in it) a McDonald's happy meal toy from his 4 year old daughter. As he told me this, I was clearly shocked. Until he showed it to me that is...

Apparently, MLP:FiM toys are McDonald's now. He gave me Rarity and I will probably gain at least 10lbs "farming" McDonald's for Pinkie Pie now =D

He was obviously compensated for his thievery.

curiouswitch said:
He was obviously compensated for his thievery.
Good job. :lol

My god daughter is coming to stay with me for a while and I think she has all of them. I'm more excited about watching the episodes with her though instead of enjoying her dolls, haha.

G-Fex

wow oh wow just saw the fashion episode on tv. Loved pinkie pie popping out of everywhere to shut up twilight. Then Fluttershy screaming was so cute. Then Pinkie Pie locking up her lips burying the key then building a house over it!

And Derpy was there!

G-Fex said:
wow oh wow just saw the fashion episode on tv. Loved pinkie pie popping out of everywhere to shut up twilight. Then Fluttershy screaming was so cute. Then Pinkie Pie locking up her lips burying the key then building a house over it!

And Derpy was there!

149m9mq.jpg

Derpy was such a hypocrite! She must be quite the fashionista;)

I was laughing out loud at Fluttershy's picture exhibition. Great episode!

G-Fex

Baby Jesus said:

Derpy was such a hypocrite! She must be quite the fashionista;)

I was laughing out loud at Fluttershy's picture exhibition. Great episode!

Oh you mean the photo part where Fluttershy is hiding kinda? I LOVED THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom