• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
threenote said:
I'm a man

2drnN.png

BY2K

Membero Americo
threenote said:
I stopped watching cartoons 15 years ago--and I'm a man.

Nevermind the ponies, if you stopped watching cartoons in general, you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

daffy

Banned
threenote said:
I don't really think I will. I stopped watching cartoons 15 years ago--and I'm a man.

I'm shocked you watch this show, though. Although, I suspect you're trolling.
You must really like us to check up on us from time to time to let us know you don't care, without having seen any of the episodes... thank you!!

Oooooor maybe you just love the attention, who knows. I would hope you aren't the douchebag type, so I'll just block this thought out :D

BY2K said:
Nevermind the ponies, if you stopped watching cartoons in general, you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

Seriously.

15 years ago?
That means no Samurai Jack!
Talk about a life unlived...

G-Fex

DrForester said:
They're here......

2d6ms7c.jpg

Cant....resist... cute pink haired girls.....

FTH said:
You must really like us to check up on us from time to time to let us know you don't care, without having seen any of the episodes... thank you!!

Oooooor maybe you just love the attention, who knows. I would hope you aren't the douchebag type, so I'll just block this thought out :D

He stays and lurks because he cares, but i'm still going to ignore him since he might post more animal sex at any time.

dream

You know what would be cool? If you guys grew your hair out and dye it the color of your favorite pony's mane. You could post pictures and have a contest to see who has the prettiest pony hair!

threenote

Banned
BY2K said:
What, why? I'm too old for that shit. I'm sorry if I don't enjoy the stuff you do; but maybe when you do some growing up you'll understand.

threenote said:
What, why? I'm too old for that shit. I'm sorry if I don't enjoy the stuff you do; but maybe when you do some growing up you'll understand.

Says the guy posting on a video game forum with a man tiara avatar.
Though, I'm 99% certain you're just trolling for shits and giggles anyway.

G-Fex

dream said:
You know what would be cool? If you guys grew your hair out and dye it the color of your favorite pony's mane. You could post pictures and have a contest to see who has the prettiest pony hair!

Oh wow you think I would look ok with purple hair? I'd hope so.

Shanadeus

Banned
threenote said:
A true man doesn't hide behind the cover of "having grown up".
He knows that there are some things he'll continue to enjoy no matter how old he is.

Such as cartoons.

Be a man, take an hour of your valuable day and watch the three first episodes.

threenote

Banned
Shanadeus said:
A true man doesn't hide behind the cover of "having grown up".
He knows that there are some things he'll continue to enjoy no matter how old he is.

Such as cartoons.
I never said saying cartoons are for little kids. I'm just saying I don't watch them.

BY2K

Membero Americo
threenote said:

Too old? Too old for Metalocalyspe? Too old for Aqua Teen Hunger Force? I don't think those we're made for kids. Or simple things like Justice League and Justice League Unlimited? ReBoot?

Feep

Banned
Pony-GAF, don't commit the same mistake your many trolls make. If he doesn't like cartoons, that's his preference. Your lambasting him for that is the same as others lambasting you.

Shanadeus

Banned
Feep said:
Pony-GAF, don't commit the same mistake your many trolls make. If he doesn't like cartoons, that's his preference. Your lambasting him for that is the same as others lambasting you.
Wise words, I shall back off

May the brony-force be with you!

Feep said:

No no no.
I'm lambasting him for being hypocritical.
:p

Koomaster

FTH said:
Oooooor maybe you just love the attention
They do. Seriously do what I do, just put them on your ignore list without even commenting on what they say. Many forums make users like that easy to ignore; take advantage.

Nishastra

Banned
Oh god. I ended up at the show's TVTropes page somehow. I've been stuck there for hours.

I have things I need to have been doing!

Also, I made myself two Rarity avatars from Look Before You Sleep which are now in my rotation! I'mma work on ones of all the other main characters... tomorrow :p

MacAttack

LOVE. THIS. THREAD.

So much emotion from pony haters (now referred to as jabronies) its a bit strange. Unless they feel threatened by a PonyGAF takeover, there is no real reason to come into a thread to say you particularly dislike something. We can safely assume that if you are not posting in this thread that you don't care for one or all of the following: ponies, cartoons and/or pony cartoons.

My wife loves this show on a level equal to or greater than my daughter, is this acceptable to jabroniGAF? Mostly she enjoys the fact it is a cartoon they can share enjoyment of.

Not A Fur said:
I converted a rooomate

I think I did it wrong though

He prefers Pinkie to Fluttershy

not sure what happened

please advise

No, he's right.

Fluttershy is moe, but Pinkie is the better character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom