• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Science Theater 3000: On April 14th, We've Got Movie Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owensboro

Star Wars Holiday special. Look it up. You won't be disappointed.

Well holy hell, I'm glad the whole thing exists on Youtube. Maybe I can finally give the thing a watch sometime. It's one of those things people always told me to never watch because it's never as funny/bad as you think it should be, and mostly ends up cringeworthy.

....sounds right up my alley!

Oh man it's getting close to 5.5 on Kickstarter alone. I'm getting freaking excited! And 3 hours left to go too!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
"Well that's it then. Spankings all around then..."

Well holy hell, I'm glad the whole thing exists on Youtube. Maybe I can finally give the thing a watch sometime. It's one of those things people always told me to never watch because it's never as funny/bad as you think it should be, and mostly ends up cringeworthy.

....sounds right up my alley!

Everyone needs to watch it at least once.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Finally pulled the trigger and did addon for a credit on the episode.

And I REALLY hope this is included as an extra or thrown on the website now that I got a shout out on it.

Just pledged. I'm not too big a fan of crowdfunding, and so I'm wary of giving funding to projects, because of some of the horror stories I've heard, and had friends pledge to. However, I'm a huge MST3K fan, and Joel has enough experience and has built up enough trust that I'd give him some money.

There it is, my first Kickstarter pledge. I have hope it will turn out well.

cj_iwakura

It's a weird thing. They released it as a Video on Demand riff, which means it's the only official release of the Holiday Special.

That or they're rolling the dice and hoping Lucasfilms (and now Disney) never find out.

I just glanced at it for the first time. Yikes. I could never survive that without a Rifftrax.

The magic act is alright though. It's relaxing where there was angry and explosive tension before and that Paul and Stormy guy were just making things worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom