• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: NA starcraft II tournamanet

Trasher

So you guys didn't even play 5? Wtf

Also, I can't wait to actually play in the next tournament. Looking back at how bad I was at the beginning of this thing makes me :lol .

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Yo Panda, when you gonna go back to doing commentaries? ;O

Vaporak

Yaweee said:
Congratulations on the win, Valenti. Both of you thoroughly outclassed me in our games =(

Has the other half of the semi-finals been played yet? Should wrap this tournament up and start planning the next-- it looks like there would be a lot more interest than in this tournament, probably room for 64~128 people. I think it should be extended to accommodate as many people as want in rather than going for an even 2^n.

Panda and I still haven't played. i shot him a PM earlier but no reply yet.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
sorry guys, as normal as i try to act, i`m experiencing a bit of a crisis in the real world. so i havent really been that on the ball with things. :(

Vaporak

Pandaman said:
sorry guys, as normal as i try to act, i`m experiencing a bit of a crisis in the real world. so i havent really been that on the ball with things. :(

NP man, if there's a crisis just do what you gotta do, video games can wait.

Top Bottom