• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the complaints about the plot. What were people expecting for a movie lol. An entire story arc? Movies are supposed to be one shot. In fact if you condense most story arcs in naruto into a 1 sentence synopsis, most of them sound like filler.

To me it's not about the premise of the movie it's about what actually happens in it. In fact I'm kind of glad we might see some more Hyuga centred stuff. The manga is all UchihaUchihaUchihaUchihaUchihaUchiha.

What kind of story did those disappointed want or expect, out of curiosity.

I for one am neutral with the plot

It is a wait and see... And yes one can't over complicate it seeing as it is just one movie and not an arc

Plus seeing as both Naruto and Sasuke or OP a being like the villain makes sense and that making the Hyuuga family relevant makes sense too seeing as the Uchiha and Uzamaki clan are spread thin at the moment with the only other major relevant clan connected to the Sages are the Hyuuga

Scratch my old thought that The Sages bro was evil

Likely he will somehow help the cast in this movie
Well that mysterious man is already confirmed to be the one to have kidnapped Hanabi so if it is the sages bro then he will be the main villian since his character never had any sort of development outside of telling the story of what happened.

Frog-fu

Banned
Dunno if this has been posted yet.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2z5ybCb.jpg[/IMG]

Sasuke is basically this
Code:
[IMG]http://fe867b.medialib.glogster.com/media/f8/f8d2dbff4cc2aeb80be3c2c084dceaf73905fed445d02297a31df56548524e52/hobo-jpg.jpg[/IMG]

Their is no way this manga is ending in two chapters.

I'm holding out for chapter 700 release post-movie, though Kishimoto apparently claimed the story will end conclusively in the manga when it ends with 699, which is supposed to have close to 40 pages. I have my doubts.

Sages bro has horns though...

Also coloured action pics of Lee, TenTen, Choji, Sai, and Shikamaru are up

Can't post it since I am on mobile

Edit: Frog got it covered

Yado

Yasss Tenten. Why do the girls seem to be wearing the same thing with different fabric? is this a fashion trend?

Ponn

Banned
I'm surprised they even did Ten-Ten art.

It would be awesome to see Rock Lee as a team captain for a genin group.

As he visits Guy who is wheel chair bound
whywouldyoudothat.jpg

Frog-fu

Banned
Been thinking; considering the fact Naruto's entire right arm is wrapped up in bandages, I don't think a single Chidori is capable of doing that unless Naruto forces Sasuke to make a hand seal with him to end the Infinite Tsukuyomi, which would be prolonged contact that could fuck up his entire arm.

Frog-fu

Banned
THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN, KISHI.
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/36364782b8d1eda65af16e0b444dcc61/tumblr_ndx8azmVAo1rmlzbwo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/94f845376eadb37c99c3734fd556275f/tumblr_ndx8azmVAo1rmlzbwo2_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/86e124adae7ce5ccad5d862fe7b666e9/tumblr_ndx8azmVAo1rmlzbwo3_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/8a381fefa5bf943355a774d4e2b7c184/tumblr_ndx8azmVAo1rmlzbwo4_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/728c1e75f16440bfbc4deb295b3a233a/tumblr_ndx8azmVAo1rmlzbwo5_1280.jpg[/IMG]

FOR REAL.

I'm okay with Sakura fucking Sasuke up AFTER Naruto has beaten him. If she steps in now though, holy shit, I don't think the rage will be containable on the internet.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when Kakashi told Sasuke that if he ever overused Chidori and it didn't come out, he would probably die?

It came out but he didn't have enough chakra to maintain it. attempting another one in theory should kill him. He doesn't use it again until he takes Kuruma's chakra.

FOR REAL.

I'm okay with Sakura fucking Sasuke up AFTER Naruto has beaten him. If she steps in now though, holy shit, I don't think the rage will be containable on the internet.

I actually see this happening. There was a reason to show Sakura this past chapter. It would also mark some development on Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship.
Sasuke might even thank her in the future for knocking some sense into him.

Frog-fu

Banned
I actually see this happening. There was a reason to show Sakura this past chapter. It would also mark some development on Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship.
Sasuke might even thank her in the future for knocking some sense into him.

The manga has forced it down our throats how only Naruto can reach Sasuke. All Sakura would achieve by doing this is have Naruto and Sasuke fans continue arguments over who's stronger.

This would be like if Gohan interfered during SSJ2 Goku VS SSJ2 Majin Vegeta. Shit ain't cool.

Let Naruto and Sasuke have their final showdown mano-a-mano.

Why is Sasuke a fucking hobo? Did Naruto beat him up so bad that he lost knowing how to dress?

Knocked his sense of fashion straight out of him, lol.

I don't think it's that bad. At least there's no skirt w/ rope belt combination, or, worse yet, the ass bow.

Jonnax

The manga has forced it down our throats how only Naruto can reach Sasuke. All Sakura would achieve by doing this is have Naruto and Sasuke fans continue arguments over who's stronger.

This would be like if Gohan interfered during SSJ2 Goku VS SSJ2 Majin Vegeta. Shit ain't cool.

Let Naruto and Sasuke have their final showdown mano-a-mano.

Knocked his sense of fashion straight out of him, lol.

I don't think it's that bad. At least there's no skirt w/ rope belt combination, or, worse yet, the ass bow.

How about Naruto beating Sasuke. Then as Naruto puts his guard down as Sasuke admits defeat, Sasuke pulls out one final attack using a hidden Kage Bunshin.

Naruto has a panel of shock and and then acceptance whilst Sasuke screams "LOOK HOW LONELY I AM"

Then there's a dramatic shot of in silloette of Naruto, Sasuke and a third ninja with a kunai through Sasuke and a splash of blood.

Sakura turns to Sasuke and has a monologue about all the chances he had, bonds etc. Naruto is in shock and screams at her. He is distraught he feels like he failed but he can't shoulder the blame for killing Sasuke. They never speak again.

How's that?

Susanoh13

Neo Member
Couple of things
1) I was under the impression that Naruto and Sasuke's fight was what was supposed to end in X chapters, not the manga. It would surprise me if the fight ended next chapter and then they only have 1 chapter to wrap up everything else.

2) As much as I am a fan of NaruHina pairing, the picture doesn't really indicate much. My first impression was that they were visiting Neji's grave or something. Not to mention, it seems like Kishi loves fanning the flames of the shipping wars. One of the last color spread pages had Sakura and Sasuke riding the same horse [attached below], and it caused SasuSaku fans to explode into full conspiracy theories about what it meant for their future together.

3) This is pure conjecture for the movie, but this is what I'm guessing at based on what we know. It was said that the Sage of Six paths was the one that created the moon, right. Maybe his own brother went down a dark path and the Sage was forced to seal him away into the moon. Evil-Hyuuga-Boss-Bad-Guy kidnaps Hanabi to use her in some way to unseal their ancestor from his prison in the moon.

naruto-5072537.jpg

Susanoh13

Neo Member
Oh, right, forgot to mention. Everyone is making a big deal about Naruto wearing bandages on his right arm. So what, he's a ninja, take a look at all the random ninjas that wear bandages as a fashion statement. It also doesn't have to be a wound. He could be using bandages to conceal seals tattooed onto his arm.

Regardless of what kind of damage Sasuke does to him, it's not like he can't just regenerate it back. We are talking about a character that regrew ALL OF HIS SKIN at one point. Not to mention that Sakura and Tsunade are still around, so if he couldn't fix it with fox chakra, one of them could just fix it.

He may have bandages on his arm in his future form, but that doesn't really indicate that he has an injury there.

[Edit:]
It may just be him paying homage to another guy who wore bandages on his right arm for no particular reason.

Neji_Hy%C5%ABga.Cl%C3%A1ssico.jpg

Why is Sasuke a fucking hobo? Did Naruto beat him up so bad that he lost knowing how to dress.

Was it that bad?
I would rather watch any of the other Naruo movies than road to ninja.
Even though I dont like sakura the movie made her an even bigger bitch for berating naruto for not having parents, also shes super hyped that her parents are dead in the other world and the only reason she starts to not like it is cause sasukes a playboy.
Like seriously its so bad that I fell asleep.

Ponn

Banned
This Sasuke Hobo meme thats starting is hilarious. Now I want a Sasuke figure with quick change Hobo Action!

Oh, right, forgot to mention. Everyone is making a big deal about Naruto wearing bandages on his right arm. So what, he's a ninja, take a look at all the random ninjas that wear bandages as a fashion statement. It also doesn't have to be a wound. He could be using bandages to conceal seals tattooed onto his arm.

Regardless of what kind of damage Sasuke does to him, it's not like he can't just regenerate it back. We are talking about a character that regrew ALL OF HIS SKIN at one point. Not to mention that Sakura and Tsunade are still around, so if he couldn't fix it with fox chakra, one of them could just fix it.

He may have bandages on his arm in his future form, but that doesn't really indicate that he has an injury there.

Well, one possibility is he only regenerates because of Kurama. So if something were to happen involving Naruto losing Kurama, which given whats going on right now is a real possibility, he would no longer be able to regenerate. We haven't had any art or anything referencing Naruto still having Kurama in Last yet have we?

Frog-fu

Banned
How about Naruto beating Sasuke. Then as Naruto puts his guard down as Sasuke admits defeat, Sasuke pulls out one final attack using a hidden Kage Bunshin.

Naruto has a panel of shock and and then acceptance whilst Sasuke screams "LOOK HOW LONELY I AM"

Then there's a dramatic shot of in silloette of Naruto, Sasuke and a third ninja with a kunai through Sasuke and a splash of blood.

Sakura turns to Sasuke and has a monologue about all the chances he had, bonds etc. Naruto is in shock and screams at her. He is distraught he feels like he failed but he can't shoulder the blame for killing Sasuke. They never speak again.

How's that?

I want Naruto beat Sasuke conclusively, beyond a shadow of a doubt. If Sasuke tries to pull some shit later and then gets his shit smacked by Sakura, I'll be okay with it.

This Sasuke Hobo meme thats starting is hilarious. Now I want a Sasuke figure with quick change Hobo Action!

Well, one possibility is he only regenerates because of Kurama. So if something were to happen involving Naruto losing Kurama, which given whats going on right now is a real possibility, he would no longer be able to regenerate. We haven't had any art or anything referencing Naruto still having Kurama in Last yet have we?
He dies if he loses kurama.

Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/36364782b8d1eda65af16e0b444dcc61/tumblr_ndx8azmVAo1rmlzbwo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/94f845376eadb37c99c3734fd556275f/tumblr_ndx8azmVAo1rmlzbwo2_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/86e124adae7ce5ccad5d862fe7b666e9/tumblr_ndx8azmVAo1rmlzbwo3_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/8a381fefa5bf943355a774d4e2b7c184/tumblr_ndx8azmVAo1rmlzbwo4_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/728c1e75f16440bfbc4deb295b3a233a/tumblr_ndx8azmVAo1rmlzbwo5_1280.jpg[/IMG]

FOR REAL.

If this happens I will...Not read the last chapter..

Frog-fu

Banned
Again, I'm okay with Sakura socking Sasuke as pay back, but not while they're still fighting. She needs to sit her ass down on the sideline and let these mofo end it on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom