• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So some more The Last scans came out
since the, im guessing, villain has byakugan im gonna guess the plot is gonna revolve around him trying to bang hinata trying to make the perfect byakugan cause shes the heiress of the hyuga and naruto is having none of it.
if chibi sasuke's design is accurate. Sasuke's new outfit is pretty awesome. finally got rid of that stupid orochimaru rope belt. what's up with chibi naruto's eye?

if chibi sasuke's design is accurate. Sasuke's new outfit is pretty awesome. finally got rid of that stupid orochimaru rope belt. what's up with chibi naruto's eye?
I believe its just the artists style. I believe theyre also responsible for the attack on titan chibi miniseries
shingeki_no_kyojin_levi_chibi_png_by_bloomsama-d6m0bc5.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That villain design is dope.

While I really liked Part 2 Sasuke's first outfit, this one's got a frickin' poncho. That's boss as all get out.

Also, it now makes sense why Hina is a top billed character, shipping business aside if the main villain is a Hyuuga (or has the very rare case of an implanted Byakugan). Probably also the reason Kishi drew an updated Hanabi design for Springtime of Youth.

Man everywhere all of a sudden I'm seeing people hate on the rope belt thing. I always thought that was a cool addition to Sasuke's design.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So the villain is Hamura (probably teaming up with spiral zetsu?) Can't say I'm surprised

There really is no denying that Studio Pierrot consistently fuck up when it comes to Sakura, and there is plenty of there to suggest they heavily favour Hinata to the point their bias is reflected in their work.
All this seems to indicate to me is that it's hard for them to translate her design 1:1 from the manga to the anime. (And this is not limited to her at all. Look at Orochimaru, for example.) There are some differences, but some of the comparisons you showed have them both looking very similar, and those instances where her looks deviate do not necessarily look worse...just different. (It's understandable to have the opinion of preferring one look over the other.) I'm certainly not seeing any bias, though.

Ok so the japanese text got translated and the story is apparently that while the moon is dangerously close to the earth Hanabi gets kidnapped by the evil hyuga guy and the gang has to go save her.

It's as canon as BoG and the next DBZ movie are to canon to it's respective manga

What does that mean? I don't know for sure, but I was always under the impression that BoG was confirmed to be canon by the writer, but some fans just refuse to accept it.

The Last hasn't been confirmed to be canon yet as far as I know (Although I do think it will be)

What does that mean? I don't know for sure, but I was always under the impression that BoG was confirmed to be canon by the writer, but some fans just refuse to accept it.

The Last hasn't been confirmed to be canon yet as far as I know (Although I do think it will be)
The thing with battle of gods is that it fits into the canon unlike a lot of other DBZ movies like Coolers revenge. The only thing that it does is make GT non canon cause Pilafs in it as a child meaning toriyama basically gave a middle finger to GT.

The creator of DBZ had a hand in coming up with the plot . The next DBZ movie is confirmed to take place after BoG and the creator further revealed that the plot is intended as if it he was still continuing the manga serialization to this day. So I consider both those works as canon to the manga despite what people want to think.

Kishimoto is working on the script and the plot of this Naruto movie takes places Years after the events of the Fourth Great Ninja War. All that leads me to believe that this shit is canon to the manga giving it the ending it deserves.

The creator of DBZ had a hand in coming up with the plot . The next DBZ movie is confirmed to take place after BoG and the creator further revealed that the plot is intended as if it he was still continuing the manga serialization to this day. So I consider both those works as canon to the manga despite what people want to think.

Kishimoto is working on the script and the plot of this Naruto movie takes places Years after the events of the Fourth Great Ninja War. All that leads me to believe that this shit is canon to the manga giving it the ending it deserves.
Personally I see things as canon if they can fit into the plot. RtN even if kishimoto wrote it, when does it happen??? It obviously cant happen before naruto learns about who his parents are cause he already knows in the movie, but konohas fine and not destoryed by pain.

Oh fosho. Also it probably wont be the ending considering its the "start of a new era project"

orochi91

Kishi needs to rewrite the whole series as a Senien manga.

I'd love to see his take on a hardcore Naruto series.

With Sasuke as the main character :3

orochi91

People really need to stop saying this. It makes me think it could actually happen for a second.

Not being held back by Shonen tropes would be a blessing for the Naruto universe.

Also, Studio SHAFT (of Monogatari series fame) should animate the Senien version.

Someone please make this happen.

You know what this chapter reminded me of? S-cry-ed's final battle.

Kishi's gonna troll and do the same thing Scryed did, the manga's gonna end with one of them raising their hand after one final clash but we don't know whose it is.

360pages

Honestly I wouldn't mind a Naruto Kai, cutting a lot of the filler and getting a better animation team. Because their current studio sucks, and I have no idea why the picked them. Considering Nartuo Part 1 despite its hiccups was far better animated than part 2.

I agree, I watched the recent episodes and this series has a huge case of DBZ syndrome to me. A lot of episodes look like ass, while some are great. The average is generally terrible. You shouldn't want a Kai treatment, you should want better. Kai was just reusing the same assets.

Edit: No episode got me more hyped, than Naruto popping the rubber ball in part 1. I miss that kind of choreography.

I agree, I watched the recent episodes and this series has a huge case of DBZ syndrome to me. A lot of episodes look like ass, while some are great. The average is generally terrible. You shouldn't want a Kai treatment, you should want better. Kai was just reusing the same assets.

Edit: No episode got me more hyped, than Naruto popping the rubber ball in part 1. I miss that kind of choreography.

It's being made by Studio Parrot who are know for great quality

Frog-fu

Banned
B0maqrLCAAAafJ-.jpg

This is official right?!

NaruHina and SasuSaku confirmed!

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. It's the cover for a soundtrack about friendship and bonds. It's supposedly coming out on the 1st of November. Even if it was a romantic song, the fact that Hinata is walking behind Naruto rather than beside him and neither of them look particularly happy wouldn't indicate that it's the type of romantic song you'd hope for.

Frog-fu

Banned
Volume 71 cover
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/ee84c97a5a468618ff1c06fd8ed9dd3a/tumblr_ndy3c8aN6h1ryce57o1_500.jpg[/IMG]

Looks dope.

Welfare

Volume 71 cover
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/ee84c97a5a468618ff1c06fd8ed9dd3a/tumblr_ndy3c8aN6h1ryce57o1_500.jpg[/IMG]

Looks dope.

Mastermind Kakashi looking Boss like always. Also confirms that Sasuke's Rinnegan is fucking purple!

Ponn

Banned
I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. It's the cover for a soundtrack about friendship and bonds. It's supposedly coming out on the 1st of November. Even if it was a romantic song, the fact that Hinata is walking behind Naruto rather than beside him and neither of them look particularly happy wouldn't indicate that it's the type of romantic song you'd hope for.

NaruSaku shippers, its time to just let it go.

And they are sad because they are just coming from visiting Neji. The next scene is her embracing him from behind then they hear a bird and both look up. Then they go and share an ice cream bar and SURPRISE she pulls out a pregnency test and points to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom