• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the only reason Sasuke has any chance at all right now is because Naruto tripped, of all things. One day Sasuke will be able to have a fight without his opponent being handicapped or relying on his latest powerup. One day.

Maddocks

sasuke is never going to get respect. The man is at this moment the only one of the ninjas in this world that has common sense. He wants to punish himself forever for the sake of the world, he told kakashi that sakura has no reason to like him at all and us as readers are,"that is totally true."

They both went though a war, naruto a little longer though, but susanoo is something that drains the user and puts strain on their body. So you can say both by the time their fight started are evenly matched in terms of fatigue. We cant judge the final page of this chapter as anything till we see the outcome of the fight. Sasuke has not won anything yet. We don't know if sasuke is fighting a clone(which I doubt) or if naruto under the water has a trump card. We really don't know yet. So can we please stop with the "sasuke is an asspull" and "sasuke only wins by cheap tactics" posts? He hasn't won anything yet. Expect for the "who loves who more" contest, which shows by his eyes that he won it.

Heroman

Banned
You being complaining a lot man, why not try to ride it out. Savor each chapter bro, once is over is over. It doesn't matter what movies or spin-offs happen, the manga is over.
I complain so much because this war and part 2 as a whole has been a huge down but I will try to ride it out and try to enjoy it.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
The only fight Sasuke legit won in part 2 was against danzo

and even then that's only because Obito was hanging around watching the fight.

sasuke is never going to get respect. The man is at this moment the only one of the ninjas in this world that has common sense. He wants to punish himself forever for the sake of the world, he told kakashi that sakura has no reason to like him at all and us as readers are,"that is totally true."

They both went though a war, naruto a little longer though, but susanoo is something that drains the user and puts strain on their body. So you can say both by the time their fight started are evenly matched in terms of fatigue. We cant judge the final page of this chapter as anything till we see the outcome of the fight. Sasuke has not won anything yet. We don't know if sasuke is fighting a clone(which I doubt) or if naruto under the water has a trump card. We really don't know yet. So can we please stop with the "sasuke is an asspull" and "sasuke only wins by cheap tactics" posts? He hasn't won anything yet. Expect for the "who loves who more" contest, which shows by his eyes that he won it.

Susanoo doesn't hurt the user when you have EMS.

Speaking of EMS, while Sasuke was resting from his eye transplant, Naruto was fighting.
When sasuke was strolling to deliver his ''carnage to the battlefield'', Naruto was fighting.
When Sasuke chased itachi through the woods, Naruto was fighting.
when Sasuke revived orochimaru and reunited with team Taka, Naruto was fighting.
When Sasuke was on his road trip to the Eddie and Leaf villages, Naruto was fighting.
When Sasuke was listening to his hashirama's story, Naruto was fighting.
When Sasuke was already heading to the battlefield, Naruto was fighting.

Ever since Naruto go out of the turtle island, he has being fighting non stop. He only took a rest when he died.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Speaking of EMS, while Sasuke was resting from his eye transplant, Naruto was fighting.
When sasuke was strolling to deliver his ''carnage to the battlefield'', Naruto was fighting.
when Sasuke revived orochimaru and reunited with team Taka, Naruto was fighting.
When Sasuke was on his road trip to the Eddie and Leaf villages, Naruto was fighting.

Ever since Naruto go out of the turtle island, he has being fighting non stop. He only took a rest when he died.

Had to nerf Naruto somehow, can't have the final fight be a curbstomp. Why I couldn't tell you.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member

Sasuke started cold, so it evens out.

I would love a ROFLstomp. Heck when Sasuke was on the floor this chapter and in comes 3 Naruto's like a pack of bulls. I was ready to bring out the jar of Vaseline, I was so excited.

don't fight it frog. Don't fight it.

cGgZxdy.jpg

I'm seriously so proud of hinata.

Maddocks

I'm basing it on the data books, which everyone of course throws away anyway. But I'm going to say it does put strain on them no matter what. it would make no sense if all of a sudden something that is said in the manga is causing intense amounts of pain to vanish because "lol I'm used to it" I say it was something kimish introduced then decided to just not bring up.

One thing I can say without a doubt sasuke has over naruto is creativity. He brought out a few new things we didn't ever see before, Chidori susanoo is one of them and lightning based arrows is another. Not saying Narutos techs are boring or sucky, but they are still things we have seen before while we have never really seen before.

I'm basing it on the data books, which everyone of course throws away anyway. But I'm going to say it does put strain on them no matter what. it would make no sense if all of a sudden something that is said in the manga is causing intense amounts of pain to vanish because "lol I'm used to it" I say it was something kimish introduced then decided to just not bring up.

One thing I can say without a doubt sasuke has over naruto is creativity. He brought out a few new things we didn't ever see before, Chidori susanoo is one of them and lightning based arrows is another. Not saying Narutos techs are boring or sucky, but they are still things we have seen before while we have never really seen before.

When Sasuke got the EMS he got the ability to use the MS techniques without the harmful effects. No blindness or Cell degeneration. Which changed him from almost passing out from pain to it becoming a second nature.

The chidori susanoo is no more impressive than the bijou mode doing a rasenshuriken. The lighting arrow is like his flame arrow but with his other element, like the magma rasenshuriken. Nothing amazing.

Sasuke does have a couple of his own techniques, but like Naruto is just variations of existing techniques. His electric susanoo was awesome though.

Zeroth

Sasuke still bleeds when casting Amaterasu, even with EMS. It's safe to say that although the EMS prevents your eye from going blind, it doesn't save you from the other effects of the eye jutsus (namely, Amaterasu seems to cause a big strain on the user's eye).

That said, I don't think there's a harmful effect from using Susano, as far as we've seen.

Sasuke still bleeds when casting Amaterasu, even with EMS. It's safe to say that although the EMS prevents your eye from going blind, it doesn't save you from the other effects of the eye jutsus (namely, Amaterasu seems to cause a big strain on the user's eye).

That said, I don't think there's a harmful effect from using Susano, as far as we've seen.

Only to MS users, Sasuke said before that every single cell on his body hurt after using the base form a couple of times. But after merging eyes with Itachi, Susanoo became second Naruto. Kind of like Naruto getting hurt by the kyuubi chakra because it had kurama's will trying to take over him, when he turned into KM the extra arms became second nature.

Also I'm reading any hilarious discussion about how Sasuke is fighting both kurama and Naruto and that is not fair, then making the weirdest points when people said that Sasuke used the bijou power as well.

Edit: Dang it, it makes me so mad that might internet craps out in such a great chapter. Can't even watch impressions on YouTube.

Welfare

NaruHina!

That fucking rock must be the biggest troll of the series. So far he has claimed Hinata, Minato, and now Naruto. True final villain right there.

Zeroth

I don't think Sakura is going to take the attack. If anything, I think she will be running to the battle in the next chapter and see the outcome along with the reader.

ghstwrld

I don't think Sakura is going to take the attack. If anything, I think she will be running to the battle in the next chapter and see the outcome along with the reader.

are sakura and kakashi even in the same area?

it doesn't seem like they're near the valley of the end

Niks

2 chapters left right?
How is Kishimoto going to tie it all up in 2 chapters? makes no sense.

Lets see, Kishimoto still has to....

- Finish the fight
- Naruto and Sasuke post fight talk (aka. THE LAST TNJ)
- Free the bijuus
- End the infinite tsukuyomi
- Reactions from everyone (this should be long)
- Sakura and Sasuke
- Naruto and Hinata (if NaruHina is to be canon it has to be in the manga?)
- Kages
- Rest of the konoha 8
- Appoint Kakashi as the sixth hokage

2 chapters left right?
How is Kishimoto going to tie it all up in 2 chapters? makes no sense.

Lets see, Kishimoto still has to....

- Finish the fight
- Naruto and Sasuke post fight talk (aka. THE LAST TNJ)
- Free the bijuus
- End the infinite tsukuyomi
- Reactions from everyone (this should be long)
- Sakura and Sasuke
- Naruto and Hinata (if NaruHina is to be canon it has to be in the manga?)
- Kages
- Rest of the konoha 8
- Appoint Kakashi as the sixth hokage

Unless the movie is canon (and I'm pretty sure it is).

If they resolve any of the pairing business I'm almost certain it's gonna be in the movie to make people pay to see it. The scam potential's just too great for them not to do it.

EDIT: Also bolded Special K because I'm pretty sure they're gonna leave that reveal for the film, too.

Maddocks

I'm reading conflicting reports, one says its 699 is the end, other says 700 is the end. If it ends the 10th, then its going to 700. Personally I think its 700, just doesnt feel right ending at 699 knowing kimish and his big ol 100 chapter specials that he does when he gets to 100-200-300 and so on.

Movie should be canon, its being set up to be canon.

Welfare

I'm reading conflicting reports, one says its 699 is the end, other says 700 is the end. If it ends the 10th, then its going to 700. Personally I think its 700, just doesnt feel right ending at 699 knowing kimish and his big ol 100 chapter specials that he does when he gets to 100-200-300 and so on.

Movie should be canon, its being set up to be canon.

No, it's 699. 697 doesn't officially come out until the 27th. 698 the 3rd, and then 699 on the 10th

Maddocks

Hey Mondays are Mondays

At least it is a stable release date

Not the release schedule, just him ending it at 699. Why not go out big and finish it off at a clean 700. Does it have to do with the volume releases? is it only 9 chapters per volume or is it 10?

It's just a number, who cares.

But there should be some room left for one or two extra episodes in the last volume, normally, so I guess we'll see when we get there...

it is a milestone and kimish likes his 100-200-300 chapters, they are always something special. But 699, feels incomplete.

Not the release schedule, just him ending it at 699. Why not go out big and finish it off at a clean 700. Does it have to do with the volume releases? is it only 9 chapters per volume or is it 10?
Idk

On average we have 17-18 pages per chapter

Also Kishi could just add a bonus chapter after the movie airs and release it with the final volume to drive sales

Unless you're using Izanagi

So some more The Last scans came out
since the, im guessing, villain has byakugan im gonna guess the plot is gonna revolve around him trying to bang hinata trying to make the perfect byakugan cause shes the heiress of the hyuga and naruto is having none of it.

I wonder if that guy is the reason Mother needed an army of Zetsu for despite having godlike power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom