• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both lose their arms, Sasuke says he's about to die and Naruto should give his eye to Kakashi. They been out cold for another day lol. I guess Sakura and Kakashi will arrive next chapter then?

edit:

"Naruto explains why he was chaising after Sasuke. When Naruto thinks of Sasuke, his heart hurts a lot.
Sasuke talks too about what he have on his heart. Sasuke too, when he thinks of Naruto his heart aches, and Sasuke thought this would weaken him."

rofl

Both lose their arms, Sasuke says he's about to die and Naruto should give his eye to Kakashi. They been out cold for another day lol. I guess Sakura and Kakashi will arrive next chapter then?

edit:

"Naruto explains why he was chaising after Sasuke. When Naruto thinks of Sasuke, his heart hurts a lot.
Sasuke talks too about what he have on his heart. Sasuke too, when he thinks of Naruto his heart aches, and Sasuke thought this would weaken him."

rofl

spoilers sound like a yaoi fanfic

Calvero

Banned

edit:

rofl

No way...

ffdgh

edit:

rofl

This is so...out of character. XD

New poster from the movie.
Villain is kawaii. Name is Ootsutsuki Toneri.
n02800.jpg

Apath

I really hate to be such a tight ass, but could we please limit the spoiler discussion outside of spoiler tags? I swear I would never ask this if it weren't for how close we are to ending a series we've all been following for more than a decade.

I really hate to be such a tight ass, but could we please limit the spoiler discussion outside of spoiler tags? I swear I would never ask this if it weren't for how close we are to ending a series we've all been following for more than a decade.
Yeah this, the spoiler discussion isn't leaving much to the imagination..

ant1532

Banned
Yeah this, the spoiler discussion isn't leaving much to the imagination..

yeah it's annoying. what grinds my gears the most is in the past i've seen people commenting about spoilers before the chapter comes out and then in typical pretentious internet fashion continue to make fun of it and complain about the same shit meanwhile they read it for free and whatnot. i'm not talking about tonight, but weeks prior.

Is there like a spoiler free twitter or feed or something that notifies when the chapter is released? I'm afraid of walking in here to check and glancing at a spoiler :(

ant1532

Banned
Where are you guys reading all of this? The wait is killing me, and all of you certainly aren't helping.
spoiler text came out first. now chinease raws are out. wish they all kept their reactions in spoiler text like a few of us just asked though...

Is there like a spoiler free twitter or feed or something that notifies when the chapter is released? I'm afraid of walking in here to check and glancing at a spoiler :(

mangapanda has an email subscription where they email you when it's out. i just have the page on auto refresh though lol

Man that was as "implied yaoi" as Kingdom Hearts II's ending haha.

I think the conclusion is gonna rub some people the wrong way as
it wasn't decisive for Naruto.

Frog-fu

Banned
I wanted Naruto to stomp the ever-loving shit out of Sasuke, but I'm okay with this. I think it's fair to say the average reader will surmise he was indeed stronger.

Next week though, 44 pages. Brace yourselves, punks.

Frog-fu

Banned
Apparently the villain is not a Hyūga and his name it Ōtsutsuki Toneri.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wSql9UI.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1GaQ_BCIAEYL4U.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1GaRs7CAAEfeVe.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1GaSS5CAAAf8Ut.jpg[/IMG]

Heysoos

I saw the raws and one thing that's bothering me a lot more than it should, but:

If they both got their arms blown apart during their final attack, and it's been over a day when that last panel thing happens, shouldn't they have bled out by now? :lol

Frog-fu

Banned
Larger image. Dunno why Naruto has a blue scarf as well.
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/19f62d8a3721a453492806dcd344a56f/tumblr_ne7aox6Dgz1t2f44yo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]

I saw the raws and one thing that's bothering me a lot more than it should, but:

If they both got their arms blown apart during their final attack, and it's been over a day when that last panel thing happens, shouldn't they have bled out by now? :lol
why are they bleeding at all though? If they lost their arms in an explosion shouldnt the wounds already be cauterized due to the intense heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom