• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welfare

Chapter spoiler question:
So what the hell, how do Naruto and Sasuke have both arms in the Last? Unless Orochimaru gives them Hashi arms, how?

Frog-fu

Banned
Looks my theory on Zetsu arms is coming true after all.

Btw, on the final panel, Sasuke calls Naruto "usuratonkachi" - which what he used to call him when they were on Team 7. Great callback imo.

Zeroth

Am I dumb or why can't I find that quote anymore? Did they replace the panel already?

Great chapter by the way. It's been a long time since I said this about a Naruto chapter.

Yep, it was clearly a note the translator forgot to remove. They already removed it.

Thank God Sakura didn't jump in

that likely would've kept Sasuke from returning back to his senses

Edit: Also here is a HQ version of that movie image
qDmYdmK.jpg

Well I certainly didn't expect *that*.

Not super happy that Sasuke admitted his loss instead of being decisively curb stomped by Naruto. But that's just my thirst for blood speaking. And I got blood alright. So next week I'm just missing my Kage Nardo and I can live happily with the end of this epic

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]http://s24.postimg.org/kxwwjnt5h/tumblr_ne7bzzo0f_K1rkalabo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ys0sS2ZT1r0ljoto2_500.gif[/IMG]

Probably just purely coincidental, but I like it.

Code:
[IMG]http://s24.postimg.org/kxwwjnt5h/tumblr_ne7bzzo0f_K1rkalabo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ys0sS2ZT1r0ljoto2_500.gif[/IMG]

Probably just purely coincidental, but I like it.
Who's the pink haired dude? I think I saw this before but I forgot.

EhoaVash

wow ..dat ending oh FUCK oh fuck

next 2 chapters better have some good closure q.q and sakura should let sasuke to DIE but nope the bitch won't

Percy

Banned
That was actually a lot better than I expected... but so much of the final arc has been badly thought through by Kishimoto that it sours the impact somewhat.

Next week is the final one then?

At a time like this

they need Killer Bee to help them out with some Rap

Hey, there's a thing...
shouldn't Killer Bee have died after getting the eight tails pulled out of him by Madara? I mean, at that point the story was so preoccupied with the drama of how Naruto was going to survive losing the nine tails but I don't recall Killer Bee even being mentioned again after that :/

Hey, there's a thing...
shouldn't Killer Bee have died after getting the eight tails pulled out of him by Madara? I mean, at that point the story was so preoccupied with the drama of how Naruto was going to survive losing the nine tails but I don't recall Killer Bee even being mentioned again after that :/

They showed a panel before the infinite illusion thing happened where Bee was beside one of the 8 Tail's tentacles

as in he used that move that he used on Taka but in reverse to save himself

Pein

Banned
That was actually a lot better than I expected... but so much of the final arc has been badly thought through by Kishimoto that it sours the impact somewhat.

Next week is the final one then?

Hey, there's a thing...

He absorbed a tentacle that got cut off so he still Gyuuki's chakra.

luckyguess

Neo Member
Well, I hate to say I told you so, but... Who am I kidding, I love these moments:

I saw the
arm loss/injury
thing coming ever since they revealed Naruto's The Last design. When I pointed out the bandages to everyone and said something must have happened during the Sasuke fight, you guys were all it's just ninja fashion, it doesn't mean anything. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom