• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ne653spe6N1tsnewvo1_1280.jpg

Hehehehhaaaahahaa

Heroman

Banned
Real talk , if part 3 was all about Gia,lee , Kakashi, , killer bee and Naruto gong on adventure and fucking shit up than I would want it.

If there's a part three is either going either a spin off or like Korra. I'll rather have them take the DBZ had release movies. Though I would love an anime without filler and consistent quality.

Pein

Banned
If a part 3 was made I'd rather it be about a new protagonist, Konohamaru as a chunnin working to hokage. Learning elements and ninjutsu.

Naruto is just too strong and the power scaling it would take to give him a challenge would just be boring.

If a part 3 was made I'd rather it be about a new protagonist, Konohamaru as a chunnin working to hokage. Learning elements and ninjutsu.

Naruto is just too strong and the power scaling it would take to give him a challenge would just be boring.

Alien Invasion please.

Naruto can stay as a MC, just make him a jounin sensei leading a new team.

Zeroth

Part 3 will be Naruto Shippuden Z, with Naruto discovering Kaguya is an alien and that her race is planning to invade Earth.

even if a Part 3 was made with Naruto's son

just think how OP this dude would be

Hyuga + Uzumaki + Inherititng all tailed beasts, basically equals this dude

I wouldn't be shocked if the kid was born with horns

No wonder Kaguya was so pissed, her sons where born with horns. Talk about a V wrecker.

ant1532

Banned
god damn i am hyped for this chapter. it's supposed to release in the middle of the night.

should be a big one, may be concluding the fight??

even if a Part 3 was made with Naruto's son

just think how OP this dude would be

Hyuga + Uzumaki + Inherititng all tailed beasts, basically equals this dude

I wouldn't be shocked if the kid was born with horns
Itd be interesting if their child was born with a hyuga body like Hinata thats pretty frail and doesnt have a lot of stamina or chakra and narutos blue eyes so no byakugan. So just like their parents theyd have to prove themselves using their own strength.

Pein

Banned
A part 3 with Kohohamaru would be a nightmare. He's even more annoying than Naruto.

part 1 yeah but part 2 the kid is naruto 2.0 without the sauce lust. Seeing him become another god of shinobi would be dope or he tries to match Hiruzens feat of using all the leaf jutsu.

Big One

Banned
I'd rather see a full blown sequel series that takes place in the world of Naruto rather than following from the plot of Naruto. There's still tons of unexplored areas in the world of the series and a lot of untapped potential for the setting.

You could easily do something like an adventure manga rather than a fighting manga with the world Naruto has, scaling back the power leveling since it wouldn't focus on the main three characters in the series.

The plot of Naruto is done pretty much, there's no reason to continue it. but there's plenty of cool shit you could do with the setting.

Ugh I just want to go to sleep already so I can wake up to a new chapter. This one will probably wrap the fight up no? If next week is the double I'm assuming it's the end of the tsukuyomi + aftermath stuff.

I don't think Naruto's story has to be done. There's more to mine if kishimoto wanted to, but yeah he probably wouldn't be the star. I wouldn't mind him in a kakashi like role though for a part 3. More hopeful talk.

Me just want chapter NAO.

Honestly? I wouldn't mind seeing a part 3 focused on Sakura outside the village. Actually give her some character development outside of Naruto and Saskue. She has amazing skills but it's overpowered by Hacked Bloodlines or Tailed beast.

ant1532

Banned
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Gwc2V1m.jpg[/IMG]

#EXCITE

translations from reddit user

contains chapter names, so... spoilers

"Will update as I translate (I'm slower with identifying kanji, sorry):
Big letters up top: みんなの火影だってばよ!!//Everyone's Hokage dattebayo!!
Next to it:木ノ葉を照らす---熱き火の意志// Revealing Konoha... Passionate Will of Fire
(Can't read the stamp looking thing, too LQ)
Cover page, center page in full colour...44 pages.
歴年の史に(??) // 15 years of history (?? can't decipher last kanjii)
驚愕の2語掲載!! 2語目は(フ)ルカラー// Surprising 2 text (chapter) publication!! Second one full colour

Maddocks

disgusting

BatistaThumbsDown1.gif

Cheer this post. Sakura in the manga is the most boring ass character. When she is not talking about sasuke, shes talking about sasuke. She had 1 good fight in the whole manga. A part 3 with her would last 4 chapters because it would put everyone to sleep.

Sakura while I don't hate her character, I think shes the most boring. That is why I hate knowing shes going to probably end up with naruto because naruto is still in the village while her blind love sasuke is living it up hobo style living off the trains. So boring.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
You guys who are so definitely sure that Naruto will hook up with Hinata are pretty funny.

I have a feeling Kishi will just troll everybody in regards to shipping.

Shit you guys, it's really happening. Fuck it, staying up till the chapter releases.

This is really it, the outcome of a 15 year rivalry. The fight is ending. I can't handle it. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Did the spoilers above mean that
this chapter is 44 pages or the next one is? If it's this week then it's gonna be a lot longer we'll be waiting for the chapter release :/

You guys who are so definitely sure that Naruto will hook up with Hinata are pretty funny.

I have a feeling Kishi will just troll everybody in regards to shipping.

Yeah, he has been trolling for years. Naruto ignored Hinata's love confession like it never happened, Naruto rejecting Sakura, holding hands with Hinata/slap from her, admitting to his father that Sakura is his girlfriend, and I bet there is more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom