• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can post the spoilers here so long as they aren't scans and are under spoiler tags.

Are they any good?

They're mostly pictures, YT vids etc. Even with Evil's track record they're unconfirmed and vague. Not gonna post them here. Especially since there's some stuff that riled up the shippers lol. But without proper context it's just guessing.

Dahbomb

OMG seeing people from all over GAF in this thread waiting for the finale.

We almost there folks!

And Sasuke is a bitch no matter what he does in the finale.

Village

People trying to kill you everyday for most of your life is a fair bit shitter i'd say. That it was his own family ordering the hits had to hurt even more.

I would argue that sasuke's life is indeed worse.

While yes garra's life was very bad, however the bad it was was every up front. Demon inside of him, people trying to catch a body on him. Bad but we get it

The Sauce, nah... that grew worse and more sinister as time went on and as the plot revealed itself. Sasuke was set up for complacency ( and possible eye ball stealing ) or failure. Like mob shit.

The psychological taxation that must have on his mind is something I do not envy in any regard. Every revelation was just finding out his life was more and more a lie and what happened to him was never going to be resolved, there would be no retribution. No hope, there were no witnesses, there is no proof. His family is gone his brother dead and he had to become a terrorist to find that out, and if hadn't his fate might have even been worse. He can trust no one, even the closest thing to a friend he has, naruto is completely dysfunctional relationship. he doesn't know how to talk to people, to relate to people, even with companions he has always been truly alone. Alone in his mind with these horrible revelations haunting day in an day out, taunting him, taunting his entire existence.

I am surprised sasuke made it to this point

I'm surprised we didn't open a chapter to see sasuke just hanging himself.

rrc1594

Even tho Sasuke had his WTF is wrong with you moments, he is still my fav. Chapter 698 showed the Sasuke I enjoy. So suck it NarutoGaf

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
And Sasuke is a bitch no matter what he does in the finale.

Can someone please give this man a cookie?

I am surprised sasuke made it to this point

I'm surprised we didn't open a chapter to see sasuke just hanging himself.

Cause he sucks.

When over half of Naruto had Naruto chasing Sasuke, Sasuke deserve the hate.
Sasuke644554.jpg

Just talking about a potential spoiler Evil posted. If anyone wants to respond, do it in spoiler tags. Even short reactions.

If it's true, Forg-fu is going to have a stroke. NS shippers always talked about forehead this, forehead that...for years!

But in the end for Sasuke to poke Sakura's forehead?...

Kishi's going for the kill lmao

Of course without the proper context it can mean anything, and not necessarily romance. But it's a significant moment.

orochi91

Just talking about a potential spoiler Evil posted. If anyone wants to respond, do it in spoiler tags. Even short reactions.

If it's true, Forg-fu is going to have a stroke. NS shippers always talked about forehead this, forehead that...for years!

Of course without the proper context it can mean anything, and not necessarily romance. But it's a significant moment.

Glorious.

Kishi, I love you, if true.

And y'all need to leave Sasuke the fuck alone.

Best character of the series deserves respect.

orochi91

REMEMBER FOLKS:

Do not read the initial Manga Panda translations for the last chapter.

Wait a few hours for Mangastream to release their better translated version.

IHaveIce

Banned
Mangastream aren't as good as they used to be.
they also were pretty terrible with their yamada translations and had to cut in curse words in like every panel.

Erigu

Someone is claiming that, according to the new databook, Guruguru was Tobi. If true, kinda saw that coming considering that other White Zetsu's remark before Obito left to help Kakashi and Rin, but as usual with Kishimoto's stuff, it only kind-sorta-makes-sense-if-you-don't-think-much-about-it.
Well, at the very least, Guruguru is named "Tobi". Could just be that Obito was impersonating him and thus took his name?

REMEMBER FOLKS:
Do not read the initial ***** ***** translations for the last chapter.
Wait a few hours for *********** to release their better translated version.
They're both pretty bad (and the latter is sometimes worse than the former, actually).

Frog-fu

Banned

spoiler discussion
It'd be uncharacteristically intimate and inappropriate considering what Sasuke was trying to do like hours ago in manga time, but regardless of how salty NS shippers would get, the poke is a platonic gesture at its roots, so there's that to consider. Also, early translations of Sakura's data book entry are work out in NS' favour so that's good.

continuing spoiler discussion

spoiler discussion
It'd be uncharacteristically intimate and inappropriate considering what Sasuke was trying to do like hours ago in manga time, but regardless of how salty NS shippers would get, the poke is a platonic gesture at its roots, so there's that to consider. Also, early translations of Sakura's data book entry are work out in NS' favour so that's good.

It defo sounds OOC and random. When Itachi did that before the massacre it was always a form of affection, but also postponement. "Sorry Sasuke, but next time!". So, looking at the movie, what I think it's likely is Sakura asking him if he's coming back and him giving this answer. Regardless if it's romantic or not, it's a significant scene for SS. Evil hasn't mentioned the promise, wonder if it's going to be brought up at all, considering Naruto himself brought it up before the fight. But from what I can tell all the things Evil posted are from 699. Also, I don't think people should use the DBs as prooof.

Frog-fu

Banned
continuing spoiler discussion

It defo sounds OOC and random. When Itachi did that before the massacre it was always a form of affection, but also postponement. "Sorry Sasuke, but next time!". So, looking at the movie, what I think it's likely is Sakura asking him if he's coming back and him giving this answer. Regardless if it's romantic or not, it's a significant scene for SS. Evil hasn't mentioned the promise, wonder if it's going to be brought up at all, considering Naruto himself brought it up before the fight. But from what I can tell all the things Evil posted are from 699. Also, I don't think people should use the DBs as prooof.

spoiler discussion
Whoever this Evil person is, they're a cunt, and I've been told they troll from time to time. I doubt we can surmise the entire chapter from what's been hinted at thus far. I can't see the promise not coming up considering Kishi brought it back 5(?) chapters ago so it'd be odd not to address it, be it in 699 (which the current hints are about) or 700.

The data books should absolutely be used since they chronicle canonical events and information, especially the fourth one that came out only a few hours ago and is the most up to date. I'm not hailing NaruSaku as canon yet but it's looking good.

Sasuke had one of the harder lives in the Manga, but some of that he owes it to himself. He always, always had Naruto. A friend that won't give on him, no matter what. But he didn't had the strength to ask him for help when he needed in the most.

In the latter chapter he wakes up and sees his arm blown off, he realized he lost. Then he sees Naruto's arm blown off also and that's what shock him. Naruto went that far to save him, he who did nothing to deserve it. Naruto started the TalkNoJutsu to get Sasuke to cooperate, Sasuke like the huge moron he is took it the wrong way (again) and decided it was best to kill himself and let someone else dispel the IT. Naruto wasn't having it and give him another dose of the TalkNoJutsu.

Sasuke ask but what if I go to the wrong path again, Naruto says he will fight him again, but he knows he won't do that. Sasuke feeling his arm blown up starts to cry. He knows he won't cross Naruto ever again.

Ah, so Naruto kicked Sasuke's ass so badly that Sasuke wanted to kill himself? I'll take it.

lol that is some delusion.

In reality Naruto and Sasuke both maimed each other however Naruto's perserveence to keep fighting for the sake of their bond out powered Sasuke's intentions of severing that bond. Sasuke realises the importance of team 7 and Naruto and accepts defeat in his ideals and ways.

Cannot wait for next week's chapter.

Frog-fu

Banned
A few interesting facts to me from the data book
  • Seemingly anoyne that has ever been remotely relevant has a bunch of nature types
  • Nagato's father was named Ise (伊勢) and his mother was named Fusō (扶桑). As if to make his backstory even more tragic, it turns out that they were on the frontlines in Amegakure providing humanitarian aid: his father was a doctor and his mother a nurse. No mention of which was an Uzumaki.
  • Samui is 29; Karui and Omoi are 16-17
  • Guruguru (Spiral Zetsu) was Tobi or some shit like that

Mendrox

Waiting for Frog-Fus cry when NaruHina is confirmed.

Maybe Naruto will just use Kagebunshin to fuck them both - why not. Would do that too in his position. Nobody loses.

there seems to be an interview where Kishi hints at a part 3 by saying how we wants to draw Naruto growing up and being a father since he is now a father or something like that.

Is the final chapters out this week or next?

This week.

spoiler discussion
Whoever this Evil person is, they're a cunt, and I've been told they troll from time to time. I doubt we can surmise the entire chapter from what's been hinted at thus far. I can't see the promise not coming up considering Kishi brought it back 5(?) chapters ago so it'd be odd not to address it, be it in 699 (which the current hints are about) or 700.

The data books should absolutely be used since they chronicle canonical events and information, especially the fourth one that came out only a few hours ago and is the most up to date. I'm not hailing NaruSaku as canon yet but it's looking good.

databook
The Databook also lists Sasuke as her favorite. Just like how Naruto is Hinata's favorite and Sasuke is Karin's. The DB only goes up to 691. Sakura's confession happens in 693. I remember when DB2 came out and there was a relationship chart with arrows and all. Naruto had no arrow to Sakura which people used as fact. Not so long after that we got the Sai flashback. Or there was a mini DB which iirc didn't have a suki arrow from Sakura to Sasuke. Then later the Kage Summit arc happened. Or how Naruto makes her heart beat faster or some shit. These DBs are unreliable when it comes to these. They're mostly interpretations of other people. They're not going to spoil any potential end game.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
there seems to be an interview where Kishi hints at a part 3 by saying how we wants to draw Naruto growing up and being a father since he is now a father or something like that.
Don't jump the gun, here. He said he'd like to show Naruto as a father, but whether or not that hints at a part 3 is completely up in the air.

This week.

databook
The Databook also lists Sasuke as her favorite. Just like how Naruto is Hinata's favorite and Sasuke is Karin's. The DB only goes up to 691. Sakura's confession happens in 693. I remember when DB2 came out and there was a relationship chart with arrows and all. Naruto had no arrow to Sakura which people used as fact. Not so long after that we got the Sai flashback. Or there was a mini DB which iirc didn't have a suki arrow from Sakura to Sasuke. Then later the Kage Summit arc happened. Or how Naruto makes her heart beat faster or some shit. These DBs are unreliable when it comes to these. They're mostly interpretations of other people. They're not going to spoil any potential end game.

where are you getting these "spoilers". Link to this guy?

Frog-fu

Banned
Elements I bothered to write down
Kakashi has all elements + Yin and Yang
Sakura has earth, water, Yin and Yang
Sai has earth, water, fire and Yang
Konohamaru has fire, wind and Yang
Orochimaru has all elements + Yin and Yang
Jūgo has wind, earth, water, Yin and Yang
Rin had fire and water
Kushina had wind, water and Yin
Konan had wind, earth, water, Yin and Yang
Jiraiya had fire, wind, earth, water, Yin and Yang

databook

And the translations for that box: "Sakura used to hold a goodwill/benevolence towards Sasuke during her childhood. Even after he fell into darkness, that feeling of her didn't vanished."

iirc Naruto has always had the arrow point at Sakura in those diagrams, so I'm not sure where you're going that from but I'll look it up.

The data books tell us Sakura is conflicted, and that's apparent now more than ever considering her current entry and events in the manga. The data book is not going to spoil the end, obviously, since it only covers up to 691, but it is still a reliable indicator of what may come next.

Yado

This week.

databook

What's Naruto's favourite? Ramen?

I never thought in a million years that id be upset to see the series end, but DAMN, im gonna miss it :(

Although the war arc was all over the place, the series has a lot of good stories, characters and philosophies. It's gonna be weird to see it all end

On the bright side, im sure the show will still be milked years from now much like DBZ.

Frog-fu

Banned
Hinata has fire and lightning
Suigetsu has wind and water
Hashirama had all elements + Yang
Tobirama had all elements + Yin and Yang
Hiruzen had all elements + Yin and Yang
Minato had fire, wind, light + Yin and Yang
Tsunade has fire, lightning, earth, water + Yang

Yado

Hinata has fire and lightning
Suigetsu has wind and water
Hashirama has all elements + Yang
Tobirama has all elements + Yin and Yang
Hiruzen has all elements + Yin and Yang
Minato has fire, wind, light + Yin and Yang
Tsunade had fire, lightning, earth, water + Yang

Wait why did you refer to Tsunade in the past tense?

Lol at the Tsunade comments

Sai having three elements shows that he is gifted... Too bad he just doesn't grow

Lol Hinata has the same beginning elements as Sasuke before he acquired every element like Naruto

Also The Sauce's fav thing is archery and Naruto's is Ramen

Sorry girls

Frog-fu

Banned
I think the number of elements at this point means very little. I preferred it when 1 affinity and 1 additional nature type was considered expected for jōnin. This data book, idk how some of it makes sense.

Village

Why you guys hating on the Sauce

Oh sausce is a cool dude,

I'm arguing against the notion this battle made him sad, his life was sad and as it got more and more sinister it got sadder and sadder.

Garlic's and Noodles problems were up front " demon kid" anime trope every one hates him ect.

Sauce? Nah, he had my life is a lie political espionage/ mob shit. Every step on his journey was a proverbial mind fornication session.

I'm actually surprised that he has made it to thsi point, that is not an insult, that's a complement to how resistant he is.

Every step you take you the more you know your life is a lie, and what happened to you , meaningless. Not because of fate or destiny or anything existential like that, but because your family was a means to an end. An someone took advantage of that, not because of fate, because of greed and the inability to communicate. And the guy didn't even have the courtesy of being that strong.

Every chapter after a certain point was suicide sauske watch

Sasuke had one of the harder lives in the Manga, but some of that he owes it to himself. He always, always had Naruto. A friend that won't give on him, no matter what. But he didn't had the strength to ask him for help when he needed in the most.

Not really, and thats where the writting faulters.

Naruto's was never sasuke's friend. Ever. Sasuke doesn't understand what a friend is. Sasuke is naruto's friend, or at least he views him as such. Sasuke saying " you were the closest thing I had to a friend" is " well I actually knew who you were the longest ".

Sauce had no one, and less and less people overtime as everything unraveled, how could he trust naruto at a certain point. Or anyone at the leaf village for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom