• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, naruto's goals is to change the world and be respected.

He no longer needs to be hokage to do that, and there are better candidates for hokage.

That's still his stated goal, it's just, now he understands exactly how to do it. He was previously going about it all reverse.

He's got the people's attention and respect for his heroism, but that's a far cry from them electing him to office, so to speak. He's still too green in terms of real world experience.

Sai

Oh? Looks like Naruto's being listed with all of the five main Nature Releases, plus Yōton.

Could have sworn he was listed with only Fūton in that first advert for Jin no Sho... Oh well, doesn't matter if the Biju within him are the one doing the actual Seishitsu Henka, he's got 'em all. :p

360pages

People tend to forget that Naruto's real goal was to be respected and loved. He simply associated that with being Hokage. Now that he has love and respect, he probably doesn't really need the title.

Oh? Looks like Naruto's being listed with all of the five main Nature Releases, plus Yōton.

Could have sworn he was listed with only Fūton in that first advert for Jin no Sho... Oh well, doesn't matter if the Biju within him are the one doing the actual Seishitsu Henka, he's got 'em all. :p
daaaaaaamn Naruto is a beast.

Apath

I just read the Viz translation. Pretty good, also Sasuke

dhXpmOb.png

Got his ass finally kick and then wanted to kill himself, but Naruto was not having any of that.
Ah, so Naruto kicked Sasuke's ass so badly that Sasuke wanted to kill himself? I'll take it.

Naruto the GOD!

Sai

Sai was also capable of using Katon, Suiton, and Doton, like Neji.

Oh, and Yōton; likely related to his Chōjū Giga techniques.

Apath

Thats not a thing that happened but sure.
  1. Naruto fights Sasuke
  2. Sasuke ends up with one less arm
  3. Sasuke is so demoralized he decides to kill himself
Clearly, Naruto kicked Sasuke's ass so hard Sasuke wanted to kill himself. Awesome stuff!

Sai is pretty awesome but it always seemed like a waste to me when he was using the whole beast art thing, if that's what it's called. Seems like he is capable of more considering where he was trained and now knowing what he had.

Sai

"Completely unconfirmed rumor mill: Hinata gets 4 pages whereas TenTen gets half a page."

lawl

At least we know the Tenten part is true. Didn't even get a Nature Release chart.

Village

1. Sasuke is so demoralized he decides to kill himself
Clearly, Naruto kicked Sasuke's ass so hard Sasuke wanted to kill himself. Awesome stuff!

Or... sasuke's life is terrible filled with sadness and this just fuel for the fire. Not everything a power level dick measuring contest. Sometimes people are sad.

Also... sausuke also beat up naruto... so your thing doesn't work because naruto also lost an arm.

Erigu

Someone is claiming that, according to the new databook, Guruguru was Tobi. If true, kinda saw that coming considering that other White Zetsu's remark before Obito left to help Kakashi and Rin, but as usual with Kishimoto's stuff, it only kind-sorta-makes-sense-if-you-don't-think-much-about-it.

Or... sasuke's life is terrible filled with sadness and this just fuel for the fire. Not everything a power level dick measuring contest. Sometimes people are sad.

Also... sausuke also beat up naruto... so your thing doesn't work because naruto also lost an arm.

Sasuke threw everything he had at Naruto and seemed amazed that Naruto kept getting back up. It reminded me a lot of the Gaara fight, where Gaara was reduced to abject terror at how Naruto was still coming after all that.

TUSR

Banned
Someone is claiming that, according to the new databook, Guruguru was Tobi. If true, kinda saw that coming considering that other White Zetsu's remark before Obito left to help Kakashi and Rin, but as usual with Kishimoto's stuff, it only kind-sorta-makes-sense-if-you-don't-think-much-about-it.

what does this even imply?

Last page of the manga is gonna be a big ominous 2 page shot of the moon. Kishi's final troll, imply they were in tsukiyomi the entire time, hurray.

But really what do you guys hope the last shot of the manga is? The one I heard before about older Hokage Naruto sitting down with Iruka eating ramen might actually evoke feelings inside of me.

But really what do you guys hope the last shot of the manga is? The one I heard before about older Hokage Naruto sitting down with Iruka eating ramen might actually evoke feelings inside of me.

That was my ending and I need it to happen. He doesn't even have to be Hokage. Just older Naruto eating with his kid and Iruka.

Village

Sasuke threw everything he had at Naruto and seemed amazed that Naruto kept getting back up. It reminded me a lot of the Gaara fight, where Gaara was reduced to abject terror at how Naruto was still coming after all that.

Thats a neat thing you are ementioning.

what does that have to do... with sasuke's horrible life up this point?

Apath

Nah brah, Naruto was just trying to wake the sauce up. Sasuke was straight up trying to kill Naruto. That's why he wants to kill himself--despite trying his hardest to kill Naruto, and Naruto trying to not, Sasuke still got fucked up.

The fight broke him. And now he wants to die.

Village

i'd say it was a challenging of his beliefs on a root level that really shock him to the core.

I would say it was everything he went through leading up tho this point

Do you remember that time his whole family was murdered in front of him. And that lead to a whole series of messed up things.

Maybe not everything is ego contest. Maybe he feels like his life is pointless and nothing he does actually does anything and this fight with naruto was icing on the cake

Maybe he was sad before this point, AND THATS THE ENTIRE POINT OF HIS CHARACTER

I dunno

Nah brah, Naruto was just trying to wake the sauce up. Sasuke was straight up trying to kill Naruto. That's why he wants to kill himself--despite trying his hardest to kill Naruto, and Naruto trying to not, Sasuke still got fucked up.

Sasuke is the way he is and was a sad human being due to events before that fight, to suggest that this weird ego context is why he wishes to kill himself. Not only is not true to his character, is just childish.

Given what Naruto said at the Gokage summit arc if Sasuke commits suicide Naruto would follow right after.

Like a romeo and juliet

Awwwww

Apath

Sasuke is the way he is and was a sad human being due to events before that fight, to suggest that this weird ego context is why he wishes to kill himself. Not only is not true to his character, is just childish.
I don't know:
  • Before fight -- wants to live.
  • After fight -- wants to die.
Given what Naruto said at the Hokage summit arc if Sasuke commits suicide Naruto would follow right after.

Like a romeo and juliet
Just so they can spend eternity together in white world limbo.

Niks

Last page of the manga is gonna be a big ominous 2 page shot of the moon. Kishi's final troll, imply they were in tsukiyomi the entire time, hurray.

R52BV0U.jpg

Sai

Village

I don't know:

• [*]Before fight -- wants to live.
    [*]After fight -- wants to die.

Actually before the fight he was talking about how he was going to become an immortal scape goat. So.. hey may not given a shit about actually living a loooong ass time ago.

Its almost as if he's been sad for a very long time and doesn't value his life.

Apath

Actually before the fight he was talking about how he was going to become an immortal scape goat. So.. hey may not given a shit about actually living a loooong ass time ago.

Its almost as if he's been sad for a very long time and doesn't value his life.
Look man, I'm being pretty light hearted about this if you could not tell. I really do not like Sasuke's character, and while I could not care less about who is stronger than who, I just wanted to see Sasuke get the ever loving shit kicked out of him.

The next best thing is Naruto beating Sasuke until he cannot move (at the cost of Naruto himself being unable to move) and Sasuke wanting to die. Jumping to conclusion claiming it's because Naruto beat him? Sure. But it is loosely based on the truth and it makes me more than satisfied with how things turned out.

I-hate-u

Man the Naruto forums are going crazy with some insider

Feels like some E3 hype shit going on :p

It best be. Its an end to a legacy really.

and my dude hashirama saw that and beat its ass like it was nothing.

Hashirama is the strongest shinobi after Guy, if you ignore character hacks like Jiinchuriki/Senju Madara/Obito and Hagoromo Sasuke/Naruto. I have no idea what the man did to excel in so many aspects.

Evil on NF started to post their "spoilers". For those who don't know they have a contact and they post vague images as predictions. Has a good track record iirc.

Are we sure Naruto's ending is this week? According to Shonen Jump website its next week for issue #50...

http://www.shonenjump.com/e/weeklyshonenjump/next.html

Legally it ends next week. That's when it officially comes out in Japan. Monday. But we get it earlier.

What will happen is the final chapter will be released next week Monday officially. But some retailers will break the street date and start distributing much earlier. So potentially, we could have next week's chapter as early as this Wednesday or Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom