• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
7TlzzK7.jpg

Naruto stays winning.

I almost wish Naruto was taking what looks to be Sasuke's role as wanderer. Even if it means Naruto would dress like a hobo. And he'd reappear during times of need to beast on everybody. Then go back to wandering and becoming even stronger. At least one of them will do it :p

I almost wish Naruto was taking what looks to be Sasuke's role as wanderer. Even if it means Naruto would dress like a hobo. And he'd reappear during times of need to beast on everybody. Then go back to wandering and becoming even stronger. At least one of them will do it :p

I'll rather have him actually being loved by people and getting laid. Then someone tries to attack Konoha and talk crap to Naruto and get fucking erased.

Hey guys, don't you think Sakura actually loves Naruto on some level too?

I mean, that stuff she spit out during the confession didn't sound like a lie to me. I would say the only dishonest thing about it was don't go after Sasuke anymore because I don't care about him. But her watching Naruto grow, him saving her so many times, seeing him transform from geek to hero, I'd say it's some truth to Sakura's love for Naruto. Sauce is just her first crush, and she's loyal, but I don't think it's unreasonable to say she loves Naruto almost equally at this point.

This again makes the whole Hinata thing very confusing, because Kishi never built up her as an important character, and then BAM she confesses and gets a very important moment, only for it to disappear until like 50 chapters later -_-

I think Hinata is perfect for Naruto, she never saw him as a geek or loser, and overall saw his good qualities before hardly anyone. But it also feels like she just isn't important enough to get the main character. Unless kishi is going to do a part 3, I'm kinda leaning towards Sakura finally letting Sasuke go, and realizing how much happier she would be with Naruto.

This is coming from a fan of Hinata and her character, I absolutely adore her, and Confessions is one of my favorite anime episodes. But she doesn't have enough screen time to get the main guy.

Frog-fu

Banned
This movie takes place two years later.

Hinata's "secret feelings" have "not yet reached Naruto"

Those designs make no sense.

Yado

Hey guys, don't you think Sakura actually loves Naruto on some level too?

I mean, that stuff she spit out during the confession didn't sound like a lie to me. I would say the only dishonest thing about it was don't go after Sasuke anymore because I don't care about him. But her watching Naruto grow, him saving her so many times, seeing him transform from geek to hero, I'd say it's some truth to Sakura's love for Naruto. Sauce is just her first crush, and she's loyal, but I don't think it's unreasonable to say she loves Naruto almost equally at this point.

This again makes the whole Hinata thing very confusing, because Kishi never built up her as an important character, and then BAM she confesses and gets a very important moment, only for it to disappear until like 50 chapters later -_-

I think Hinata is perfect for Naruto, she never saw him as a geek or loser, and overall saw his good qualities before hardly anyone. But it also feels like she just isn't important enough to get the main character. Unless kishi is going to do a part 3, I'm kinda leaning towards Sakura finally letting Sasuke go, and realizing how much happier she would be with Naruto.

This is coming from a fan of Hinata and her character, I absolutely adore her, and Confessions is one of my favorite anime episodes. But she doesn't have enough screen time to get the main guy.

I don't think Sakura has a romantic interest in Naruto. Hinata and Naruto are endgame, why else would she be so heavily featured in the movie? It's not like they're going to build up her character to set her sights on Naruto only to have him turn her down and leave her to be a spinster.

Namikaze1

I need to see the trailer again cause I could have swore I saw Hanabi with much shorter length hair.
Then again, I was drunk that day.

Erigu

This movie takes place two years later.
Hinata's "secret feelings" have "not yet reached Naruto"
Those designs make no sense.
Because there can't be a timeskip at the end of the movie, huh?
Or just a dream, if it makes you feel better.

How would those kids even Naruto's whiskers? He only got them because his mother was a jinchūriki.
Well, their dad would be a jinchûriki, so... not following you, there.

The sketches so far have been for the movie, yes? So, why would we get these NaruHina children? Doesn't make sense to me.
My theory if these are real which im kinda on thw fence on is that the movie is Hinata telling them how her and naruto fell in love. Makes my kokoro go all doki doki!

Reposting for new page. I've included those who indicated their position but didn't want to bet just so we can have a more comprehensive record of where the community stands.

NARUTO AVATAR BETS COMPILATION POST

Default bet suggestion seems to be a one month change to something collectively determined by the thread. Individuals still determine the scope and terms of their bet even if not explicitly stated though. Example: You decide whether the movie counts even if you didn't post manga only bet.

MAIN CHARACTER BETS

TEAM NARUTO / SAKURA

Frog-fu (Thread chooses avatar)

Pein

PeakPointMatrix

TacticalFox88

Laughing Banana

Zoe (Supporting but not betting avatar)

Winterfang (Supporting but not betting avatar)

-Pyromaniac- (Supporting but not bettting avatar)

Rainy (Supporting but not betting avatar)

ghstwrld (?Supporting but not betting avatar?)

Niks (Supporting but not betting avatar)

googleplex (Supporting but not betting avatar)

ishibear (Supporting but not betting avatar)

TEAM NARUTO / HINATA

TheRealTalker (Thread chooses avatar)

Welfare (Thread Chooses avatar)

TheKaeptain

Khezu

Brinstar

FZZPure (Manga+Movie bet, 3 month change, Frog-fu chooses avatar if wrong)

Dusk Soldier

G-Unit

SargerusBR

volgihn (thread chooses avatar)

zedreamcast (Supporting but not betting avatar)

Vermillion (Supporting but not betting avatar)

TEAM SASUKE / SAKURA

Psycho_Mantis (Manga bet only)

Dusk Soldier

FZZPure (Manga+Movie bet, 3 month change, Frog-fu chooses avatar if wrong)

zedreamcast (Supporting but not betting avatar)

TEAM SAKURA / LEE

Ponn01

Heroman

TEAM SASUKE / KARIN

Laughing Banana (Supporting but not betting avatar)

TEAM NO PAIRINGS

Brawndo Addict (Manga + Movie bet, 3 month change, Frog-fu chooses avatar if Naru/Saku happens, thread chooses otherwise)

Dahbomb (Manga bet only)

DryEyeRelief (Supporting but not betting avatar)

SIDE CHARACTER / SIDE BETS

TEAM SAI / INO

Dusk Soldier

TEAM INO / CHOJI

TEAM LEE / TEN TEN

TEAM KAKASHI FOREVER ALONE

Dusk Soldier

Dahbomb (Manga + Movie)

TEAM YAMATO / SOMEONE

Dusk Solider

Maybe all the pics are real and they're from alternate universes that we will get to see in the movie. Some genjutsu of some sort. The level of trolling this would be would be incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom