• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
NaruSaku ship grows stronger, hoho.

You know what else is funny thanks to the new data book?

Remember this guy that Sasuke took out when he was hunting down by? His name is J.
Code:
[IMG]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100722101312/naruto/images/thumb/e/e8/J%27s_Face.png/640px-J%27s_Face.png[/IMG]

This is J's partner, K.
Code:
[IMG]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131210200228/naruto/images/thumb/f/f6/J%27s_Partner.png/640px-J%27s_Partner.png[/IMG]

Ahem.
Code:
[IMG]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120215072952/men-in-black/images/3/30/K_and_j_de_neuralyzer.jpg[/IMG]

Part 3, aliens confirmed
2z7exox.png

Frog-fu

Banned
Kishi really should fucking check his math.

Nagato was 35 at the time of his death. Minato, who died at 24, would have been 40-41 had he lived, i.e. 5-6 years older. Jiraiya taught Minato when he graduated from the academy at 10 years old. There's simply no way he met and then taught the Ame Orphans for 3 years.

Also, Yahiko, who looked like he was 25-30, was apparently 15 years old when he died. lol, wat.

Given the fact Konan was 35 when she died, I'm assuming that's how Yahiko was.

So if Yahiko died at 15, and Nagato and Konan died 20 years later, that would have meant Obito met them when he was 11 years old? Doesn't fit in the time line. Dafuqery.

is Hashi's sage mode related to slugs?

There's a bit on his Sage Mode in the data book but it hasn't been translated yet.

Reposting for new page. I've included those who indicated their position but didn't want to bet just so we can have a more comprehensive record of where the community stands.

NARUTO AVATAR BETS COMPILATION POST

Default bet suggestion seems to be a one month change to something collectively determined by the thread. Individuals still determine the scope and terms of their bet even if not explicitly stated though. Example: You decide whether the movie counts even if you didn't post manga only bet.

MAIN CHARACTER BETS

TEAM NARUTO / SAKURA

Frog-fu (Thread chooses avatar)

Pein

PeakPointMatrix

TacticalFox88

Laughing Banana

Zoe (Supporting but not betting avatar)

Winterfang (Supporting but not betting avatar)

-Pyromaniac- (Supporting but not bettting avatar)

Rainy (Supporting but not betting avatar)

Namikaze1 (Supporting but not betting avatar)

ghstwrld (?Supporting but not betting avatar?)

Niks (Supporting but not betting avatar)

googleplex (Supporting but not betting avatar)

ishibear (Supporting but not betting avatar)

TEAM NARUTO / HINATA

TheRealTalker (Thread chooses avatar)

Welfare (Thread Chooses avatar)

TheKaeptain

Khezu

Brinstar

FZZPure (Manga+Movie bet, 3 month change, Frog-fu chooses avatar if wrong)

Dusk Soldier

G-Unit

SargerusBR

volgihn (thread chooses avatar)

zedreamcast (Supporting but not betting avatar)

Vermillion (Supporting but not betting avatar)

TEAM SASUKE / SAKURA

Psycho_Mantis (Manga bet only)

Dusk Soldier

FZZPure (Manga+Movie bet, 3 month change, Frog-fu chooses avatar if wrong)

zedreamcast (Supporting but not betting avatar)

TEAM SAKURA / LEE

Ponn01

Heroman

TEAM SASUKE / KARIN

Laughing Banana (Supporting but not betting avatar)

TEAM NO PAIRINGS

Brawndo Addict (Manga + Movie bet, 3 month change, Frog-fu chooses avatar if Naru/Saku happens, thread chooses otherwise)

Dahbomb (Manga bet only)

DryEyeRelief (Supporting but not betting avatar)

SIDE CHARACTER / SIDE BETS

TEAM SAI / INO

Dusk Soldier

TEAM INO / CHOJI

TEAM LEE / TEN TEN

TEAM KAKASHI FOREVER ALONE

Dusk Soldier

Dahbomb (Manga + Movie)

TEAM YAMATO / SOMEONE

Dusk Solider

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Team NaruSaku here.

Although NaruHina is not actually that bad, considering at the very least they're both shown in positive light towards each other.

Unlike the trash that is SasuSaku :p

Frog-fu

Banned
People really want to change their avatar.

Hoho

If you count people who are not betting their avatars it would seem so. Unless we've got some NaruHina supporters out there who would like to fill the ranks without the risk of an avatar bet too.

I'm just surprised there's that many since people kept giving me shit for shipping NaruSaku. Now I can't be as much of a smug cunt when NaruSaku becomes canon.

this just makes me wish sakura grew her hair out a bit. Looks really good!

I want it to happen. I think it will, I think this is all a giant troll by kishimoto. But at the same time like winterfang said, I really don't mind hinata being the one.

But I still prefer sakura.

I'm hoping she grows it out again in her later years, but she's looks nice with short hair.

I want NaruSaku to happen as well. It's just one of those things that just has to come full circle and happen imo.

Team NaruHina

(not taking an avatar bet)

Hinata deserves to be happy and stuff. Realistically, if there are any pairings, it's between Sakura and Hinata. Hinata may be obsessed with Naruto, but fuck Sakura, honestly. Naruto ending up with Sakura would be like
Ted ending up with Robin
in HIMYM. That is, a travesty.

Let hope that this doesnt happen.
this is the only thing I'm 100% on. I don't care overall if NaruHina or NaruSaku become a thing. But for all that is sacred in the world please do not allow the sauce and sakura to get together.

Kishimoto you'd be sending the wrong message. DO NOT ALLOW.

this is the only thing I'm 100% on. I don't care overall if NaruHina or NaruSaku become a thing. But for all that is sacred in the world please do not allow the sauce and sakura to get together.

I know its fucking horrible bit it seems like its gonna happen, she still loves sauce, and apparently in the next chapter sasukes gonna do the forehead poke to sakura.

Dahbomb

Sasuke and Sakura together would probably be the worst thing to happen in Naruto since Kishimoto killing off Neji instead of Kiba.

Heroman

Banned

If this happen my hate for Sakura will increase ten fold.

I know its fucking horrible bit it seems like its gonna happen, she still loves sauce, and apparently in the next chapter sasukes gonna do the forehead poke to sakura.
what would be in character would be if sasuke poked her forehead and called her a fucking cunt.

Because he has done all but that at this point.

If this happen my hate for Sakura will increase ten fold.
same, Irrational levels of hate will flow from within me. I trust kishi knows how shounens work and he is just trolling the shit out of fanbases which he does a lot.

Team NaruSaku here.

Although NaruHina is not actually that bad, considering at the very least they're both shown in positive light towards each other.

Unlike the trash that is SasuSaku :p

I also hate SasuSaku

not so much Sasuke for he doesn't love her (rightly so)

but for Sakura clinging to a guy who tried everything in his book to distance himself from you

Kakashi wears the mask to keep Girls from swarming him

he is also devoted in not loving any female, breaking couples apart

Asuma (and other guys his age) he did this for youuuuuu

Rainy

Banned
Instead of Chapter 700 being an epilogue chapter it's going to be Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura trying to see what's under Kakashi's mask. And he reveals it on the last page...

Or does he?

I also hate SasuSaku

not so much Sasuke for he doesn't love her (rightly so)

but for Sakura clinging to a guy who tried everything in his book to distance himself from you
At this point I dont see Sakura falling in love with anyone else. Her love for sasuke is way too ginourmous. Her entire character arc has really based around sasuke.
plus theyre the worst characters in the series not including kabuto, orochi, and obito. They deserve each other.

Ok, seriously here are my preferred Naruto pairing.

Naruto/Sakura (But a Hinata is fine too)
Lee/Ten Ten
Ino/Choji
Jiraiya/Tsunade (Seriously, it brakes my heart they didn't at lest kiss before he died)
Sasuke/Karin (These psycho deserve each other)

Heroman

Banned
At this point I dont see Sakura falling in love with anyone else. Her love for sasuke is way too ginourmous. Her entire character arc has really based around sasuke.
plus theyre the worst characters in the series not including kabuto, orochi, and obito. They deserve each other.

No hate for Karin ?

Frog-fu

Banned
More info on the jutsu Kaguya used against Naruto
Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack (八十神空撃, Yasogami Kūgeki) is a Kekkei Mora taijutsu used by Kaguya, made possible by her mastery of chakra. She loads chakra into her palm, and then unleashes it as a barrage of countless fists. The fist attacks can also be used defensively, and when coupled with Kaguya's perfect dojutsu, it has the potential to become the strongest offensive ability. The Hyuga clan uses a similar vacuum palm attack, Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm, but there is a wide gulf in power between the two.

what would be in character would be if sasuke poked her forehead and called her a fucking cunt.

Because he has done all but that at this point.

dead2.gif

Dahbomb

Come on son no way is Obito as bad of a character as those two.

At the very least young Obito is legit and Obito was involved in one of the best episodes/chapters in the entirety of the Naruto series "I'm in hell".

Frog-fu

Banned
Jiraiya/Tsunade (Seriously, it brakes my heart they didn't at lest kiss before he died)

It breaks my heart Kishi didn't have them paired together in Tsunade's IT dream.

Seriously, fuck Dan. Who is he anyway? I don't want Naruto to end up like Jiraiya. I want him to actually get the girl this time.

Yado

This is utter nonsense, by this logic so is Naruto's who just got his arm blown off because he loves Sasuke so much.

360pages

No hate for Karin ?

I give Karin a pass because she actually has a better desgin then most female characters in Naruto, plus when Sasuke is not related she can be pretty funny...too bad that is only 1% of the time. (Added points, considering she is the only female in the series that actually did anything for the guy)

Heroman

Banned
This is utter nonsense, by this logic so is Naruto's who just got his arm blown off because he loves Sasuke so much.
Well yeah that right
Come on son no way is Obito as bad of a character as those two.

At the very least young Obito is legit and Obito was involved in one of the best episodes/chapters in the entirety of the Naruto series "I'm in hell".

Fuck Obito, dude is fucking garbage, sure as a kid he was alright but when Kishi Decide to bring him back he the worst character I have ever read.

Karin is cool because I feel like kishi made her embrace the crazy. She's completely believable. And I like her design. AND she's an uzumaki so that's extra points.

Sasuke deserves that crazy and it lets him satisfy his uzumaki needs.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Eh, I don't really care for ships in this manga because the writing is awful. However, I think Naruto and Sakura are more likely than any of the others.

Definitely more than the abusive, piece of crap pairing that is Sasuke with Sakura.

Implying that he doesnt love sasuke. Dude if this where any other manga and hinata didnt exist theyd be making out at this point, honestly since shippuden his character has mainly been about sasuke.the whole reason he wanted to get stronger was to get sasuke back. Naruto leaving the village with jiraya was cause he wanted to get stronger so he could get sasuke back. He travelled to the 5 kage summit and got on his knees and begged to the raikage to not kill sasuke.

Dahbomb

Nope... as much as I would normally crap on Naruto, his character arc is deeper and much more involved than Sakura's. The main difference between the two is that Naruto has goals and motivations beyond just "I want to get Sasuke back". What the hell does Sakura want in life aside from Sasuke's dick? Nothing that's what.

And Naruto's obsession with Sasuke is far, far more understandable than Sakura's. Naruto understands Sasuke at a personal level far better than Sakura and vice versa.

Sakura is just a slightly better version of Karin. Yea you heard that right son.

when Kishi Decide to bring him back he the worst character I have ever read.
Son you were had by the Shymalaman twist.

"IT'S ME KAKASHI... IT WAS ME AAAALLL AAAALLLLOOONNNGGG!!!!"

it-was-me-austin-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom