• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys what moment/scene in Naruto gave you the most "feels"?

For me it's :

I am getting feels just looking at it...

96664a8f4ae44e1f96d60af59a40dc18.jpg

I love this scene so much.

Hey guys, don't you think Sakura actually loves Naruto on some level too?

Of course Sakura loves Naruto. But i think it's like Tsunade's love for Jiraiya. She's was too hung up on some other guy to realize it before it was too late.

I don't think Sakura is going to end up with anyone. The guy she give her heart too doesn't feel anything for her, and The other guy she COULD have loved and love her back, will be with someone else by the time she realizes what she missed.

Thank you for editing your post guys

I am SORRY for posting it :(

Also future post relating to these things were you wish to blunty say the subject.... Please spoil tag them

Chiyo-ba dying/Gaara reviving, Obito's "death" (as a kid) and Minato/Kushina's death where the times where i was most crushed while watching this show.

Great moments...

Adnor

Banned
I'm sure (Spoilers from concept art leak)
those kids are fake, they don't have the byakugan and it wouldn't make sense for them to not have it.

Namikaze1

I'm 100% leaning toward dream sequence/genjutsu related.
If it turns out to be this in the film, I fear for the lives of everyone involved in the film. The NaruHina shippers will want blood if this ends up being some sort of dream sequence/genjutsu. And we all know who will be dreaming/under the genjutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom