• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

from the Narutofan forums said:
關於稍早貼的那兩個劇場版彩版人設相簿,因為百度火影吧的來源帖刪文了,所以我也就跟著刪了。(那些圖是真 的沒錯)
雖然已經散布出去,大家也有可能從別的網站上看到那些圖,但請有看到的人當作沒看到吧,因為感覺對原著很不 尊重...謝謝大家的配合!
By 霓的火影忍者疾風傳

<Translation>
The character pictures about the latest Naruto movie in the album I just posted was found from Baidu’s Naruto forum. Since the editor posting the pictures on Baidu has deleted the pictures, I should delete them, too.(Those picture were true.)
Although the pictures must have been circulating on the Internet now, please ignore them. Spreading these officially unreleased pictures is disrespectful to the original.
I want to see the receipts.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I think these are fake. I really do. The art just looks so freaking odd. All these spin-off children look terrible as sin. Everything looks awkward too.

If they are real, fanartists need to replace the artists pronto.

Big One

Banned
I think these are fake. I really do. The art just looks so freaking odd. All these spin-off children look terrible as sin. Everything looks awkward too.

The art looks exactly what the art in the movie looks like...

Rainy

Banned
lmfao i still hate naruto's hair, the rest look alright.

Edit: God I keep thinking about the burrito thing. Gives me a good chuckle.

Seems to be on par with what Studio Pierrot churns out. The Kishi sketches of The Last characters looked a lot better than the promotional stuff.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Seems to be on par with what Studio Pierrot churns out. The Kishi sketches of The Last characters looked a lot better than the promotional stuff.

Naruto has had that very look and artstyle since the beginning of Part 2. Not sure what exactly is different about it now.

Okay, it really doesn't matter. The art looks pretty bad to me and whether it's real or not, someone needs to redraw those kids cuz that's some weird art going on there.

360pages

I actually agree, some really odd choices in terms of desgin for a lot of the characters. Especially Naruto and Hinata's daughter

Sou Da

How the fuck does fashion and technology even work in this universe?

Also the inconsistencies of the Hyuuga children not having the blank eyes are just silly.

You know, on the subject of said spoilers

If neither kid has the bloodline limit, or at least doesn't appear to, how the hell do they actually transfer? Surely there isn't some massive inbreeding thing going on in the clans.

Pein

Banned
You know, on the subject of said spoilers

If neither kid has the bloodline limit, or at least doesn't appear to, how the hell do they actually transfer? Surely there isn't some massive inbreeding thing going on in the clans.

surely there is, because all the Hyuga look alike.

Its also pretty obvious Neji wanted to bone Hinata.

Just like her Master Tsunade. A fitting end for Sakura.

Yes a fitting end for the woman that kept the shinobi Alliance alive, kept Naruto alive and help help rescue Sasuke from another dimension and take down a god bent on killing every man woman and child in the world.

Fuck that shit! Just because Kishimoto is a misogynistic ass doesn't mean the Naruto fan base needs to be.

Sakura is awesome! No demons or hacked ass eye bullshit and she still handing with the most powerful beings in the world.

Yes a fitting end for the woman that kept the shinobi Alliance alive, kept Naruto alive and help help rescue Sasuke from another dimension and take down a god bent on killing every man woman and child in the world.

Fuck that shit! Just because Kishimoto is a misogynistic ass doesn't mean the Naruto fan base needs to be.

Sakura is awesome! No demons or hacked ass eye bullshit and she still handing with the most powerful beings in the world.

how is he misogynistic
Sakuras the only woman who is single
everyone else gets someone
thats favortism not mysogynistic

Apath

Going off of all the black bars I see scrolling through the page, does that mean the spoilers are out and we can expect the translated chapters moderately soon?

And please nobody be stupid with the spoilers and ruin it for us ;-;

how is he misoynistic
Sakuras the only woman who is single
everyone else gets someone
thats favortism not mysogynistic

He's a misogynistic ass because he goes out of his way to show to
His female characters as just extentions of of his male character wilms

Sasuke fucking stabs Karin like she's garbage and not 5 chapters later she's listing for his dick.

Sasuke tries to kill Sakura twice and her character NEVER grows beyond "Sasuke Kun!"

Fuck Kishimoto and his misogyny.

I love Hinata's character, but Naruto deciding to have a relationship with her over Sasuke doesn't seem to reflect what has happened in the series so far at all...

Rainy

Banned
Going off of all the black bars I see scrolling through the page, does that mean the spoilers are out and we can expect the translated chapters moderately soon?

Probably Thursday morning. I might stay out of the thread until the chapter gets released, you might get inadvertently spoiled.

No idea about the chapter coming out, but Evil posted "spoilers" and we also got a huge leak from the movie. You better stay out and wait, it's madness everywhere.

I love Hinata's character, but Naruto deciding to have a relationship with her over Sasuke doesn't seem to reflect what has happened in the series so far at all...

maybe Naruto grew a brain and realized Hinata loved him since the beginning, and Sakura was just using him to get back Sasuke?
i mean he even called her on her bullshit when she did that fake confession in the manga, whereas Hinata had the balls to put herself in danger to protect the one she loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom