• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-hate-u

Ohhh shieeet. My main man Naruto is looking fly. Its very reminiscent of the short hair-edSakuragi Hanamichi towards the end of the SlamDunk manga,

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hey guys, I'm back, what's going on in this thread-

guy-opening-door.gif

SPOILERS EVERYWHERE

Peace out, see you all on Thursday.

Pein

Banned
One more day of sheer hype, its like an E3 when all the new consoles get a show case. Except I'm gonna be real depressed at the end.

One more day of sheer hype, its like an E3 when all the new consoles get a show case. Except I'm gonna be real depressed at the end.
sounds like a lot of E3s

Someone needs to work on a summary post to catch people up to the madness if they missed it. I don't think we can endure another full day of this. I just want chapters. I have to go to sleep soon. Fook work :(

Turok_TTZ

Should I go to sleep? Half of me tells me yes the other half wants to see chapter that hopefully arrives early or more leaks.

what to do gaf?

Pein

Banned
sounds like a lot of E3s

Someone needs to work on a summary post to catch people up to the madness if they missed it. I don't think we can endure another full day of this. I just want chapters. I have to go to sleep soon. Fook work :(

Nah I'm usually disappointed not severely depressed.

yeah man sleep

be full rested up for Tomorrow

and if a shit of stuff does release then you'll be able to read it all when you're fully refreshed....unless you're not really that tired

but still it looks like everything has settled down for Today

Turok_TTZ

So
Ino is going to HUMP that whale (choji) but Rock Lee will enter as a new challenger for the relationship. Love triangle.
Fine I'll sleep. Not sure about wife though, she is as piqued as I am about these recent developments...

And to the spoiler tags. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE.

InoxChoji had always made sense to me but
where the fuck did Lee come from?

Ok, I'm starting to believe the dream sequence genjutsu theory now.

Someone tell me if im all caught up. This thread is going way to fast lol.

Only movie spoilers have been leaked?
The boss and/or enemy pics I saw posted earlier.
Naruto and Hinata have two kids. Where those 2 pics real?
Sakura remains alone.
Choji, Rock Lee, and Ino love triangle.
Sasuke gets with Karin?

Who's this Evil guy releasing the info? Does he work for the company or he has a source?

What else am I missing?

Can someone explain to me on why everyone picks on Frog-fu? How did this start? Is he for NarutoxHinata or NarutoxSakura?

Namikaze1

Naruto and Sasuke both died due to blood loss. Everyone remained in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Sakura and Kakashi sat there helpless. Naruto The Last follows Hinata's IT world.

Shyamalan_twist.jpg

Naruto and Hinata have two kids.
Sakura remains alone.
Sasuke gets with Karin?

What else am I missing?

Can someone explain to me on why everyone picks on Frog-fu? How did this start? Is he for NarutoxHinata or NarutoxSakura?
the sasuke/karin thing was spotty at best.
Not sure anyone really understood that hint.

Also although the leaks are 99% movie related, some of them do have manga implications. That is IF the manga has a really big timeskip. If not then it's alllll movie stuff.

Turok_TTZ

Sakura remains alone.
Sasuke gets with Karin?

Who's this Evil guy releasing the info? Does he work for the company or he has a source?

What else am I missing?

the latter and so far
NarutoxHinata is winning by a fucking landslide going by the movie leaks

Pein

Banned

Sakura remains alone.
Sasuke gets with Karin?

What else am I missing?

Its sakura and sasuke, not karin.

Frog-fu is narusaku.

Japarican

Banned
Yall need to
s2PDeWx.jpg

They shoulda announced a solid date so I can keep my hype for the actual release, is it Tonight or Thursday AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Turok_TTZ

Guys, I made a big mistake in showing my wife this thread.
Forget the sleep. now I know I won't be sleeping tonight. I didn't know she was #NaruHina.

/IMadeAHugeMistake.gif

gonna bow out of this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom