• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainy

Banned
Weow, Narutoforums has imploded? How will I know when it's here!?

I'm pretty sure they just made it so that lurkers couldn't go on the forum. I'm guessing the traffic was overloading their servers. Probably everyone freaking out over Evil's posts and all the shipping threads.

FZZ

Banned
HAHAHAHA I knew it

Anyways this part of the trailer always looked like a time skip to me. The hands I am almost sure are Naruto's and look there's no bandages. So yeah I'm not surprised
the kids show up because of a time skip.

In addition to this Hinata also has a different design in that scene and looks older. I might be reaching, but I still think it's a time skip.

Also those fucking
moon ninjas look scary as fuck, but why the villains gotta be wearing Muslim-esque clothing Kishi :/

The way I figure it, the pics are ether:

1. Actual pictures of their actual kids, from a ending timeskip.
or

2. Part of a trolltactic flash of what could have been, if one or the other hadn't bit the big one.

Ether or, people are going to go nuts.

rrc1594

But their iris-es are blue.

Yeah, right. Future Gohan is so much cooler than Sasuke, breh.

Nobody is cooler the Future Gohan. Matter of fact no one is cooler then Teen Gohan SSJ2. He's no fucks given attitude was awesome

To be fair Future Gohan was cooler than regular gohan.

Teen SSJ2 Gohan was much cooler. I still argue that Gohan had best character development in DB

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How are you feeling Frog-fu?
I like how about four people have asked this.

Frog, you defended your ship to the end. If we don't hear from you, we'll assume you went down with your ship. RIP Frog-fu.

I know I said I was avoiding this thread, but who am I kidding? I just clicked all the spoilers.

So no Byakugan for either child? Talk about getting the short end of the stick.

If the stuff is legit his boy's eyes are white. They just have an iris like the villain in The Last (who also supposedly has a Byakugan). Maybe that's what happens when a Byakugan is "watered down".

360pages

Nobody is cooler the Future Gohan. Matter of fact no one is cooler then Teen Gohan SSJ2. He's no fucks given attitude was awesome

Teen SSJ2 Gohan was much cooler. I still argue that Gohan had best character development in DB

Then Buu Saga Gohan happened, for someone to be the strongest non fused character in the series he sure did shit all during the Saga he was supposed to be the main character.

Hell Vegeta pretty much played the role as secondary protagonist during that Saga.

Fox318

I wouldn't even be mad if they were troll pics .

It would be the biggest troll of all time considering the work required for every pic

rrc1594

Then Buu Saga Gohan happened, for someone to be the strongest non fused character in the series he sure did shit all during the Saga he was supposed to be the main character.

Hell Vegeta pretty much played the role as secondary protagonist during that Saga.

Pleases I don't want to rant about Toriyama. He piss me off more then Kishimoto could ever do

360pages

Don't worry, I do notice as most shonen's go on, they tend to slowly drop in quality. The only ones I think remained consistent is JoJo, but that has the pleasure of having a constantly rotating cast.

tumblr_nejlodSj6G1s4di85o3_500.jpg

Looks like Konohamaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom