• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh to be completly fair, and this is one of the few times I am EVER going to be fair to sakura

1) she is a medical ninja, while its never explicitly said she was trained by like the BEST medical ninja, maybe she knows psychology stuff. Maybe she helped him, and... actually did a thing. Thats free kishimoto, you can insert that explantion anywhere. Thats free.

2) I assume its a time skip. So... things may have been patched up or ... sort of.
She healed his wounds through the power of love.

NaruHina I'm indifferent too.

But what the absolute fuck?

All of that shit and she STILL goes after his dick, bears his children, AND doesn't even be a ninja?

Good fucking god.

she could still be a ninja man

Shikamaru, Kiba's, etc.... Moms raised them but still fought in the line of Duty

Yado

Eh to be completly fair, and this is one of the few times I am EVER going to be fair to sakura

1) she is a medical ninja, while its never explicitly said she was trained by like the BEST medical ninja, maybe she knows psychology stuff. Maybe she helped him, and... actually did a thing. Thats free kishimoto, you can insert that explantion anywhere. Thats free.

2) I assume its a time skip. So... things may have been patched up or ... sort of.

The more I think about it the more annoyed I am with all the pairs and ugly kids being crammed into the plot (after a time skip so he still gets to cop out of writing it anyway) because Kishi was too incompetent to form real relationships amongst these characters over the course of 15 years.

Village

She healed his wounds through the power of love.

Well... Yeah

It is possible, she could have been taking to some type of mental health place they got their feelings out and over time he may have grown to appreciate her. Falling for people who try and help you isn't unique, or odd at all , teachers tutors, good friends stuff like that.

Obsiously sasuke might never be fully ok. But she may have talked him off of a cliff, and into her arms so to speak.

Frog-fu

Banned
lol this is an actual quote
Sasuke : Forgive me, Sakura. Maybe next time.

Is she his waifu or foolish little sister? What the fuck.

Village

The more I think about it the more annoyed I am with all the pairs and ugly kids being crammed into the plot (after a time skip so he still gets to cop out of writing it anyway) because Kishi was too incompetent to form real relationships amongst these characters over the course of 15 years.

Oh I understand your complaint, was just providing possible explanation.

And if part 3 happens, there could just be " how I met your ninja mom " flash backs.

SasuSaku is so terrible. Sasuke doesn't deserve her.
Sakura should have either ended up with Lee or literally anyone else, considering how Sasuke treated her.

Yep, Kishimoto can fuck off with that SasukexSakura garbage. That pairing is absolutely disgusting. Treat a person like shit for the ENTIRETY of their association but still have the girl act like a love struck puppy.

Village

Yep, Kishimoto can fuck off with that SasukexSakura garbage. That pairing is absolutely disgusting. Treat a person like shit for the ENTIRETY of their association but still have the girl act like a love struck puppy.

They could have made amends?

Again sakura at this point should understand that sasuke's problems stem from psychological issues. She may have tried to solved them, and then something happens.

There are women who go after serial killers ya know.

Zeroth

Evil:

I guess, since the cat is out of the bag.

The reason Sasuke gave
Sakura the forehead tap is because he's leaving Konoha to go on a trip of atonement for what he did, she asks to go with him, and he does the Itachi tap.

They could have made amends?

Again sakura at this point should understand that sasuke's problems stem from psychological issues. She may have tried to solved them, and then something happens.

There are women who go after serial killers ya know.

As if that's supposed to mean anything or be healthy?

Fuck out of here with that devil's advocate bullshit.

Paracelsus

This is a fourth wall ending, like anybody with common sense would hope for
Hinata
, hell she chose HIM of all people as her role model and nearly got herself killed for him while hoping for nothing in return.
Sakura
whined and used
Naruto
as proxy to chase after
Sasuke
, would you really rejoice for a shamelessly pandering rebound ending?

Namikaze1

If you think I shipped NaruSaku, you have never seen any of them. Doesn't matter though. I read some guy's post on how everyone should go over an harass them, but that's whack. I think that forum has been around for years now so they're much more attached to pairing than I ever was. I'm displeased, they're in despair.
I really don't get this at all. Lol lets go over there and make a ton of "Hahahaha NaruSaku sux!" posts. So childish. They're worse than the people who post links on other forums while saying "Look at this, guys! So much salt! The tears! LOL!" and shit.

And yeah, forum has been around for years. The last time I visited the site was about 4-5 years ago.

Edit: meant "was" not "always"

Village

As if that's supposed to mean anything or be healthy?

Fuck out of here with that devil's advocate bullshit.

Its supposed to mean that sakura i this very exaggerated world, after a period of time and psychological recuperation decided that she still felt something for someone is better than what could have happened. He going evil or something dumb like that, obviously time has passed, and people are better people now and maybe she has forgiven him.

That what that means.

How about stop being rude.

Erigu

Boruto is probably supposed to be Bolt.
Problem is, it's probably supposed to be a play on both "Naruto" and "bolt". So who's to say if it's "Boruto" or "Bolt"?
I would have picked the more Japanese-sounding one, considering there are very few non-Japanese names in the series... but then we now have "Salada", so I don't know... Heh.

Paracelsus

Problem is, it's probably supposed to be a play on both "Naruto" and "bolt". So who's to say if it's "Boruto" or "Bolt"?
I would have picked the more Japanese-sounding one, considering there are very few non-Japanese names in the series... but then we now have "Salada", so I don't know... Heh.

Kid wears a fricking bolt necklace pendant.

Frog-fu

Banned
What annoys me more than anything is that the pairings weren't resolved earlier, or at the very least, that Naruto wasn't shown growing attracted to Hinata. Basically Sasuke gets with Sakura after treating her like dirt for years, during which Naruto was suffering because he loved her. He should've moved on after Land of Iron. I don't know what Kishi was thinking when he made Minato compare Sakura to Kushina. Shit is ridiculous. Obviously I'm disappointed NaruSaku didn't happen, but I'm more so annoyed by the Kishi just dumped on Naruto and Sakura. The one got nowhere after trying hard, and the other put with some vile treatment and ended up with the guy that made her feel like shit and tried to kill her more than once.

Yado

Originally Posted by Evil
Tsunade's making replacement arm(s) from Hashi cells.

KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom