• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura actually got a good deal. I wanted her to end up with no one. Sasuke could do so much better. Perhaps this is sasuke's punishment?

Oh well, all that matters is that Naruto got the right girl in the end.

The salt is most amusing.

You've got that backwards. Sakura deserves better then to have a kid with someone who's run off and left her alone.

If you expect Kishimoto (or pretty much any Japanese author) to think of you first and Japanese readers second, you're in trouble...

I don't care about any of that. You're bringing in all these factors. Bottom line, the name sounds stupid to me when most of the others sound fine.

Village

You've got that backwards. Sakura deserves better then to have a kid with someone who's run off and left her alone.

Maybe, but like with real life women/men/aliens/whatever orochimaru is ... snake I guess . If that's what they want, eh.

Huh , if that's why that is, that would actually be kind of mature.

Yado

Sasuke has changed guys. The village has forgiven him hell, Naruto would have borne his kids if he could. Let it go.

Namikaze1

At least Obito got reunited with Rin in the afterlife. Naruto got someone that actually cares and loves him. And acknowledge him before anyone else did.

Jiraiya got shafted. ;_;
I think Jiraiya is up there, ogling at all the women. I'm sure he's happy. Really happy.

Village

Naruto got the correct girl.

j8agcTi.gif

Erigu

Just call him Bolt. That's probably what they'll do in the English version.
Sounds likely. But if the upcoming short series is named after the son and the title is spelled in alphabet...

Naruto got the correct girl.
There never was much to Hinata's character, but she certainly was less actively terrible than Sakura...

I guess nobody cares that the scan about 2015 says Kakashi will get a short story novel :lol
Then again, did people really care all that much about the previous novels?

Thank goodness hes with HInata. It would be pointless if they paired him with Sakura.

Sakura deserves Sasuke. She'll do anything for him no matter how many times he treats her like shit.

Naruto being with Hinata, having kids and becoming Hokage is a perfect ending to the series. Make it happen Kishi.

Puruzi

Banned
There never was much to Hinata's character, but she certainly was less actively terrible than Sakura...
She was one of the first people to not consider him shit. She genuinely loves the dude. I'm glad she's happy, and that Naruto got someone like her.

Overall though.
I'm just glad hinata got what she always wanted and then some. Her husband is naruto who is hokage and they got two kids. Her and naruto are the real winners of the series. Errrybody else just secondary.

I was being silly.

Sasuke and Veggie are stay at home dads, while the mom works and brings home the bacon.

Imagine sasuke cooking his kids breakfast gettiing them ready for school

Imagine that shit.

But, It appears that Sasuke is out of the village on his journey of atonement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom