• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have made amends?

Again sakura at this point should understand that sasuke's problems stem from psychological issues.

No.. Just no. Continually chasing someone that calls you annoying and tried to kill you points to deep self esteem issues that is at odds with how Sakura has grown as a character. It literally makes no sense. At least we know why Hinata is in love with Naruto. Kishimoto haven't given even a tiniest hint as to why Sakura love Sasuke so much. She just looks like a dumb love struck retard now.

She may have tried to solved them, and then something happens.

There a big difference between wanting to help someone and fucking and having their kid.

There are women who go after serial killers ya know.

Those woman inevitable always have sever mental problems. But it shows how little Kishimoto thinks of Sakura as a character and women in general.

Village

No.. Just no. Continually chasing someone that calls you annoying and tried to kill you points to deep self esteem issues that is at odds with how Sakura has grown as a character. It literally makes no sense. At least we know why Hinata is in love with Naruto. Kishimoto haven't given even a tiniest hint as to why Sakura love Sasuke so much. She just looks like a dumb love struck retard now.

There a big difference between wanting to help someone and fucking and having their kid.
Or where this is an exaggerated manga world, where that is "romantic". And tsundere women can go around beating people up, and no one says aything.

Those woman inevitable always have sever mental problems. But it shows how little Kishimoto thinks of Sakura as a character and woman in general.

Well... she is ... by a large margin people considered to be not good, and had chapters that were essentially apologies for her existence.

Sakura like a lot of other manga tsunderes is what happens when you base her of archetypes and fictional characters instead of your experiences with people

Erigu

Boruto is the most idiotic name.
Not like "Naruto" ever sounded all that great. You do know what that means, right?
I think "Salada" is worse, personally. Sounds more like something out of Dragon Ball (except Dragon Ball names generally make some kind of sense, and I'm not seeing anything, here, at the moment).

Village

Pairings where one has extremely unhealthy relationship and the other they barely interacted at all outside of a few times..

Welcome to fiction.

You remember that time goku hadn't seen chihi in years, she asked her to marry him and he just said yes for no god damn reason other than she's kind of hot.

I don't know what you expected

Frog-fu

Banned
Pairings where one has extremely unhealthy relationship and the other they barely interacted at all outside of a few times.

Just...SMH.

This is pretty much my biggest grievance with the pairings. SasuSaku is toxic. NaruHina had tons and tons of potential that was squandered. SasuKarin and NaruSaku should've been endgame imo, I'll always hold that opinion. It even looked that way when they got up in 673. Oh, well.

CronoShot

People saying NaruHina had no buildup on Naruto's side: pretty sure that's the point of the movie.

Anyway,

vwMin.gif
vwMin.gif
vwMin.gif

Just got online, let's sees if the chapter dropped. Oh boy....

so the avatar bets?

Better to wait until chapter releases (not because I doubt outcomes) but someone inside/outside the thread who went blackout or didn't click spoilers before may know what an avatar change represents and get spoiled inadvertently. I know some people are not coming back to this thread until its out, but if they see you out in other parts of GAF with a new avatar that's a little unfair.

Not like "Naruto" ever sounded all that great. You do know what that means, right?
I think "Salada" is worse, personally. Sounds more like something out of Dragon Ball (except Dragon Ball names generally make some kind of sense, and I'm not seeing anything, here, at the moment).

Naruto slips off the tongue way easier. Also the fact that he named his kid the same as him but just changed one letter is beyond stupid to me and makes it worse. Boruto sounds completely idiotic.

I'm still holding out for his name to be Neji

Erigu

It's clear kishi never cared about pairing or romance but is just doing it now for the sake of closure and fandom.
Yep, which is why I thought he'd keep that for the movie. It really feels a bit weird to drop all that stuff as the conclusion of the main series.
... But then again, one might also argue that clumsy writing like that sums up the series pretty nicely, I guess!

Naruto slips off the tongue way easier.
? Not in Japanese.

I'm still holding out for his name to be Neji
It's not. The name appeared in both the leaked movie stuff and the episode 700 pictures.

Frog-fu

Banned
So does this mean Ino slept around and has a kid with both Chōji and Lee? I thought that only happened in fan fiction lol.

What annoys me more than anything is that the pairings weren't resolved earlier, or at the very least, that Naruto wasn't shown growing attracted to Hinata. Basically Sasuke gets with Sakura after treating her like dirt for years, during which Naruto was suffering because he loved her. He should've moved on after Land of Iron. I don't know what Kishi was thinking when he made Minato compare Sakura to Kushina. Shit is ridiculous. Obviously I'm disappointed NaruSaku didn't happen, but I'm more so annoyed by the Kishi just dumped on Naruto and Sakura. The one got nowhere after trying hard, and the other put with some vile treatment and ended up with the guy that made her feel like shit and tried to kill her more than once.

I think there's a possibility he did move on after LoI. Save for the GF comedy moment we never got anything from him regarding Sakura. Or he moves on after witnessing the SS forehead poke. But I wouldn't count on it. I think Kishi killed NS silently without a proper resolution. Sucks for you guys :s

Namikaze1

I don't see the issue, this is the same manga. Where you complete forgive people for killing your parents.
And the hundreds who died on that same night. And for Neji. Jiraiya. The list goes on. That fan comic where Kakashi gives a buffed up Sakura reasons as to why Naruto shouldn't be Hokage is spot on.

:eek:

Sakura's love for Sasuke has no end. He better make things up. Well we know he does

What annoys me more than anything is that the pairings weren't resolved earlier, or at the very least, that Naruto wasn't shown growing attracted to Hinata. Basically Sasuke gets with Sakura after treating her like dirt for years, during which Naruto was suffering because he loved her. He should've moved on after Land of Iron. I don't know what Kishi was thinking when he made Minato compare Sakura to Kushina. Shit is ridiculous. Obviously I'm disappointed NaruSaku didn't happen, but I'm more so annoyed by the Kishi just dumped on Naruto and Sakura. The one got nowhere after trying hard, and the other put with some vile treatment and ended up with the guy that made her feel like shit and tried to kill her more than once.

I'm sorry but you guys are delusional. Naurto stopped looking at Sakura in a romantic way in Part 1. He realised how much Sakura loved for Sasuke and her love was not just some childhood crush. Naruto did not suffer in anyway lol.....he only suffered seeing his best friend Sasuke turn himself into an international criminal. Sakura and Naruto's relationship is very strong, like best friends or siblings but not lovers. I still cannot believe people took that Minato thing seriously. What Naruto said was a joke and everyone but a set of particular people realised it.

so the avatar bets?

whose getting the sasuskau one :p

Turok_TTZ

Sakura actually got a good deal. I wanted her to end up with no one. Sasuke could do so much better. Perhaps this is sasuke's punishment?

Oh well, all that matters is that Naruto got the right girl in the end.

The salt is most amusing.

Village

Sakura actually got a good deal. I wanted her to end up with no one. Sasuke could do so much better. Perhaps this is sasuke's punishment?

You could go to jail and be a cool guy like cody, or... you can get with sakura

" I choose jail, so I can break out at any point"

* she punches him in the diaphragm*

" thats for last time you annoying shit, your coming with me "

" Well I guess that is decided"

" oh god no help! Jail please oh god no!"

Frog-fu

Banned
She looks like a whore so I guess?

It's one shit post after the other with you, isn't it?

I think there's a possibility he did move on after LoI. Save for the GF comedy moment we never got anything from him regarding Sakura. Or he moves on after witnessing the SS forehead poke. But I wouldn't count on it. I think Kishi killed NS silently without a proper resolution. Sucks for you guys :s

There's no way Naruto didn't love her during the war. It was obvious that he did and the last data book that goes up to 691 confirms it. That's why I hate this shit. If Naruto had moved on, maybe had a heart to heart with Hinata, maybe told her he wasn't in the right place because of conflicting emotions and what not, I would have bought it wholesale. Shit would have made perfect sense. Instead we got this mess.

If there's no resolution for NS, my opinion of Kishi probably can't be any lower than it already is right now, but I think we'll find out.

I hate the fact how Sakura looks like her fangirl self from chapter 3 again.

It's clear kishi never cared about pairing or romance but is just doing it now for the sake of closure and fandom.

lol wut

romance was never on the forefront of Naruto's themes but form the very beginning.....VERY beginning there was a particular relationship between two characters that Kishi has highlighted time and time again. Do you know who they are?

Sasuke and Sakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom