• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm happy
sakura
got the man she wanted, haters gonna be tight for a long time but fuck it. It warms my heart
sasuke
came around.
Yeah,
Sasuke could have just as easily died a tragic hero to redeem himself or stayed evil. I'm glad he didn't pull a Darth Vader. Good Sasuke was always the best.

Naruto x Hinata is canon, everything else is just gravy.

She stopped developing after she fought Ino.

Facts only. I don't know where some of y'all got the image of Sakura as some strong female character. Was it because Karin was so extreme she made Sakura look sane? Y'all should have seen this shit coming.

rrc1594

Sasuke is a master!

TheDENNISSystem.png

I'm dead

Frog-fu

Banned
Sasuke got that dick swagger. What can ya do.

Got home from work...no chapters guys? Anything new from when I was here last?

Bunch of BS you can do without knowing. There's supposed to be a few surprises left but spoiler providers aren't going to share. We're supposed to get the new chapter in like an hour or two.

Bunch of BS you can do without knowing. There's supposed to be a few surprises left but spoiler providers aren't going to share. We're supposed to get the new chapter in like an hour or two.
Wait is this for real?? Are you absolutely sure? Would this be just the RAWs or actual scanlations?

Sasuke got that dick swagger. What can ya do.

Got home from work...no chapters guys? Anything new from when I was here last?

Out of work also. I really wish I could get the chapter right now. 44 pages is a bit too long for me to read before going to work. Since I guess the chapters are going to be, pure exposition.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. I guess I'll watch last nights SoA and be disappointed. Then nintendo direct and be happy. Then naruto final chapter and be sad :(

Out of work also. I really wish I could get the chapter right now. 44 pages is a bit too long for me to read before going to work. Since I guess the chapters are going to be, pure exposition.
going by the spoilers, I'm betting 699 is wrap up and 700 is non stop lulzzzzzzzzz

Frog-fu

Banned
so there's a chance the last couple of spoilers I posted are troll. The guy who posted them got banned and no one else confirmed them. So take it with a grain of salt. Also goes for the chapter coming out in 3 hours (which now is 1 or 2 dunno).

Code:
[IMG]http://nilesfiles.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/pdvd_127.jpg[/IMG]

Pein

Banned
I don't mind if it comes out tonight, I'm happy everyones talking and being interested in naruto for the last time.

RedAssedApe

Banned
boruto
wtf?

not sure if true but also...
supposed scan shows PART 3 CONFIRMED !

Naruto short series starting in weekly shonen Jump next year in Spring.

Will focus on the children.

Mengetsu

First off. Im happy...secondly fuck my Facebook for spoiling everything as soon as I sign in...I have mixed feelings of joy and sadness right now give me the chapter now please!

I'm glad
Naruto and Hinata got together
That was pretty much all I cared about. Shounens really aren't the place to go for romance.

Plus Naruto's
Son has a hell of a lot to live up to. His grandfather was hokage, AND his dad is possibly hokage? Didn't see if there was a spoiler there

Nobody is mentioning TenTen though. Did Kishi forget about her?

I'm glad
Naruto and Hinata got together
That was pretty much all I cared about. Shounens really aren't the place to go for romance.

Plus Naruto's
Son has a hell of a lot to live up to. His grandfather was hokage, AND his dad is possibly hokage? Didn't see if there was a spoiler there

Nobody is mentioning TenTen though. Did Kishi forget about her?

We see him wearing a similar robe to Minato and Boruto is apparently painting his mountain face.

sasuke's
daughter looks more like him and karin had a love child
than sakura

Sasuke actually placed Sakura in a Genjitsu and only make her think she had his kid, when he really been fucking Karin. He gets to rebuild his clan and shut her up at the same time.

That would actually be in character for him.

Holy hell, this thread exploded with crazy in the past 24 hours. Gonna stop catching up for sake of avoiding the sea of potential spoilers, but man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom