• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChoujixKarui????

That's random as fuck ... I mean, I always liked
Karui and wish she had been shown more but I don't think those 2 ever even met :/

And wow ...
Sas's kid has glasses?
Guess that's why he stays outside the village so much ...
to forget about how his wifes weak bitch genes jacked up his baby's eyeballs
. Either that or he
had the baby with Karin or w/e her name is and she died in child birth which would explain the need for glasses I guess but that's reaching!

he played Bayonetta and decided he wanted his daughter to look like Bayonetta thus redeeming him forever

Heroman

Banned
I don't give any shit about pairings, but who the fuck is Karui, what did she do in the story? I seriosuly don't remember her...couldn't they just leave the characters alone or just, you know, marry unknown people, maybe even non-ninjas? Was it that important to have character have kids? I just want Naruto to be Hokage :-(

I guess it kind of cool to see how cetian charahter have kid and how would they be but that is only for certain characters .. It like in db were I wanted to see goku kid and how would he be but I couldnt care less about yamcha kid.

balgajo

what if Majoras Mask is announced though?
Best Day Ever then
my ship wins and the best Zelda game is coming to the 3DS

That's why I will be mad...XD

Looking forward for Majora's Mask and Zelda Wii U info...I'm almost sure I'll leave disappointed.

EDIT: Btw, about Naruto, I'll not get mad because of NaruHina. I have problem with SasuSaku and the focus of last chapter being about shipings.

bryanee

I love the arc with Team Shika/Kakashi VS the two dudes who names I cant seem to remember while Naruto is training is arse off trying to master Rasen Shuriken and that fucking music that kicks in when Naruto arrives on the battle field just pumps me the fuck up. Love the violins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-BJ4gl1GQ

Also, what the hell happened with Yamato?

Ryoku

Pain vs Naruto has got to be my favorite fight.

It was the first time we got to witness the power of a god in the series. Pain was literally overwhelming the entire fucking village. Unstoppable. He was even able to hold his own against Sage Mode Naruto as well as 6+tails Naruto.

Toward the end of the war arc, against Madara/Obito/Jyuubi, it got annoying seeing all the giant-sized fights. It got to the point where that "god-like" power wasn't so special anymore. Pain was the first character we got to witness such power in the manga in action. His fight against Jiraiya was also awesome. It felt like a build-up to his confrontation against Naruto. It was done perfectly. The whole build-up to Pain/Nagato himself was done really well. We got glimpses/teases of the character throughout Part 2 and he ended up delivering big-time. Can't say the same about many other characters in the manga.

Needless to say, Pain/Nagato is my favorite villain in the series.

Jarmel

Banned
maybe Sasuke pulls a 180 and realizes oh shit i cant revive my clan without a girl
insert many years of begging Sakura for sex here*
Sasuke beg?You got it the wrong way.

Sakura would have opened her legs and unzipped his pants (orwhatever the fuck he wears) in a flash.

Fox318

4a80705f6f3747100fea6c9.gif

prego.gif

Dude it was a Ralph Bakshi homage.

LeleSocho

Banned
I love the arc with Team Shika/Kakashi VS the two dudes who names I cant seem to remember while Naruto is training is arse off trying to master Rasen Shuriken and that fucking music that kicks in when Naruto arrives on the battle field just pumps me the fuck up. Love the violins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-BJ4gl1GQ

Also, what the hell happened with Yamato?

Kakuzu & Hidan, yeah that was a great fight too as it was a fight on the basics of ninjutsu's elements.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
This is a good week.

Naruto ending, GTA V fps mode, Blizzcon. I only they fix the lag on CoD AW, this would be the perfect week.

Khezu

I don't actively care about the pairings, I just wanted to be on the winning side.

And it was very clear which side was going to win.

Yado

Your fallacy here is taking that event outta context ..

I was being pretty accurate tbh. Hinata was serving as meat shield because she was too incompetent to actually help. The animators had to embellish on what happened in the manga to make her look useful.

diaspora

I was being pretty accurate tbh. Hinata was serving as meat shield because she was too incompetent to actually help. The animators had to embellish on what happened in the manga to make her look useful.

The purpose of extending the length of the fight has more to do with extending the arc in general and filling time without changing the plot. Meat shield is hilarious since there's nobody who was capable of beating him other than Naruto, something she knew when she went down there.

Yeah getting dragged in a fight is more useful than being competent and actually saving a life.

Naruto would be dead, Half the Shinobi alliance would be dead, Saskue would trapped in another dimension, Sasori would be alive and Kankurō would be dead.

So fucking useless...

Yado

The purpose of extending the length of the fight has more to do with extending the arc in general and filling time without changing the plot. Meat shield is hilarious since there's nobody who was capable of beating him other than Naruto, something she knew when she went down there.

So you admit that anyone could have stood there and took a beating and it wouldn't have mattered, Naruto would have defeated him regardless. It takes a lot more skill to save Naruto and Sasuke the way Sakura did than it does to stand in front of an enemy crying.

Sigmaah

I'm happy
sakura
got the man she wanted, haters gonna be tight for a long time but fuck it. It warms my heart
sasuke
came around.

diaspora

So you admit that anyone could have stood there and took a beating and it wouldn't have mattered, Naruto would have defeated him regardless. It takes a lot more skill to save Naruto and Sasuke the way Sakura did than it does to stand in front of an enemy crying.

No, it had to be her. IIRC, there were no tears when she jumped Pain.

... Incompetent? You do realize that NO ONE could have faced pain other than Naruto right? Anyone not op who is fighting an op enemy to try to protect someone they love whose about to DIE is "incompetent"?

Her actions and decisions (made outta love for Naruto) literally saved the world that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom