• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_static_e8ukrzydmq88ook088wc0sw4o.jpg

Spreading the word, these spoilers are fake. Give me all the hate you want ALL the fans, and ALL the shippers deserve to know the leaked spoilers are fake. This ISN’T a hate or anti post„ spread the word people are really upset about this and the tumblr drama needs to stop. I apologize if you were happy about this update, but are you really happy settling for a fake?
I hunted him down after seeing this post, this is the dude who made most of the art, and he admitted to it being fan art.

jIDPmzo.gif

Yado

I bet the girl develops it and Burrito is total garbage at everything and is jealous.

She'll probably develop it so Kishi won't have to do anything with her character. Her brother is surely going to surpass her, Byakugan or not.

Yado

So why wasn't Sarada leaked with all the other characters from the movie? I don't think Kishi would pass up on the chance to show off another Uchiha character.

8LQNjTp.gif

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I want a glass of water.

I need glass and Glass is made by melting together several minerals at very high temperatures. Silica in the form of sand is the main ingredient and this is combined with soda ash and limestone and melted in a furnace at temperatures of 1700°C. Other materials can be added to produce different colors or properties since I have no equipment for such invention you can not have your glass of water.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I need glass and Glass is made by melting together several minerals at very high temperatures. Silica in the form of sand is the main ingredient and this is combined with soda ash and limestone and melted in a furnace at temperatures of 1700°C. Other materials can be added to produce different colors or properties since I have no equipment for such invention you can not have your glass of water.
NarutoGAF is beginning to go off the deep end.

If this chapter doesn't come soon, some of us might not make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom