• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I say this and died

tumblr_neleea6Dgq1u1ndkuo1_1280.jpg

he is everywhere

Edit: Also this
tumblr_nele7k4ziv1u1ndkuo1_1280.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is there a close up shot of shikimaru's son somewhere?
He's literally a mini Shikamaru, so you can probably imagine what he looks like with 100% accuracy.

Frog-fu

Banned
Yeah, that chapter ain't coming out for a while. I'm going to bed. See y'all after it comes out. Hope it's not as bad as it looks.

So, uh, are those (ending spilers)
ending images real? Because they're Harry Potter-Epilogue levels of bad. Wow. Talk about stereotypical.

Is there any translated dialogue or anything? I want to know at least
the name of the kids haha

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Naruto Part 3: Burrito Chronicles

orochi91

So, uh, are those (ending spilers)
ending images real? Because they're Harry Potter-Epilogue levels of bad. Wow. Talk about stereotypical.

Is there any translated dialogue or anything? I want to know at least
the name of the kids haha

Super lame how Kishi turned the female ninjas into housewives.

And why does EVERYONE seem to have a kid lol

Himawari is actually pretty adorbs. But again I'll be pissed if one of them doesn't have the byakugan or a variant of it.

I guess we won't know until a possible part 3 (plsssss).

Shouldnt both his kids have a Byakugan? I thought eye abilities were dominant
maybe they have a variant of it where they can still activate it, it just doesn't always show.
I saw that but it may not be a part 3. I hope it is a full fledged part though and just a short miniseries for giggles. I wanna see more chunin exams and naruto training his kid and sasuke being a doucher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom