• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
grain of salt yada yada, potential spoilers read at your own risk

http://imgur.com/a/tyYNP

wgpuiAJ.jpg

Heysoos

grain of salt yada yada, potential spoilers read at your own risk

http://imgur.com/a/tyYNP

Looking further into this spoiler, you guys remember how earlier I was saying that the chinese leaker was saying that SasuSaku wasn't happening but instead it was SasuKarin, however that Evil chick from narutoforums was hinting that it was indeed SasuSaku. Wouldn't this be the reason why there was conflicting info from two big leakers? :O

Looking further into this spoiler, you guys remember how earlier I was saying that the chinese leaker was saying that SasuSaku wasn't happening but instead it was SasuKarin, however that Evil chick from narutoforums was hinting that it was indeed SasuSaku. Wouldn't this be the reason why? :O

PLZ GAWD

Khezu

If the last few days of shipping wars has taught me anything, it's that part 3 should just straight up be a romance novel about burrito and salad.

With Naruto and Sasuke living vicariously through their children.

Fox318

If the last few days of shipping wars has taught me anything, it's that part 3 should just straight up be a romance novel about burrito and salad.

With Naruto and Sasuke living vicariously through their children.
Needs some hot sauce

DedValve

Banned
I'm trying my hardest to avoid spoilers so I'm f5ing a current "site" that will hopefully have the manga up (hopefully) but I would really appreciate a PM from someone if they have a site where it's already up.

Welp, I'm out!

Regarding latest spoiler referred to above:
Every other kid is a horrible mishmash of their parents but Sakura's "child" uses Karin's glasses for no reason? Yeah, I believe the theory. It's why Sai's kid uses the same damn sword and outfit for no reason.

Want to read the chapter now...

I mean, seriously. I stopped liking this manga like 5 years ago and I'm still reading it. Just want to read the conclusion, I don't even care about the movie.

Veldin

Want to read the chapter now...

I mean, seriously. I stopped liking this manga like 5 years ago and I'm still reading it. Just want to read the conclusion, I don't even care about the movie.

Yeah, I feel the same. I just want to see the end so I can say that I saw it, even if it's complete shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom