• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmlk

I think Sakura was brainwashed secretly by Sasuke every time he physically abused her in the series. This would mean that Sakura would come back to Sasuke no matter what.

Sasuke could then get together with Sakura and have kids without any problem.

Kishi'd

Jarmel

Banned
I think Sakura was brainwashed secretly by Sasuke every time he physically abused her in the series. This would mean that Sakura would come back to Sasuke no matter what.

Sasuke could then get together with Sakura and have kids without any problem.

Kishi'd

tumblr_nekmhn7aiQ1qin0z1o1_1280.jpg

Fitting.

DJwest

NaruHina and SasuSaku huh ? Sex between those people must be pretty awkward. In the case of Naruto you have the creep Kurama constantly watching and probably giving Naruto advice and chakra, and no comment with Sasuke. His first kiss with Sakura must have been forced as hell. Lmao

Furyous

Choji and Karui

*Head explodes*

Kishi has to explain visitation rights. I see Hidden Cloud members upset about this for obvious reasons that revolve around village intel. NaruxHina, SasukexSakura, and ChojixKarui have me ready to nerd rampage.

Aye.... WHAT IN THE SHIT IS GOING ON? The third part needs to spend six months explaining all of this in detail.

*Head explodes*

Kishi has to explain visitation rights. I see Hidden Cloud members upset about this for obvious reasons that revolve around village intel. NaruxHina, SasukexSakura, and ChojixKarui have me ready to nerd rampage.

Aye.... WHAT IN THE SHIT IS GOING ON? The third part needs to spend six months explaining all of this in detail.

Hey, they let Tamari run around the leaf at the start of PTS. I honestly doubt anything secret would be apparent from the more public parts of the village. I doubt foreign ninja can access the critical areas/documents without raising suspicion or such.

Not to mention political marriages and such must be pretty common. The First Hokage married a whirlpool ninja, and Konoha made a second one their bijou host, after all. There has to be protocol for when outsiders are brought in for various purposes.

*Head explodes*

I don't think they'd make a manga about how they made all those kids :V

Anyways... I guess I'd go to sleep now. <_____>

I really wanted to read the final chapters now.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I fully expect the Keanu not like this gif to be posted at least once after the chapter comes out.

Not because I think the chapter will be bad, but because it's inevitable that someone will have a meltdown over the ending.

Just got up to get some water, you folks should just go to bed. Last week it didn't release until like 6AM EST, which is like 4 hours away.

Why did I even say that, I'm not anyone's parent, we're all adults here, do what you want.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Kishimoto had to pair everyone up. So dumb.

It's as if every character went through a blender or something.
As far as we know, Lee, Tenten, Kiba, Shino, Kankuro, and Kakashi are still single.

SolVanderlyn

Oh, well then. That's actually a pretty good pairing.

Gai is single too... for obvious reasons. :(

EhoaVash

So ..kishi better damn explain how he's going to Handel the tailed beast situation >.<

Don't want them nuclear bombs running around.. And what will happen when naruto dies, someone else will try to disrupt the world etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom