• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stupid because no rational, logical person would act like Sakura towards Sasuke considering all the circumstances shown throughout the manga.

But I don't have enough energy to debate it anymore, sorry, and it's just pointless anyways considering it's already the end and it's the path Kishi chose to take. Ah well.

Is it rational for any normal person to chase after their best friend despite him trying to kill him several times. Comparing a fictional world with the reality is disingenuous unless the analogy is accurate which it is not in this case. They freaking have a competition where everyone watches kids beat each other up. The Nina world is different to ours. God knows hoe many people Kakashi killed as a kid.

From my other post:

The sweet irony is people not realising that Naruto and Sasuke are able to become best friends despite going through even more battles and yet seeing Sakura and Sasuke together is impossible is it....lol. Its the very same thing. Both Naruto and Sakura never gave up in Sasuke despite him trying to severe that bond numerous times. Now if you say that Sasuke doesn't care about Sakura then you sir have not been reading the manga. Numerous times it has been shown that Sakura's feelings have in fact got to him......when he was younger he was able to admit it and showed gratitude to Sakura for them but had to leave due to him wanting revenge more, we just saw in chapter 693 how Sakura's confession not only stopped Sasuke but made him think about the thing he loved the most: his family. The unconditional love that Sakura gives Sasuke reminds him so much of his family that he hates, thats why he finds her so annoying because she keeps making him remember the love/bonds he once had. This really is the perfect ending for Sasuke and Sakura.

Trey

Naruto looks super eh. His new design is boo boo. The hair is atrocious. And that bandaged skeleton hand is annoying me.

Nudull

Banned
I should be far more pissed about SasuSaku considering how both of their characterizations went by the end, but I dunno...I'm kind of in a "I ain't even mad/at least it's ending" mood.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Is it rational for any normal person to chase after their best friend despite him trying to kill him several times. Comparing a fictional world with the reality is disingenuous unless the analogy is accurate which it is not in this case. They freaking have a competition where everyone watches kids beat each other up. The Nina world is different to ours. God knows hoe many people Kakashi killed as a kid.

From my other post:

Okay.

I should be far more pissed about SasuSaku considering how both of their characterizations went by the end, but I dunno...I'm kind of in a "I ain't even mad/at least it's ending" mood.

I feel the same way.

Let's just get this over with so I can move on to other things.

KiTA

There will be a mini series?

If it's really
babies ever after
then yeah, there's a mini series in 2015 before the sequel in 2016.

I mean, after all, Naruto Z starring Naruto and Sasuke's kids in a modern day Fire Metropolis will be pretty funny.

tumblr_mldgcpdOzo1rsszvco1_500.gif

Wait. Hold up.
Are you telling me that
all the hints of advanced technology throughout the series actually went somewhere? I mean, it must have been like, 30 years or so since Naruto fought Sasuke at this point, so...
Hmm... I dig it. All lands working together for once in their damn lives makes one hell of a difference, and with
ridiculously advanced steam engineering being shown in the first season of Naruto, this seems actually possible.

aly

I'm really impressed with the quickness of fanart about Burrito and Salad. Looks pretty nice and the look of the kids is growing on me.

Averon

Nope wouldn't want him running my village. How are you ninja and never killed anyone, how does that work.

It's not like Naruto is adverse to killing when needed. There are plenty of points in the manga where Naruto launched an attack that, if not killed, would at least horribly maimed his opponent if it connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom