• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least the new konohamaru looks hot
edit: this is real right
tumblr_nekyrvqpiz1rpyyxoo8_500.jpg

wmlk

I bet Sakura is that one neighbour in the street that everyone sneers at when they walk by. Just a weird, weird character.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How many posts have been made in this thread since the reveal?
If you count the leaks as starting here, then there's been 2,410 posts as of your post.

Well Goku would know best about crappy endings.
I thought DBZ ended quite well, the mini-tournament timeskip was probably better than the Buu saga. (My opinion)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Orochimaru is pretty much confirmed dead, he's not even really alive at this point. It's a fragment of his soul that let him manifest in the world again. He's probably gonna drop dead within a few days of the war, lol.

DBZ ending was perfect.

My mother started tearing up when Goku flew off with Uub.

GT despite being a huge piece of shit had a better(satisfying might be a better word) ending than Z. Goku sparring one last time with Krillin hits me in the feels every time.

Though Z was much more of an "AT" ending, he didn't want to make people sad and blast you with nostalgia, he just wanted everyone to have fun with crazy goofy adventures.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Though NaruSaku is the one I prefer the most, I don't mind NaruHina since at least these two are pictured positively towards one another.

What I absolutely cannot stand though is SasuSaku. God, the utter and sheer stupidity of it.

orochi91

GT despite being a huge piece of shit had a better(satisfying might be a better word) ending than Z. Goku sparring one last time with Krillin hits me in the feels every time.

I just watched that scene on Youtube and you're right, it is detrimental to the feels D':

Technically it's 2 chapters, so they might put up 699 before they're done with 700.

Oh, I hadn't thought of that.

Scantalators will probably be taking their time with this release.

Though NaruSaku is the one I prefer the most, I don't mind NaruHina since at least these two are pictured positively towards one another.

What I absolutely cannot stand though is SasuSaku. God, the utter and sheer stupidity of it.

Its not stupid at all...it comes straight from the very beginning of the manga, has been shown numerous times throughout and is the perfect ending for both of those characters.

wmlk

Naruto and Hinata was weird to me since Hinata was a character that had no character outside of her obsession with Naruto. Still, the affection is there and the pairing isn't improbable. It just wasn't fleshed out.

Sasuke and Sakura, however, WAS fleshed out and developed to a point where their relationship is simply irredeemable. Sakura is obsessed with Sasuke and Sasuke isn't interested in her.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Its not stupid at all...it comes straight from the very beginning of the manga, has been shown numerous times throughout and is the perfect ending for both of those characters.

It's stupid because no rational, logical person would act like Sakura towards Sasuke considering all the circumstances shown throughout the manga.

But I don't have enough energy to debate it anymore, sorry, and it's just pointless anyways considering it's already the end and it's the path Kishi chose to take. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom