• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susanoh13

Neo Member
Yep he finally mastered the genin's most powerful technique, the substitution jutsu.

So far, the substitution technique and Naruto's Reverse Harem Jutsu, which is just an enhanced version of henge and clone techniques, have been pretty useful. I guess ninjas should just work on the 3 techniques required to graduate ninja school instead of trying to learn fancy elemental release techniques.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I bet Sasuke has a jutsu we haven't seen yet. Probably something black flame/Susanoo related.

My personal dream jutsu? Goukakyu no Jutsu, but with black flames. Complete incineration of everything.

Zeroth

To be honest, Sasuke's Rinnegan power is pretty in line with Madara's. I mean, neither of them are absolutely powerful like Amaterasu, and fall more in line with a utility rather than a real jutsu. Madara's Limbo seemed threatening at first only because we did not know its mechanics, and it's pretty simple once you figure it out.

Speaking of that, this image keeps bothering me:

IrNzWtU.png

Can anyone tell me how an invisible Madara can hold Sasuke in that position?
Can we do the paint sex silhouettes from OT here?

Yeah, that always bothered me. Are we sure it was Limbo and not something else?

I find it hilarious that his supposedly super awesome Rinnegan Jutsu is pretty much the textbook definition of the Kawarimi (Replacement) Jutsu. Only instead of pulling a log out of nowhere, he actually switches with something in reality.

He can actually freely teleport anywhere from one place to another, but it has a limit on how far, so he switches with objects to extend his range. Biggest problem with that technique is its cooldown. But yeah, otherwise it's not that special.

Frog-fu

Banned
Allow me to forever ruin your image of Itachi and Kisame with this.
Code:
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/31b38a1414700545fc015686a8802314/tumblr_inline_naspngHHML1s3va2o.jpg[/IMG]

Also, since you guys like good fanart, this would be funny
Code:
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/283c8fe8baa6b65185dddd28292295b6/tumblr_navgen03jR1qezuveo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/2436a55aea27f652ee3daee234cbe60d/tumblr_navgen03jR1qezuveo2_1280.jpg[/IMG]

I bet Sasuke has a jutsu we haven't seen yet. Probably something black flame/Susanoo related.

My personal dream jutsu? Goukakyu no Jutsu, but with black flames. Complete incineration of everything.

Kirin + Susanoo = new levels of epic

To be honest, Sasuke's Rinnegan power is pretty in line with Madara's. I mean, neither of them are absolutely powerful like Amaterasu, and fall more in line with a utility rather than a real jutsu. Madara's Limbo seemed threatening at first only because we did not know its mechanics, and it's pretty simple once you figure it out.

Amaterasu is nothing lol. Tsukuyomi is where it's at.

The Rinnegan allows limited control over gravity.

Nothing can ever ruin the image of Itachi, for one. And two...d'awwww. Cute panels there.

And I also think Sasuke still has a trick up his sleeve. No way he is getting shitted on like this, Kishi just doing what he does.

Zeroth

Amaterasu is nothing lol. Tsukuyomi is where it's at.

The Rinnegan allows limited control over gravity.

Thing is, if it was a gravity power like the ones Pain used, somehow it only stopped Sasuke but not the sword on his hand. Seems a bit complicate to me, so I assumed he used Limbo. Also, he didn't use any of the gravity rinnegan powers all the time he had it as a Edo Tensei and while he was alive, so it's a bit weird he saved it for that.

Welfare

Also, since you guys like good fanart, this would be funny
Code:
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/283c8fe8baa6b65185dddd28292295b6/tumblr_navgen03jR1qezuveo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/2436a55aea27f652ee3daee234cbe60d/tumblr_navgen03jR1qezuveo2_1280.jpg[/IMG]
Took me 3 re-reads to notice that you have to read left to right.

Also wtf at those final panels.

Desmond

Avid reader of the manga and this thread. Not fond of the fanfic grade fanart malarkey though, to be perfectly honest. And romaji transliterated names.

On topic. I need some info about the Sage's brother, Kishimoto. You had to have thrown him in for a reason surely...

The fan art is the glorious pass-time of waiting between chapters. Unless someone has a better subject lol.

On topic. I need some info about the Sage's brother, Kishimoto. You had to have thrown him in for a reason surely...
Just wait for the TnJ moment with Naruto and Kaguya. We're going to get months of flashbacks. It will be great.

Is it sad I actually want that? (not the months part, but a long extensive flashback).

Uzumaki Goku

Well, we're hours away from the chapter.. I really hope that Kaguya is sealed away and we can finally end this war. (I know probably not but I hope so) As soon as Team 7 wasn't caught in the IT, I knew Kishi was planning something that wasn't good.. if we had just stuck with Madara as the ultimate villain of this war, this plot could've been wrapped up this volume. At least Madara, love him or hate him, had a backstory, motivations and was talked about, feared and dreaded throughout the series then all of a sudden Kishi throws Alien Ninja Rabbit Goddess on us for the sake of another shocking plot twist and it's just tiring at this point. All that needed to happen was... Everyone is caught in the IT, Madara gloats to the Kages, Naruto busts himself and Team 7 out, working together with Obito who dies redeeming himself, they seal/kill Madara and the war finally ends. Boom. Done. Move on. *sighs* I just can't fathom what was going through Kishi's mind when Kaguya came up.

The only thing I will give her is that her design is interesting and at first, I liked that she didn't mess around, but she's boring, uninteresting, has no personality (this would be like if Tenten become the FV, it's pretty close)

I understand that this might've been Kishi's editors doing or his editor simply not telling him what a stupid idea Kaguya was, but either way, it was just a terrible decision on Kishi's part. I want to see him give an interview on Kaguya and figure out just what the hell happened that caused her to suddenly appear.

I actually want the contrary, Kaguya doesn't get seal and she starts to get serious and gets a personality. I don't want her cool design to get wasted. Also I want a full color Kaguya. I want to know if she has grey skin and red hair like her son.

Welfare

I actually want the contrary, Kaguya doesn't get seal and she starts to get serious and gets a personality. I don't want her cool design to get wasted. Also I want a full color Kaguya. I want to know if she has grey skin and red hair like her son.

PLEASE. Would make me like her design so much more.

Ponn

Banned
I think its funny that at this point people just want it all over and to get to who ends up with who. I mean, priorities right?

naruto x hinata

Welfare

I think its funny that at this point people just want it all over and to get to who ends up with who. I mean, priorities right?

naruto x hinata

My man.

This War arc has just gone on too long. Especially with that Kaguya reveal and just prolonging this manga longer.

Frog-fu

Banned
This made me barf.
Code:
[IMG]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/150/2/c/team_7__naruto_sakura_sasuke__final_form_by_alexpetrow-d7kbzp1.jpg[/IMG]

Why can't people just design a cool Slug Sage Mode for Sakura instead? Tsunade has some cool ones.
Code:
[IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/214/4/1/slug_sage_mode_vs_byakugou_by_xxhancockxx-d59kx8g.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a462/mud1236/slug_sage_mode_2_by_xxhancockxx-d58gve3.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/244/d/5/slug_sage_mode_by_xxhancockxx-d5d5lbd.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss250/carsjoe33/characters%202/TsunadeSageTumblr.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/134/1/4/tsunade___sage_mode_revealed_by_sephirothic7-d655x3s.jpg[/IMG]

Meanwhile Sakura gets this weird shit.
Code:
[IMG]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/220/c/d/sakura___slug_sage_mode__by_hocuspukeus-d5ace9p.jpg[/IMG]

Tsunade is way cooler than Sakura. Slugs themselves are not very pleasing looking animals, so it's hard to take any feature of them without running the character.

Do people still think the series will end soon? I could see another chapter, like Shippuden, but there is so much that still needs to be resolved and new stuff keeps coming up, like Kakashi having Obito's eyes now. What if he also has Rinnegan? We need to see the story of Hokage Kakashi. We need to see Naruto as Hokage too. And how about a series where Naruto is Konohamaru's sensei. There is way too much stuff to end it now.

Jigolo

Why is everyone still getting Sasuke's eye color and Naruto's face wrong? We saw the official coloring already, what gives? Even Colorkage is getting it wrong.

Do people still think the series will end soon? I could see another chapter, like Shippuden, but there is so much that still needs to be resolved and new stuff keeps coming up, like Kakashi having Obito's eyes now. What if he also has Rinnegan? We need to see the story of Hokage Kakashi. We need to see Naruto as Hokage too. And how about a series where Naruto is Konohamaru's sensei. There is way too much stuff to end it now.
I don't think there is a part 3 coming but I think there are still months and months left.

naruto x hinata

These are the most likely final pairings:
(based on the contextual clues I've picked up over the past ten years.)

Team 7

Naruto x Hinata
Sasuke (dead)
Sakura x Rock Lee
Kakashi x Shizune
Sai x Ino
Yamato x Anko

Team 10

Asuma (dead)
Shikamaru x Shiho
Ino x Sai
Chouji x (generic akamichi cousin)

Team 8

Kurenai (single)
Kiba x Jugo
Shino X (generic aburame cousin)
Hinata x Naruto

Team Guy

Guy (single)
Neji x TenTen
Rock Lee x Sakura

Just another case of Kishi making shit up as it goes really. He didn't really finalize the power until later. What's more unbelievable is Limbo punching and kicking all the tailed beast at once or in rapid succession and blowing them away.

Man the Sage is one ugly motherfucker. I wanted him to look cool.

Remember when his silhouette looked cool. Kishi threw him under a truck and made him ugly.

ALMOST NEW CHAPTER BREHS. I expect to wake up to lots of complaining about some detail!

These are the most likely final pairings:
(based on the contextual clues I've picked up over the past ten years.)

Team 7

Sasuke (dead)
I keep saying it but there's no way Sasuke dies. This series won't end with the extinction of the Uchiha lol. It sends the wrong message.

World Peace was finally achieved when this filthy fucking mongrel uchiha left our planet for good. RIP.

I don't understand. How does the delay solve the problem. Won't the same thing happen except 3 days later. Unless I'm not getting it.

THAT'S IT I'm going to sleep!
Mostly because it's almost 2am.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bad news guys. The new chapter has been delayed. JUMP is cracking down on piracy. Delays will be the new norm. 3 days.
crushed-spirit.jpg

Well I remember when chapters use to come out late Friday but this sucks. I had a schedule ready and all, I guess I'll just go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom