• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Bronx-Man

Banned
James Bond has made more stars than Vince has in the last 15 years

In Katamari Damacy you can roll people up and turn them into stars and planets, so technically if you play Katamari Damacy you too can make more stars than Vince has in the last 15 years

Well, Barrett did call himself the king of the cosmos a couple of months ago.

Fox318

The tiny soccer player has laid Wade Barrett low

FARG2Js.png

"That vanilla midget will never draw"

bjork

Which game bjork? TR? FO4?

I'm gonna grab FO4 at the target sale tomorrow, as the freebie. The other two games will be for my dad's christmas. I was trying to get a console all set up tonight so I could get home tomorrow morning and play for a little bit before bedtime. So it's all pushed back a day, and I won't really get to play until Wednesday morning now, but that's okay.

I'm so full of fried rice right now that even if I had something to hook up, I wouldn't.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm gonna grab FO4 at the target sale tomorrow, as the freebie. The other two games will be for my dad's christmas. I was trying to get a console all set up tonight so I could get home tomorrow morning and play for a little bit before bedtime. So it's all pushed back a day, and I won't really get to play until Wednesday morning now, but that's okay.

I'm so full of fried rice right now that even if I had something to hook up, I wouldn't.

Buying a Bethesda game right after release? Better get some RAID.

So Tyler Breeze is basically doing a modified Dashing Cody Rhodes gimmick? I always liked that gimmick. If he does grooming tips I'll like him even more.

bjork

Did you nab an xb1? I remember you were pondering which console to get just the other day.

Regardless, sounds like many fun days ahead for you and dad. 'Grats

Yeah. I got an Xbox, he went in on a PS4. I'm not sure which games I'll get for him but there's enough PS4 stuff he'll play that I'm sure I can pick good stuff.

Buying a Bethesda game right after release? Better get some RAID.

I guess we'll see. I was on the fence for awhile, with this being one of the reasons, but I'll manage.

Guardians of the Galaxy happened.
I know, and I knew he'd make a ton of money from that, and his inevitable roles in Avengers 3 and GoTG 2, but I didn't expect anyone to hire the guy for more movies. Like, yeah he played that guy in GoTG to perfection, but I didn't think he'd draw as any other role. :p

I know, and I knew he'd make a ton of money from that, and his inevitable roles in Avengers 3 and GoTG 2, but I didn't expect anyone to hire the guy for more movies. Like, yeah he played that guy in GoTG to perfection, but I didn't think he'd draw as any other role. :p

To be fair, Miz fans don't know much about drawing power. :p

bjork

He drew as a meathead wrassler for years, there's plenty of movies that need something like that.

JavyOO7

That ZSJ/Ciampa match ended quick. Was good though. RAW alternative was fun even though I missed the first hour. Really wanted to see the Roderick Strong match... /sad

Anth0ny

Pretty surprising, Roman is going to get the shit booed out of him against Cesaro. Against Sheamus, Roman at least had a chance.

yeah, it's pretty dumb. I guess the logic is going over Cesaro is more impressive than going over Sheamus. ugh.

also that kid killed me. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH DOLPH ZIGGLER" lol

Top Bottom