• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
at this rate they're gonna show the Katie Vick angle as a highlight of Kane's career

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I hope it's KO and Reigns in the final. The crowd popped pretty great when they faced off 2 or 3 weeks ago. Could be an amazing feud.

Fox318

K2rrNx2.png

Almost here, friends

UberTag

Why are there more larger than life characters in the World Series of Poker main event than on RAW tonight?

I mean, just look at this guy...

Josh%20Beckley.png

Wearing a douchey scarf. Has stickers plastered all over his top like he's a vehicle in NASCAR. I mean, how do you see Josh Beckley and take him at all seriously?

Fox318

Sheamus's skin pigmentation is great for showing wear and tear in a match.

any chop or European uppercut makes him look like he is going through a fight.

Watching Rawternative on the PS4 and this FIGHT Club Pro venue is Indy as hell. Just tuned in so I have no idea who the American Wolves are fighting? Anyone?

James Bond has made more stars than Vince has in the last 15 years

In Katamari Damacy you can roll people up and turn them into stars and planets, so technically if you play Katamari Damacy you too can make more stars than Vince has in the last 15 years

bjork

Best Buy online order, says it's processing. Was out to eat near the store, so I went to see if it was ready. They say it's not. The shit is on the shelf so if I didn't have it tied up in an online order, I could just buy it.

Ah well. Pickup is tomorrow. At least the lady was cute, so I get an excuse to look at her again.

Fox318

Maybe because I wasn't watching Shaemus when he was being over pushed but I don't think hes bad in ring.

Dude is definitely built.

Top Bottom