• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Carnby

I shall quote the fallen strobogo:

"Roman will likely end up has my second favorite WWE wrestler of the year, after Sasha Banks. He's been really great all year. Good psychology, great ways of weaving in his signature spots. He's delivered against a wide range of opponents from Bryan to Brock to Big Show to Bray to Harper to Stroman and on and on. "

It doesn't matter what stro thinks.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Clearly the Twitter activity during Mania season is off the chain compared to all of those other events.

I mean I'm sure you can manipulate the metrics to find some manner in which that is technically true

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The funniest part of these tournaments is that they expose how many people actually can win the title. There's legit 2 dudes (excluding Cena, who I find it funny they just don't mention where he went).

They should've had Breeze's match first so he could've lost. Then he could've interfered in this match to have Miz win. Fuck Duff Ziggler.

UberTag

The funniest part of these tournaments is that they expose how many people actually can win the title. There's legit 2 dudes (excluding Cena, who I find it funny they just don't mention where he went).
Having a tournament for the title and not having storyline reasons as to why Cena or Brock aren't competing for it is just insulting.
Have they even acknowledged Orton's injury on television or are they just assuming everyone can find out that info online so they don't have to bother?

It doesn't matter what stro thinks.

It's an accurate reflection of what I think, however. My opinion of Reigns as a wrestler has only waxed as the year has gone on, and it's struck me that he's held to significantly higher standards than many internet darlings despite having had a series of good to great "big" matches all throughout the year.

MG310

I hope Zeb is getting paid.

MexAmericaflourwheat1.jpg

Cagey

Banned
These British crowds are almost the worst. It's not post-UFC Punk Chicago shit tier but it's within shouting distance.

painey

'ok so go out there and cut a weak promo where you call the UK fans haters'

'and then i wrestle?'

'no, just a crappy promo on the top of the ramp will be fine, Alberto'

Angry Grimace

So I guess the standard Foreign Heel angle is "beat up Jack Swagger; lose to Cena"

Top Bottom