• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
WrassleGAF Most Improved is going to be a fight this year

F1qiwub.gif

Mil-Muertes.jpg

it isn't even a contest

naito.gif

UberTag

Yeah, if these dinosaurs don't get put down, they just need to future endeavor Bray at that point, cuz NOBODY fears him.
He could always wear the Doink the Clown garb. I'm sure it's still in the back somewhere.
He can also tag team with Bo. The WWE loves its brother tag teams. And if there's one person that can make Bray look fearsome by comparison, it's Bo.

So can this please be the feud that finally ends people saying "this next feud will be where the Wyatts look strong and get on track, you'll see"
Nobody says that in here without sarcasm unless they're drunk or trolling.

Roster for GWF is ready for tonight. You may or may not see these stars in action tonight, at the :15 mark after Raw, on http://twitch.tv/sunnybuns

Zach
Bean Breath
Bjork
Bluekaveli
Bronson Lee
Bronx-Man
Data West
Dmczaf
FallingEdge
Fox318
Frecklestein
Heel
Imbask
Klonere
Liquidsnake
Plywood
Senor Lariato (Bootaaay)
Sephzilla
Somewhatgroovy
Verendus
Yeezus Saves

And more...tune in tonight in about a half hour
Wtf

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You guys complain when Bray wins also.

Actually, in all honesty, every single thing that happens makes you guys complain.

Zach

I stayed up for this. Worth it, though. One of you said "WE'RE OUTTA TIME SEE YOU ON THUNDER" or whatever and I was dying.

UberTag

You guys complain when Bray wins also.

Actually, in all honesty, every single thing that happens makes you guys complain.
I don't remember complaining during the build for Money in the Bank 2011. Well, okay... I might have griped about Christian never getting a meaningful win on Orton but that was one hell of a feud and, in retrospect, I've retracted any criticism I had with that angle. The matches were all top-tier.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't remember complaining during the build for Money in the Bank 2011. Well, okay... I might have griped about Christian never getting a meaningful win on Orton but that was one hell of a feud and, in retrospect, I've retracted any criticism I had with that angle. The matches were all top-tier.
Going back 4 years to think of a single series of episodes that you weren't angry about?

Tommy Dreamer on the Nightly Show about racism in wrestling.

Virgil is on there too. Fuck the Nightly Show for including that motherfucker.

Shadow780

Wyatt's gotta go over at SS, and make it 4 on 2 so it doesn't take away from Brother of Destruction too much.

Didn't know Sasha's going over in England as well, at least there's a 2nd storyline to the Diva's division now.

ONLY ONE 3 ON 3 MATCH, I count this RAW as success.

Angry Grimace

Becky's solo entrance makes her look like a hyperactive anime character

Angry Grimace

Isn't that what she is? I thought her gimmick was 'girl at cosplay conventions' ?

Girl at a cosplay convention who spends way too much time in the tanning bed.

I thought her orange skin was just the contrast with Paige, but she looks super orange even next to the ref.

Rutti

Ai really can't handle triple threat matches.
Yes. Try to pin him when the third guy is standing right there! Can't fail!

Top Bottom