• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

YzYjaYR.jpg

Roster for GWF is ready for tonight. You may or may not see these stars in action tonight, at the :15 mark after Raw, on http://twitch.tv/sunnybuns

Zach
Bean Breath
Bjork
Bluekaveli
Bronson Lee
Bronx-Man
Data West
Dmczaf
FallingEdge
Fox318
Frecklestein
Heel
Imbask
Klonere
Liquidsnake
Plywood
Senor Lariato (Bootaaay)
Sephzilla
Somewhatgroovy
Verendus
Yeezus Saves

And more...tune in tonight in about a half hour

Have I wrestled yet?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Does WWE recognize the old WHC as being a WWEWHC? It doesn't seem like they normally do, but Cole just said Ziggler was a former WWEWHC.

Instead of watching RAW I just watched old episodes of TV shows I have watched before on netflix. I think I made the right call.

Also Demon Kane's leotard looks like he got his kid to help him make it. Never liked the current outfit for him. It looks so cheap.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I find it infinitely hilarious and sad that this piece of shit game glitched twice in a row, the same way, on the first match INTROS.

Wyatt's gotta go over at SS, and make it 4 on 2 so it doesn't take away from Brother of Destruction too much.

Didn't know Sasha's going over in England as well, at least there's a 2nd storyline to the Diva's division now.

ONLY ONE 3 ON 3 MATCH, I count this RAW as success.
I have no problem with this. Up the antey by having someone else join the family. 5 on 2.

TLC have BoD win in an elimination tables match.

Anth0ny

I find it infinitely hilarious and sad that this piece of shit game glitched twice in a row, the same way, on the first match INTROS.

I don't remember there being any problems like this in previous years. the last GAF rumble was on 2K15 and was fine, right?

how did they manage to fuck it up so bad in one year? unreal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't remember there being any problems like this in previous years. the last GAF rumble was on 2K15 and was fine, right?

how did they manage to fuck it up so bad in one year? unreal.
Uh, I'd say it's better this year

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The game itself looks fine to me, its the gameplay that sucks for me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
huh, maybe it was two years ago. I remember watching a rumble all the way through, complete with music, and it was great.
No, that was... Well we have done it for three years. Their decision to mute the music when streaming is anHUGE bummer

The game itself looks fine to me, its the gameplay that sucks for me.

The gameplay is the worst. Graphics and sound are also bad. They have all this licensed music in the menus that they paid for, but you can't use it during matches and they couldn't afford Mike Tyson but could afford the music.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly if you asked me what's wrong with 2K16 it's something in pretty much every category.

Tagyhag

lol.

So what was the point of Bray abducting those guys? Did I miss something in previous weeks?

Yeah wtf.

Is this typical Vince not remembering what happened 2 weeks ago and all his yes men just letting him retcon everything? They really think their audience are brain dead.

Angry Grimace

lol @ Breeze cutting a promo where he acts like Renee is too ugly to hang around him

Yeah wtf.

Is this typical Vince not remembering what happened 2 weeks ago and all his yes men just letting him retcon everything? They really think their audience are brain dead.

This is the 5th "no guys really THIS TIME we'll make the wyatts look strong WE SWEAR" fans have fallen for, so maybe they are brain dead

That horrible ass pause in WWE 2k16 where Renee sounds like she's supposed to be saying your name in the interview questions is also ridiculous. They only have a list of a few nicknames. Was it really too much to get her to record audio of those to be added in? Then she only has like 3 questions that get repeated over and over and over.

Angry Grimace

oh look Ambrose's clothes falling off again

also, lol @ Ambrose selling a mystery injury and he can't even figure out which part is supposed to be hurt

Angry Grimace

Yeah, that ending seemed like an excessive burial that they just tacked on to please the foreign crowd and which will almost certainly get no-sold by Wyatt the next time he appears on TV since he no sells every loss for random Bray Wyatt reasons.

I don't know, he didn't bury the family nearly as hard as Cena buried them. Getting beat up by the Undertaker wasn't nearly as bad as making Bray look like a scared bitch at a stupid video package complete with that toilet flush wipe transition.

Top Bottom