• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Surprised there's no Eddie Guerrero thread in Off Topic today.

Everyone click on this and go to about the 7:20 mark to see some amazing heel work from Eddie. Some of the best I've seen in wrestling.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3crw2_eddie-guerrero-as-a-heel-in-2000-1_sport

This is how it should be done. You should hate heels. No one hates Seth Rollins. No one hates Owens. They're just guys pretending to be bad.

CONFESSION: I've never seen an Eddie Guerrero match.

Lothar

Banned
No one hates Eddie, as this thread has proved

You must have not been watching when he was a heel.

If no one hates Eddie when he was trying to be hated that would mean he was a bad wrestler. But he was one of the best wrestlers. He was one of the best at being a convincing slimy villain and making you suspend disbelief.

You must have not been watching when he was a heel.

If no one hates Eddie when he was trying to be hated that would mean he was a bad wrestler. But he was one of the best wrestlers. He was one of the best at being a convincing slimy villain and making you suspend disbelief.

I was, and he was super over with the smart crowd, just like Owens, just like Seth.

Fox318

Why are they testing Billy when hes not a full time active wrestler?

sounds like they didn't test him but he was banned from a powerlifting competition and that flagged him to be banned.

Probably more out of embarrassment that somebody who was in the ring this year probably wasn't tested.

Lothar

Banned
I was, and he was super over with the smart crowd, just like Owens, just like Seth.

Are you talking about at the arena or are you talking about online? Eddie never had a problem making himself hated and getting a massive negative response when he wanted it.

Eddie was great at making people suspend disbelief. No one is great at that today.

It's like when Jericho punched HBK's wife. It was so nasty that people could temporarily forget that it was an act. Even though everyone knows it's fake, the response the next night was much different than a typical heel where the fans boo because they're supposed to. Like Seth and Owens today.

Where is all the juicy dirt sheet news.

Considering what has happened in the last week, its like a graveyard. Is it because they are over seas?

Will they be back in the US by next Monday? I don't think I can stomach another RAW like that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Where is all the juicy dirt sheet news.

Considering what has happened in the last week, its like a graveyard. Is it because they are over seas?

Will they be back in the US by next Monday? I don't think I can stomach another RAW like that.

I don't know why anyone expects something other than a glorified Roman Reigns coronation to the tune of 15,000 partially muted boos and an equal number of piped-in cheers.

bjork

No one hates Eddie, as this thread has proved

I didn't hate him, but I wasn't a huge fan of anything he did that wasn't actual wrestling. I liked to watch him wrestle because the dude was definitely a great. But put him on a mic or a vignette and no thank you sir.

as someone who was banned from wrassleGAF for testing positive for performance enhancing posts, I believe my friend Billy Gunn can recover from this. And if you're not down with that, I have two words for ya'

Forgive Him.

they should let them juice, they are all on some sort of PED anyway

Billy Gunn will the next World Champ in my universe mode. This one's for you, Billy!

Notice his six pack disappeared quickly and he's back to being fat and slow?

from reddit

Wait a second doesn't Kane have all the signs of HGH use, the six-pack gut and the huge jaw?

Are you implying the Devil's Favourite Demon wasn't using?
Nah Kane wasn't juicing, he was working out and eating right. The reason for his flabby and sickness and because he moved out from his huge house that had his big ass gym that he stayed in all the time. Also managing more of his insurance business as well. Take it from someone who was jacked without roids. You take off two months and you'll turn into Majin Buu. You'll still have your frame but the definition won't be there.

November 16 said:
For years, Shamrock and promoters talked about doing a rematch. Gracie’s side was never up for it. As best we can tell, now that Shamrock is 51, and looked so bad against Kimbo Slice, Gracie’s mentality changed.

Gracie, who said the fight was actually agreed to one month ago and he’s already started training for his comeback, expects to fight at 180 pounds. Shamrock will probably be 20 to 25 pounds heavier. The fight was announced on 11/6 at Bellator’s show in St. Louis, for 2/19 at the Toyota Center in Houston.

Carny as fuck!

miserable

9GFkl9L.gif

Nah Kane wasn't juicing, he was working out and eating right. The reason for his flabby and sickness and because he moved out from his huge house that had his big ass gym that he stayed in all the time. Also managing more of his insurance business as well. Take it from someone who was jacked without roids. You take off two months and you'll turn into Majin Buu. You'll still have your frame but the definition won't be there.

you'll turn into WHAT?

Cagey

Banned

Kane has/had a classic turtle shell HGH gut.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Billy has had two great moments

1. Billy and Chuck
2. Cute Kip

So basically Billy is never as flamboyant as he should be

One day, we'll remember Ishii and Honma's headbutt duel like we remember McGuinness and Danielson's headbutt duel: dumb as fuck.

Snowflakes from Power Struggle 2015:

November 16 said:
Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask, Mascara Dorada & Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Yohei Komatsu, Sho Tanaka, Jay White & David Finlay: ***1/4
Doc Gallow, Tama Tonga & Cody Hall vs. Togi Makabe, Captain New Japan & Juice Robinson: **3/4
Hirooki Goto vs. EVIL: **
Time Splitters & reDRagon vs. The Bullet Club: ***1/2
Ricochet & Matt Sydal vs. Roppongi Vice: ****1/4
Tomohiro Ishii vs. Tomoaki Honma: ****3/4
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Katsuyori Shibata vs. Kazuchika Okada & Kazushi Sakuraba: ****1/2
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Karl Anderson: ****

Power Struggle 2015 didn't get enough notice by the WrassleGAF universe, friends.

Cagey

Banned
Abs are made with your hands when you keep them from putting food in your mouth and start starving yourself because you hate yourself.

I can kinda see some abs now. I'm not sure if it's been worth it. I miss brownies and onion rings.

Cagey

Banned
Ignore this man. I created my abs myself. With hard work!

100 pushups
100 sit-ups
100 squats
And a 10 km run. EVERY DAY. No skipping.

How did you travel back in time to work out at a carny wrestling school in 1973? They'll teach you back bumps soon, just after your next $1500 clears.

Sounds like Bill DeMott is coming back as a trainer. Billy was a good guy. He was the in for alot of Indy guys like Samoa Joe and Names Storm.

Top Bottom