• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Yeah, many cited this as the most tasteless WWE moment.

anigif_enhanced-18009-1410920353-1.gif

Anth0ny

You guys are posting some great, classless moments in WWE history...

Jeeeeesus Christ. Just watched Vince McMahon interview Brian Pillman's widow THE DAY AFTER HE DIED. If anyone thinks Vince is a decent human being, watch it. He's a complete scumbag. Asked questions such as "have you had any opportunity to think about what you, now as a single parent, will do to support your five children?" Such a class act.

But NOTHING will top this. I remember watching it for the first time a couple years ago during my Attitude Era marathon and I legit couldn't believe what I was hearing. Vince is fucked up. Just try watching it without cringing or shaking your head. It's impossible.

klonere

Banned
I'm watching the woo taima.tv stream with a bunch of Eddie matches. This one vs Liger is fucking amazing. Crowd is outrageously hot.

Zach

It's still the Pillman interview. Nothing will top it.

You guys are posting some great, classless moments in WWE history...

But NOTHING will top this. I remember watching it for the first time a couple years ago during my Attitude Era marathon and I legit couldn't believe what I was hearing. Vince is fucked up. Just try watching it without cringing or shaking your head. It's impossible.

Yup... yup.

Kazzy

So far this has been a lot of really average brawling and now rest holds.

Is this why people hated JBL?

His push also felt really abrupt, and I distinctly remember feeling like nothing about it felt organic, or fit into what we'd seen of his character previously.

The breakup of the APA, along with his turning on Farooq, was altogether haphazard.

I think people hated him because his new position was contrived, and he didn't feel like he belonged.

Bradshaw was in the APA one week, then they split up and he was JBL the next, IIRC. It was all incredibly sudden, then he was in every Smackdown main event angle for the following year or so.

I love the match with Eddie at Judgement Day, though. An amazing brawl, though it started a little slow.

bjork

Threads that start off grieving for victims, but then turn into an aggressive argument about gun control, and ideologies.

I meant that this thread got slow. Usually I go to work and come back and it's like 15 pages later. Today I think it was 4 pages.

bjork

Check out the 100+ page thread in OT. Just be careful not to post there.

I didn't even know which thread you meant. But I'm good, I don't need to see it. Unless regulars from here were getting banned in there, which would actually be a response to my original question. :p

Lucha Underground starts shooting today. Watch out for random spoilers(looking at you meltzer)

a wrestler
wins

Catching up on PWG, watching the Mount Rushmore 2 formation, jeeezus some of those Psycho Drivers are disgusting

Starting Threemendous now, they REALLY hate Joey

stn

Would any of you be willing to answer a few questions related to 2K16? I would really appreciate it as I'm very much on the fence about buying it. Thanks!

Aiii

So not worth it
Would any of you be willing to answer a few questions related to 2K16? I would really appreciate it as I'm very much on the fence about buying it. Thanks!

DO NOT BUY.

Buy anything else, you're better for it. Anything. Else.

Top Bottom