• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Bronson got a deal to fight on one of those Japanese New Year's Eve MMA/pro wrestling shows. He's taking on Volk Han's grandson for Inoki Bom Ba Ye.

1386862218_1ob5cwc_g9dqe3.gif

Abs are made with your hands when you keep them from putting food in your mouth and start starving yourself because you hate yourself.

I can kinda see some abs now. I'm not sure if it's been worth it. I miss brownies and onion rings.
This is correct. I said fuck abs. I weighed 300lbs and I was down to 175. I looked good, I was running, I was cut, I had the stamina and cardio like a mad man. Body builders would give me compliments because I was in the gym 7 days a week doing things they wouldn't even do(almost 2 hours of cardio with my weight training and in the gym constantly.). I always said, if only I wasn't eating ice cream every night and downing am extra large pizza every weekend, I would've been even smaller. But I looked great in my eyes, so I said fuck the six pack.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Probably gets them sent to his home address c/o "Vin McCann."

imBask

Banned
Guys

if Vince wants steroid, he'll go in the WWE locker room and he'll find some, don't worry. The wellness policy is only there for politic reason

you don't actually think he doesn't know who's not clean in that locker room?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The funniest thing about Lesnar to me is that he has the same problem the entire midcard has: nobody on the roster right now can plausibly defeat Lesnar. Shit, even the Undertaker isn't even allowed to trade wins with him, he just gets cheaty shit.

Guys

if Vince wants steroid, he'll go in the WWE locker room and he'll find some, don't worry. The wellness policy is only there for politic reason

I have it on good authority that Ryback's mass is all Panera Bread, friend

Guys

Does that mean they were trying to get rid of him for something else? An used this as an excuse?

Angry Grimace

Does that mean they were trying to get rid of him for something else? An used this as an excuse?

No, it means against all odds he managed to fail a roids test (despite the unlikeliness that WWE tests random trainers) with someone else and having a roids guy as trainer looks bad.

imBask

Banned

nah I mean, they do tests and if you fail it your punished, but I doubt they'll test many champions/#1 contenders in an important storyline

eventhough Orton got fucked a couple of times

Angry Grimace

Ryback's muscles are fueled by panera bread and an honest-to-goodness love of wrestling, friend.

I'm not entirely convinced he didn't eat Daniel Bryan; I'm pretty sure Bryan would be considered organic.

*Eddie Guerrero says something in spanish*

Lawler: haha! That's a good one!

JR: How do you know what he's saying?

Lawler: I'm bilingual!

JR: Yeah you're bi-something alright

uhhhhhh

Angry Grimace

After this past week, I thought that was Kane's special power.

That's just Kane's own curse of bad luck affecting others. The Ryback uses the power for evil, e.g. injuring other people.

2002, when he joined the WWENWO
No, I wasn't asking which year. I'm just saying, his first turn of the year or his entire career? WWE career. When you think, he was more tweener ish than heel when he aligned with Vince simply because the tension with the biggest heel being the rock.

Zach

Jeeeeesus Christ. Just watched Vince McMahon interview Brian Pillman's widow THE DAY AFTER HE DIED. If anyone thinks Vince is a decent human being, watch it. He's a complete scumbag. Asked questions such as "have you had any opportunity to think about what you, now as a single parent, will do to support your five children?" Such a class act.

Jeeeeesus Christ. Just watched Vince McMahon interview Brian Pillman's widow THE DAY AFTER HE DIED. If anyone thinks Vince is a decent human being, watch it. He's a complete scumbag. Asked questions such as "have you had any opportunity to think about what you, now as a single parent, will do to support your five children?" Such a class act.
Yeah, many cited this as the most tasteless WWE moment.

Top Bottom