• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
That was not a good match. They really need to stop booking striking sequences with Ambrose, looks like a wet noodle.

It was a total subversion of the kind of match I was expecting them to have, and I think that "punch, chop, punch, chop" thing Dean does looks okay as something to give him momentum. It was WAY too slow, and a little sloppy, but I appreciate that it was a little different from the kind of match either guy usually does.

And while the rebound thing doesn't work, Dean DOES have a killer lariat. Looks like he decapitates'em.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
uuWBetk.png

whatamark.gif

They're not turning Ambrose heel. They're trying to build hype for the idea of him being champion so they can say it wasn't a totally one-sided buildup for Roman. That and they hope the prospect of Roman vs. Dean might entice people to subscribe for the show.

How much is the WWE World Heavyweight Title actually worth? Like seriously? I assume the real title actually does have Real Diamonds and is made out of Real Gold.

How much is it worth? Or is it all fake gold and fake diamonds lol.

UberTag

"Celebrate 25 years of the Undertaker with Headache medicine!"

"wait..."
You know what's even older than 25 years of the Undertaker?
Dirty Dancing references.

Anyone that's been subjected to 25 years of this commentary team has a great need for headache medicine.

Top Bottom