• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

shanafan

Just curious, is Survivor Series available to buy on traditional PPV? Cole says "Only on WWE Network", but I imagine some people don't have access to it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So there's no way in hell Rollins ever gets another Title Run when he return in 6-9 months right? After his awful run, and him destroying the ratings, he's not getting past the Midcard when he returns, right?

I think he'll get another run or two.

IndelibleIllLamb.gif

Owens is the toughest son of a bitch in wrestling.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Where did these positive quotes for 2K16 come from?

We have people in this very thread who bought the game knowing it would be garbage and people on the boards as a whole who buy in every damn year to the Yukes/2K (formerly THQ) lie factory about how they "got it right this time"

R-Truth is fucking awesome haha.

Shame he's the guy they're jobbing to Tyler... Because we all know a win against R-Truth will really mean a lot and validate Tyler.

Where did these positive quotes for 2K16 come from?

I know this is going to ruin my WrassleGAF cred (not that I had any) but 2K16, isn't that bad. It's a major step down from 2K14, but the presentation is enjoyable and the action and creation options are fun. The attention to detail is extremely lacking though. Oh,and the lack of the four horsewomen and custom titantrons/entrance themes pisses me off royally.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm always shocked when the bring out R-Truth to Raw. Seems like he would have been released years ago...

They don't employ random territory jobbers anymore, so you have to have a robust roster of these dudes to eat pins,

UberTag

I like jobber matches, but this match didn't need a commercial break, and a full R-Truth entrance.

Fuck three hours!
Every match needs commercial breaks so people will be encouraged to change the channel and watch football.

Every jobber needs their full entrance unless it's someone that's getting over on their own whom we want to bury.

Every jobber match will go for 10 minutes even though it's a match with an obvious outcome and features at least one person we're obviously not interested in ever pushing again.

Angry Grimace

Yet they only use these dudes for 3 matches are so before they wind up feuding with the same mid-card dude for 3 months.

He's not going to feud with anyone after a while. Once you're a bottom-of-the-card guy you don't have feuds with anyone, you just show up with a recognizable entrance and put on 10 minutes of wrestling before you lose to the guy with an actual storyline. Or its Main Event or something and its two jobbers.

dakun

yeah Breeze has no place in the WWE (RAW or Smackdown).. should've stayed at NXT.

i fear for any talent on NXT that is over

rrc1594

I know this is going to ruin my WrassleGAF cred (not that I had any) but 2K16, isn't that bad. It's a major step down from 2K14, but the presentation is enjoyable and the action and creation options are fun. The attention to detail is extremely lacking though. Oh,and the lack of the four horsewomen and custom titantrons/entrance themes pisses me off royally.

I agree I have like 40 hours played and TBH I haven't played the game once. Just been doing Universe mode and watch AI fight. My biggest grips is why can I only have 1v1 or 2v2 feuds

Angry Grimace

thats his finisher???

I'd hesitate to call it Naomi-tier but its still awful. It's even worse than just having a random superkick because at least you can put some theatrics in that.

MG310

I'd say the Supermodel Kick should be his finisher but about 50 percent of the roster uses one now (still 50 percent less than ROH)

It's a real contest between Breeze and Rose for who has the worst gimmick to get called up from NXT. I honestly can't pick.

Edit: Daniel Bryan's finisher looks like it knocks your lights out, however. Breeze's move looks like it wouldn't create a breeze stiff enough to muss your hair.

Angry Grimace

It's a real contest between Breeze and Rose for who has the worst gimmick to get called up from NXT. I honestly can't pick.

The hilarious part is that Rose's current gimmick is the opposite of his last one, but nobody even knows about it.

Top Bottom