• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Shadow780

Can Divas be nothing but Mean Girls knock off?

Watch they cut Sasha's and Becky's entrance to commercial and Brie gets full entrance.

shanafan

I like Kevin Owens, but why have him in two matches again tonight? Can't they give some more airtime for the other superstars on the roster?

imBask

Banned
Can Divas be nothing but Mean Girls knock off?

Watch they cut Sasha's and Becky's entrance to commercial and Brie gets full entrance.

this is why Becky isn't working out, this is why Sasha won't work, this is why Kana won't work, this is why Bayley won't work, etc

Catty
Jealous
Girls

CJG

Cesaro needs to put his foot down over his terrible theme music. That's probably why Vince dislikes him, lazy millenial can't even fight against intentionally bad music.

Justin85

I like Kevin Owens, but why have him in two matches again tonight? Can't they give some more airtime for the other superstars on the roster?

I imagine we'll be seeing a lot of two match guys tonight. I don't mind it since this episode could really establish some new maineventers.

Casually watching Raw tonight and Breeze seems to be handled pretty well, aside from skipping his entrance. Crowd seems to like him too thankfully.

The Survivor Series match at the PPV is probably the Undertaker's team vs. the Wyatt Family.

Oh sweet that works out great, 2 very different style of SS matches then.

UberTag

Nope in the old days they were 5v5.
I could have sworn they were all 4 on 4 on all the tapes I watched as a kid.
They tended to swap back and forth between 5vs5 and 4vs4 on a whim depending on whichever way the wind was blowing at the time.

Take, for example, this classic confrontation from 1991 featuring the legendary team of Colonel Mustafa, Big Bully Busick Hercules, Skinner and The Berzerker (or was he The Viking here?)...

skinner-survivor-series.png

I forgot miz wrestles I was getting used to him being just a interviewer / host it's sad when you consider he was in the main event at wrestlemania

Top Bottom