• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Legit can't tell if you dudes are posting in character or you're actually mad that it was (jokingly) pointed out that like 5 years ago Roman Reigns was only buff and kind of cut and not buff and super-cut.

Seth never said he loves Nazis. We're reaching to paint that chick as a Nazi because of some stupid shit she said. Brock actually said what you quoted

She's down with nazis and he's down with her. It's like that Louis CK(?) joke where he said that pope may not have fucked any kids but he definitely seemed ok with other people doing it. So it is what it is. You decide what side of history you want to be on.

Heel

Wasn't someone here banned for "concern" trolling a couple of weeks ago.

All I ask is that the community decides when they're offended on an equal basis, and not basing whether or not it's okay on their perception of their wrestling ability.

That's truly concerning, hypocrisy based around their fandom. That, and you throwing some hollow threat at me for voicing my opinion. smh

CSzsc4oXAAAkSOj.jpg:large

If the Heyman SmackDown Six era starts with No Mercy 2002 (October 20, 2002) and ends at No Way Out 2003 (February 23, 2003), then we should have the complete era on the Network now, right?

Hmmm let me know if that's right, that seems like I could burn through that before my subs up.

Honestly, great idea for RAW and this story to hype Survivor Series. Now there's an ongoing story throughout the night like the tournament last week. RAW will be great, friends.

I finally manage to skip one week entirely and I'm brutally punished for it. Reigns mysteriously has more energy, a new outfit and new merc. We're screwed. Dear god. At least he's being shoved at us on relatively short notice and this feud will only go on a few weeks.

Zach

Just watched Arn's retirement promo and soon-to-be-infamously-parodied spot offering to Curt Hennig. It was emotional (Ric, of course, crying in the background) and I think Hennig as a Horseman would've been better than his upcoming, typical nWo double-cross.

thefro

Honestly, great idea for RAW and this story to hype Survivor Series. Now there's an ongoing story throughout the night like the tournament last week. RAW will be great, friends.

Yeah, I'm not sold on it being the right idea to advance the Rollins/Reigns feud at this point but it's a good idea to build a show around.

as a guy who has been exactly as bored with roman for the entirety of my return to WWE since january 2014 i will say this

he still sucks. but he's the best opponent rollins could have right now. i'm all for this program and i hope roman is crowned WWE champ at survivor series to open up an interesting road to wrestlemania including, my deepest dream, brock winning the royal rumble.

as a guy who has been exactly as bored with roman for the entirety of my return to WWE since january 2014 i will say this

he still sucks. but he's the best opponent rollins could have right now. i'm all for this program and i hope roman is crowned WWE champ at survivor series to open up an interesting road to wrestlemania including, my deepest dream, brock winning the royal rumble.

agreed although I don't know that I care to see Reigns vs Lesnar at Mania again

Hex

Banned
Yeah. What Sasha is doing there?

And Paige is gonna get the win again right? Would love to see Banks or at least Becky fighting for the title

I think Natty may get Paige first. Sadly Becksy might take the pin though I am hoping Brie eats it. Brie could cause some drama with Nikki but WWE is too stupid and A.D.D. for that.
Sasha would be great. Becky would make me happy too.

Top Bottom