• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
agreed although I don't know that I care to see Reigns vs Lesnar at Mania again

I'd be perfectly fine with seeing it, but given how poorly it was received last year, I don't think they'll do it again just yet. If I were them, I'd save it for the WM after next, when Roman is fully established.

Edit: LMAO at cutting to commercial while Breeze is walking out to interrupt a match. This dude is as dead on arrival as he could possibly be. They honestly could save themselves a lot of money if they just fire him right now.

GunBR

I don't watch the NXT (sorry guys), so what's everyone opinion about Tyler?
As someone who never watched him fight before,this looks a really dumb gimmick

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think Natty may get Paige first. Sadly Becksy might take the pin though I am hoping Brie eats it. Brie could cause some drama with Nikki but WWE is too stupid and A.D.D. for that.
Sasha would be great. Becky would make me happy too.

Remember when Brie and Nikki were enemies because of Bryan and then it was completely forgotten

JBL is putting over Breeze on commentary. That means Vince is sold. Nothing but greatness ahead for Breezus, just like I knew all along.

Colocho

Banned
I don't watch the NXT (sorry guys), so what's everyone opinion about Tyler?
As someone who never watched him fight before,this looks a really dumb gimmick

I think he's pretty good in the ring and his gimmick works great in NXT, but on the main roster not so much.

Jesus Christ, the way they're introducing Tyler breeze is fucking terrible. Just give him damn matches to show that he's a great wrestler .

Hmmm let me know if that's right, that seems like I could burn through that before my subs up.

Heyman's official tenure as the SmackDown head writer seems to be July 8, 2002 to February 27, 2003.

So, it looks like it's all there, from the tag tournament to the Al Wilson storyline to Brock running over everyone, including 'Taker.

UberTag

as a guy who has been exactly as bored with roman for the entirety of my return to WWE since january 2014 i will say this

he still sucks. but he's the best opponent rollins could have right now. i'm all for this program and i hope roman is crowned WWE champ at survivor series to open up an interesting road to wrestlemania including, my deepest dream, brock winning the royal rumble.
Your wisdom speaks true, my friend. We must all embrace the future of Roman Reigns becoming champion in three weeks.

Because the alternative... a 5-month build to his coronation at Mania and dominant title reign thereafter... is not a pleasant one.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Eden's OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWENS is really weird, I much prefer when Lilian says his name normally.

Angry Grimace

...aren't survivor series matches traditionally 4-on-4? Or have they always been 5-on-5?

RBH

The crowd gives zero fucks

image.php

How bout them Raiders!

Vestal

...aren't survivor series matches traditionally 4-on-4? Or have they always been 5-on-5?

Nope in the old days they were 5v5.

First match

André the Giant, One Man Gang, King Kong Bundy, Butch Reed and Rick Rude vs. Hulk Hogan, Paul Orndorff, Don Muraco, Ken Patera and Bam Bam Bigelow

Angry Grimace

I could have sworn they were all 4 on 4 on all the tapes I watched as a kid.

Wait are they doing Survivor Series tonight rather than at the PPV?

The Survivor Series match at the PPV is probably the Undertaker's team vs. the Wyatt Family.

Top Bottom