• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Vestal

It is insane how freaking wasted Cody is right now. The kid is turns anything into FUCKING GOLD!

I am hoping, praying that Goldies return signals a path for Cody to get the push that should have occurred when they originally split earlier this year. Have a big singles match at RR and maybe turn him back to Cody.

BTW that clotheline by Goldie on Cody was pretty fucking nice, going over the top rope with speed.

Fox318

Other than the original incarnation of the New Day I can't think of a worse gimmick than this Meximerica shit.

And why the fuck is JBL rooting for him?

cLOUDo

0iK0ggZ.gif

Skatterd

It's super weird that Swagger is now a face because he was in racist heel tag team where the manager defected to being "MexAmerican"

Am I crazy or has raw been solid tonight?

I can get behind giving swagger a chance sink or swim I'm interested in if can pull it off his face turn against rusev was one of my favourite moments last year cause it made sense

swagger still has the best theme

Imagine the amount of Network subs they could add if they uploaded backstage video on hidden cam of them pitching this angle to Del Rio immediately after he came back

Top Bottom