• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

The Austin podcasts that are taped are for Michaels and Ric Flair. We know everything about there stories. What needs editing?

Things like reaction to the previous raw or current tv angles could be a cool take. HBK is one of the few people that don't give a shit about Vince's pet peeves (Nash's HOF speech is a good example).

Other than that we do know the stories and I doubt Austin is gonna go into their non WWE/F stuff.

I don't think HBK has done many interviews on AWA stuff for example.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I don't understand this at all. Maybe it's because I'm a relatively fresh pair of eyes to some of you, but Brock Lesnar has been the only thing I've actually been excited to watch and that was at its peak during his championship run. Now that he beat Taker, the damage to him that was done during that feud is gone and pretty much all I want to see is Brock win the rumble or whatever - I don't care what he does, but there isn't anybody big left for him to face, so I'd rather he just take the belt again and show up every 2-3 months to defend it until they've actually got an entertaining star who is worth it.

All these jokers have absolutely nothing on Brock, at least for me.

I guess I just wouldn't want to see Brock get the strap again if his schedule is going to remain the same. While the squash matches were fun and when his music hits I always get excited, not having the champion on Raw every week hurt. There's only so much you can do with the main event when you know Brock is only working four or five matches a year.

Fox318

My god this show needs dedicated jobbers. Breeze needs wins if they intend to use him as a draw.

50/50 short term booking creates zero stars on TV. All it does for Vince is make house shows more interesting.

Like why does people in feuds have to face off against each other every week? Why can't Breeze pin Ryder then we cut back to a Ziggler reaction as he prepares for a match against somebody else?

I guess I just wouldn't want to see Brock get the strap again if his schedule is going to remain the same. While the squash matches were fun and when his music hits I always get excited, not having the champion on Raw every week hurt. There's only so much you can do with the main event when you know Brock is only working four or five matches a year.

I guess I don't agree because WWE weekly programming is boring as fuck even when they have all their cards to play with. I don't sit through Raw, I just check out the first 20 minutes, and then dip back in the next day if people say something exciting happened (this rarely happens)

4 or 5 matches for the title a year is enough for me I guess. Apart from that, I just like to follow the backstage stuff.

If they had any sense, a Brock run would coincide with Cena's next US championship run and they could push a proper feud for Kevin Owens and get those two belts really cooking while Brock isn't around.

I dunno. I'm pretty burned out, don't listen to me. I just turned Raw on, saw Dolph and Tyler at it yet again and felt like....yeahhh.......this isn't even holding my attention

They don't do shit with the title anyway, Brock could be champ for 5 years and the way they're doing shit, it would be fine.

Bork's championship run was the last time I felt that belt was worth a damn thing, the main event actually felt special since it was Bork you had to contend with.

Punk played second fiddle to Cena and lost his motivation, Rock's was just a holdever until Cena, Bryan died, Seth was overexposed and booked like a chump, Sheamus is as cold as Rusev's dead fish. Give me Bork.

They don't do shit with the title anyway, Brock could be champ for 5 years and the way they're doing shit, it would be fine.

lesnar was the best thing to happen to the title in years. Plus Lesnar = Ratings if the could get him to appear every week raw would be worth watching again.

Plus unless you nerf Brock whoever else is champ seems like a chump anyway. Brock should just hold the belt until they have a legitimate star people want to see with it, and have him go over clean in a long brutal match at that point

And not Roman, obviously. He is a saved by the bell character.

Top Bottom